What's new

75 injured as Hindus, Muslims clash in south India

Is there a place on earth where muslims live and there is no violence.It does'nt means all muslims are violent people but there is some shortcomings in their teachings which leads a few powerful men thir community to take control of life of the masses and steer them in their desired direction for their personal benefit.

Oh indian media have been responsible so far, they havent highlighted this news and they havent mentioned the names of the two communities involved in the fight.

I hope this fanatism dies down. And surely the media have a role to play in it. Thumps up for india media atleast for this time.

Ironically no reason is outlayed as to the cause of the riots.
People don't just get up and start attacking each other out of the blue.

Was mayhem orchestrated to unsettle Rosaiah govt??

HYDERABAD: Politicians cutting across party lines expressed the view on Monday that violence in the Old City was clearly orchestrated to destabilise chief minister K Rosaiah. But they stopped short of saying who was behind it.

At a meeting held by home minister Sabita Indra Reddy in the morning with city MLAs, MIM MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi spoke out that the clashes were engineered to bring down the Rosaiah regime. Similar views were echoed by Congress Rajya Sabha MP V Hanumanth Rao and Nizamabad MP Madhu Yashki.

Cantonment MLA P Shankar Rao went to the extent of stating that there was a clear attempt to create a situation akin to what happened in 1989 when the city witnessed the worst communal riots in its history.

Eyewitnesses confirmed what politicians alleged. While it became clear on the first day itself after the armed instigators wore masks and carried out an SMS campaign to spread attacks across the Old City, locals also said on Monday that outsiders orchestrated the violence.

"I am a resident of this locality for the past several years and can recognise all the trouble-makers. Normally, when trouble breaks out, we look for a local face so that we can make peace through them and sort out the issue without violence. But in this instance, there were no locals and these people ignored our pleas," said a Begum Bazar businessman.

Was mayhem orchestrated to unsettle Rosaiah govt? - Hyderabad - City - The Times of India

Is there a place on earth where muslims live and there is no violence.It does'nt means all muslims are violent people but there is some shortcomings in their teachings which leads a few powerful men thir community to take control of life of the masses and steer them in their desired direction for their personal benefit.

And they were fighting with the saintly hindus who never do any thing wrong. :hitwall:

Intel clueless on who engineered clashes

HYDERABAD: A survey report of the riot-affected areas in the Old City by Cova, a citizen activist group, has thrown light on the fact that the clashes were orchestrated.

"Armed mobs were brought in and the whole thing was planned. What we could gather was that the various localities were first surveyed by a group of 30-40 youths who left after initiating chaos. Then the armed mobs followed and attacked each other," a member of the group said.

Sources in the state government said the intelligence wing (post facto) has conveyed to the chief minister that the clashes were engineered but have not been able to clearly establish as to who was behind it. "They are examining various angles, including involvement of politicians as well as right-wing organisations," a source said.

With regard to the role of politicians, the sleuths are still to gather any concrete evidence pointing to the involvement of those who could be interested in destablising the Rosaiah regime.

As for the right-wing organisations, sources said police were aware that fundamentalist organisations in both communities have been consolidating their hold in the Old City in the past few months. "But clearly, they were caught unawares by the clashes that started on Saturday night," the official said.

Observers said that there were no riots even after the Mecca Masjid, Lumbini Garden and Gokul Chat bomb blasts in the city. "That is because the masses from both the communities are not interested in trouble. This clearly shows a sinister hand behind the incidents," an analyst said.

Intel clueless on who engineered clashes - Hyderabad - City - The Times of India

And they were fighting with the saintly hindus who never do any thing wrong. :hitwall:

What I mean is the common link b/w moscow metro bombings to 9/11
to mumbai.I am not saying the hindus are the most sanest people in the world,what I am connoting is the habit among Muslims to tackle every problem in the world by violence.

Originally Posted by Chill Bihari

These two comments clearly shows how easily we can get fucked up and manipulated if one or two people decide to initiate communal violence.

Thank god, atleast in my state kerala we have some sane people. Where in a mob of one community killed quite a few members of the other community, but none from the vicitim community took up arms and started killing each other..!!!

Thank god india have a democracy with a diversity..!!!

These two comments clearly shows how easily we can get fucked up and manipulated if one or two people decide to initiate communal violence.

Thank god, atleast in my state kerala we have some sane people. Where in a mob of one community killed quite a few members of the other community, but none from the vicitim community took up arms and started killing each other..!!!

Thank god india have a democracy with a diversity..!!!

Oh boy dont jump to conclusion I am making a general statement.i have not taken anybody's side .It has nothing to do with the hyderabad incident ,Just see the efficacy of the statement and not when and how it is spoken.

Ironically no reason is outlayed as to the cause of the riots.
People don't just get up and start attacking each other out of the blue.

Insane people dont need reason to fight ,they just need to be instigated.May be muslims have found a dead pig in their mosque's premises or a a hindu must have caught a muslim slaughtering a cow .

one guy was killed today in my area. seems two dead till now.
The guy killed yesterday was because of the stab wounds
http://eenadu.net/29pan1b.jpg

none of the news papars are reporting the exact cause of the disturbance but it seems it all started when people wanted to put some flags related to one religion.

Actually, police were able to control the situation immediately but the disturbance started after few hours again. and it seems its spreading the city with stray incidents of stone pelting happening in many places.

curfew imposed in many places.

one guy was killed today in my area. seems two dead till now.
The guy killed yesterday was because of the stab wounds
http://eenadu.net/29pan1b.jpg

none of the news papars are reporting the exact cause of the disturbance but it seems it all started when people wanted to put some flags related to one religion.

The color of the flag in some muslim communities reminds one of pakistani flag, people do have a valid reason I guess.

The color of the flag in some muslim communities reminds one of pakistani flag, people do have a valid reason I guess.

There is never a valid reason for such mindless act. :tsk:

you can see the flags, and you will find that there are some saffron flags too.

The curfew has spread to the most parts of my city like a wildfire:flame: curfew was initiated but the main reason would be to destabilize mr rosiah:mps: nothing more both Muslims and Hindus always lived in harmony before but suddenly this incidents starts to occur after telengana was unsuccessful so its not a hatred for muslims but someones behind pulling the curtains :devil:this is the world of democracy in india:yahoo:

The incident was started as one removed one of the flags our muslim friends kept after ramzan was supposedly removed by one of the hindu people by placing hanuman flag(as today was hanuman jayanti)in old city and they soon started the fight which soon spread o most other parts it happned today and yesterday too

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom