What's new

73 killed as Maoists ambush CRPF team

Definitely no suicide vest and beheading. Those are reserved for Taliban.

to some extent, you could be right

though i believe it was india-funded/supported LTTE of Sri Lanka which began the trend of suicide bomb tactics

but it looks like naxalites are also blowing up schools and causing massive sabotage in much of the 'affected' areas where they have presence. Their attacks are getting more bold and ever more brazen.

I'm surprised india doesnt call in the Army to take care of this hindustany homegrown 'single biggest threat to security'

:what::what:

though i believe it was india-funded/supported LTTE of Sri Lanka which began the trend of suicide bomb tactics

but it looks like naxalites are also blowing up schools and causing massive sabotage in much of the 'affected' areas where they have presence. Their attacks are getting more bold and ever more brazen.

I'm surprised india doesnt call in the Army to take care of this hindustany homegrown 'single biggest threat to security'

I watched a documentary on the beginnings of the suicide bomber, apparently it was began in the Iran-Iraq war, when Iran used suicide bombers IIRC

^^^^^
Well well well, you would have thought the BJP would be screaming for his resignation. Obviously some have paid them to lay off Chidambaram. I wonder why?

Exams are over or taking a break to make a jab and run away in your hidding. Its innovative. Bringing hit and run tactic to discussion board.

You Have Still Not Explained WHY Naxals Tried To Distrupt The Elections Last Year? There Was No Green Hunt At That Time? So You Also Don;t Believe In Democracy?

Worry about your OWN LAND - I believe TTP guys blew themselves up 6x in Lahore...

:hang2::hang2:

:lazy::lazy::lazy::lazy:

I watched a documentary on the beginnings of the suicide bomber, apparently it was began in the Iran-Iraq war, when Iran used suicide bombers IIRC

I double-checked on it, and it appears you are correct.

Japanese invented kamikaze tactics, but the first 20th century suicide bomber was an Iranian teenager attacking Iraqi forces.

indian-supported tamils began it in 1987.

if you REALLY want to go back in time -- during the Crusades, the Knights Templar destroyed one of their own ships, killing 140 Christians in order to kill ten times as many Muslims.

What is the concept of Janasheen and fidayeen? I think it dates back even further than Crusades!!

But what matters is that, who is using fidayeen, as a weapon today in a number larger than anyone else.

Exams are over or taking a break to make a jab and run away in your hidding. Its innovative. Bringing hit and run tactic to discussion board.

You Have Still Not Explained WHY Naxals Tried To Distrupt The Elections Last Year? There Was No Green Hunt At That Time? So You Also Don;t Believe In Democracy?

Hari,

This guy is a typical drawing room leftist, who talks big and when encountered with valid questions runs away!

I hv seen many of these leftists wearing Levis and Nike, smoking Marlboro or B&H, they never follow what they preach, you should look at the mobile phones these leftists carry or cars and property they have!:agree:

Worry about your OWN LAND - I believe TTP guys blew themselves up 6x in Lahore...

:lazy::lazy::lazy::lazy:

I am more concerned about my own land. Concern for india as far as I am CONCERNED is negligble.

But......the topic of this thread is naxalites, that's what i am discussing.

I dont see why every time i make a comment, some indians (who shall remain nameless) bring up taleban, get all defensive, and resort to :blah::blah::blah::blah:

You are adamant to drag Pakistan into a discussion related to the Maoist insurgency in India.:disagree:

By pointing to other's misfortunes, your own troubles are merely not going to dispear into thin air.

Well I don't expect them too, but throwing jibes is not going to help reduce the diatribes from my side either!

So keep it to the ways to solve the problem which is why this thread was started and refrain from posting unnecessary flaim baits!

I think you are smart enough to understand what I mean.

I am more concerned about my own land. Concern for india as far as I am CONCERNED is negligble.

But......the topic of this thread is naxalites, that's what i am discussing.

I dont see why every time i make a comment, some indians (who shall remain nameless) bring up taleban, get all defensive, and resort to :blah::blah::blah::blah:

You know exactly what I mean. I am sure you are not concerned about INDIA and trust me I don't have a love affair with Pakistan either. So keep it to solving the problem rather than throwing jibes and I will restrict too. AS SIMPLE!

COMPRENDE?

Well I don't expect them too, but throwing jibes is not going to help reduce the diatribes from my side either!

So keep it to the ways to solve the problem which is why this thread was started and refrain from posting unnecessary flaim baits!

I think you are smart enough to understand what I mean.

None other than your own gravy train seems to have rocked the boat,
Well at least this time, since you took it to your stride.

Troopers scared to enter forest after Maoist ambush - The Times of India

UAVs to be deployed in anti-Naxal fight

The government plans to deploy Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) in the fight against Naxals for reconnaissance and their trials will take place next week.
Sources said the services of UAVs are urgently required as the forces engaged in anti-Naxal operations needed real-time information to achieve more success.
The UAVs, imported from abroad, have the capacity to fly 5,000 feet above the ground and can instantly provide information to the ground force for immediate action.
The sources said the government may also request the Indian Air Force, if required, to provide a few more helicopters for rescue, relief and surveillance.
Four helicopters of BSF are currently deployed for the task in Naxal-affected areas.
Sources said the government also plans to split the mandate of CRPF into two parts--one exclusively for counter-insurgency operations and another for law and order duties--for their better utilisation.
Sources said the initial reports coming from Dantewada indicated that there was basic violation of Standard Operating Procedure, which resulted to such a high casualty.
Security agencies are now formulating new strategy to counter the Maoists menace, particularly in Chhattisgarh following the incident.
The government is also stressing on more rigorous training of paramilitary forces on jungle-warfare before being deployed.
"We are availing the training facilities of Army and may send more and more paramilitary forces to such institutes for better training," an official said.
Sources said a time-bound inquiry has been ordered to find out the lapses in the Tuesday incident in Dantewada district of Chhattisgarh where 76 security personnel were killed by the Maoists.
The one-man inquiry committe will be headed by a retired DGP level officer, whose name will be announced soon.
:yahoo::victory::victory::yahoo:

None other than your own gravy train seems to have rocked the boat,
Well at least this time, since you took it to your stride.

Troopers scared to enter forest after Maoist ambush - The Times of India

Did I say or anyone else said that the attacks were conducted by anyone else? I did mention that we know that the ULFAs trained with the PLA and we have kicked their *** already.

Any reasons to believe that we will not be able to do the same to the Maoists?

Is anyone arguing that it is not a problem within India's borders - SO WHY THE RHETORIC?

You just want to YAP all the time and thats it - Your posts at best are flame baits and offer very little value if at all....

:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom