What's new

75% chance Ebola will reach France by end October, 50% for UK – scientists

Simple solutions really, oh heres a plane from Liberia, TURN IT AROUND NOW.

Oh your a doctor who goes over to help and contracts it, well fucking stay there and die with it dont bring it back here for treatment you asshole.

Oh God, i hope it doesnt reach Asia, or it wont be getting out of here

Ebola is like fast acting AIDS that is spread by air.

A classical doomsday virus.
I'd much rather have AIDS than ebola. If you contract HIV, you'll probably live at least another ten years, and with appropriate treatment, you can live much longer.

I suppose that Americans and Russians have a vaccine. Maybe Europeans too.

I read somewhere that Spain didn't (still doesn't-supposedly there's 4 levels of these containment units and they have only lvl 3.) even have special containment unit in any of their hospitals. That everyone advised against bringing the infected missionairies back but gov. decided it would be beneficial politically wise. They refuse to release info on where the nurse was on holiday (during incubation period) when she got ill.

Last edited:
Whoever going to HaJ should be careful . KSA must screen incoming passengers from Africa for any sign of illness and send them back.

Ask them politely to come next year

Indians go alot to Africa , what is % of this moving into India, alot of Indians in South Africa and other places in Africa

A health care worker at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital who provided care for the Ebola patient hospitalized there has tested positive for Ebola in a preliminary test at the state public health laboratory in Austin. Confirmatory testing will be conducted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta.

Texas Patient Tests Positive for Ebola

Now, after Spain and US we will see if the claims that ebola can't spread in western world were true.

I find this bit of info useful.

People are not contagious before symptoms such as fever develop.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom