What's new

73 killed as Maoists ambush CRPF team

I watched a documentary on the beginnings of the suicide bomber, apparently it was began in the Iran-Iraq war, when Iran used suicide bombers IIRC

Guys, the first suicide bomber was Samson. Read more about him in Wiki.

Did I say or anyone else said that the attacks were conducted by anyone else? I did mention that we know that the ULFAs trained with the PLA and we have kicked their *** already.

Any reasons to believe that we will not be able to do the same to the Maoists?

Is anyone arguing that it is not a problem within India's borders - SO WHY THE RHETORIC?

You just want to YAP all the time and thats it - Your posts at best are flame baits and offer very little value if at all....

:cheers:
You can justify with all your rants and nonsensical arguments but the reality is as soon as i posted TOI article, you had hit the floor and dragged Pakistan into your cumbersome triad. There must be a moral there.......
Well buddy, i leave you to salvage your pride out of it. :cheers:

None other than your own gravy train seems to have rocked the boat,
Well at least this time, since you took it to your stride.

Troopers scared to enter forest after Maoist ambush - The Times of India

Read the article carefully-"The troops are reluctant to enter land mine protected terrain" the caption of the story is misleading!

Nonetheless, its a wake-up call for stupid politicians at center to provide our lads (police) with better training, Anti-Land mine vehicles, better gear, weaponry, heavy mechanized vehicles, Air-Support etc to wipe out this jungle menace!:agree:

Last edited:
You can justify with all your rants and nonsensical arguments but the reality is as soon as i posted TOI article, you had hit the floor and dragged Pakistan into your cumbersome triad. There must be a moral there.......
Well buddy, i leave you to salvage your pride out of it. :cheers:

Only in UR brain was it destroyed - My PRIDE is INTACT as it always has - I TAKE PRIDE TO KNOW THAT OUR JAWANS HAVE THE WILL TO FACE THE DANGER. IT IS CRPF NOT THE ARMY - I RESPECT THEM AND AGREE THEY HAVE EVERY REASON TO BE SCARED SINCE THEY ARE NOT TRAINED IN JUNGLE WARFARE!

ANYHOW YOUR ANTI-INDIA ATTITUDE SAYS IT IN ALL YOUR POST - YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS BUDDY THAT IS IT! LOL!

WAIT AND WATCH - IF AND WHEN THE ARMY STEPS IN - YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN! - I dont think I have to remind anyone what happens to the MUJAHIDS in Kashmir! 60 years but the game has not changed at all - I WILL LEAVE YOU TO SALVAGE YOUR PRIDE OUT OF IT NOW!

Well I don't expect them too, but throwing jibes is not going to help reduce the diatribes from my side either!

So keep it to the ways to solve the problem which is why this thread was started and refrain from posting unnecessary flaim baits!

I think you are smart enough to understand what I mean.

Sir I must register strong protest.

on the Pakistani front, where were the diatribes? What instigated this phenomenon whereby we discuss naxals, I make a point (which even your Prime Minister Singh brought up) ---then people from your side get defensive and bring up TTP attacks in Pakistan?

This habit of blaming Pakistan for every misfortune in every nook and cranny of hindustan is a great injustice --- more so to your country than to ours. More relevantly, will you solve your naxal issues? Surely not if you don't take action, and instead point to us and our internal issues? Is it that indians just don't like to accept the fact that they have many a social problem and many a disaffected group, that they prefer to deflect the attention towards Pakistan?

what actions will you and your comrades take to end this unfortunate behaviour?

diffusion of responsibility is a weakness, not a strength!

CRPF has every right to be scared. Having brave is not enough. Stupid gov should provide anti mine vehicle, bullet proof vests and other safty equipments.

I was in the hills when i had heard this news as there i dint have internet so could not post.

Its sad to see lose of lives in such a large number in one go.

its very unfortunate that its been so long the naxals are asking for few things many of which are justified and fair enough to be accepted but i dont know why India has been unable to deal it rationaly.

on the Pakistani front, where were the diatribes? What instigated this phenomenon whereby we discuss naxals, I make a point (which even your Prime Minister Singh brought up) ---then people from your side get defensive and bring up TTP attacks in Pakistan?

This habit of blaming Pakistan for every misfortune in every nook and cranny of hindustan is a great injustice --- more so to your country than to ours. More relevantly, will you solve your naxal issues? Surely not if you don't take action, and instead point to us and our internal issues? Is it that indians just don't like to accept the fact that they have many a social problem and many a disaffected group, that they prefer to deflect the attention towards Pakistan?

As I stated in my earlier post - Windjammer here had a purposeful post with regards to HOW SCARED INDIAN CRPF JAWANS ARE.

What would you CALL THAT? Have you seen any Indian picking on you in an unfortunate moment where 75 Jawans died?

My post regarding the TTP was aimed at Windjammer to show him the reality and that it is human nature. These guys have no jungle warfare training, what do you expect!

As for Blaming Pakistan - WHO DID THAT? I never said the Maoists have been trained or funded by Pakistani agencies. I AGREE FULLY THAT IT IS A HOMEGROWN PROBLEM! Infact no one here ever stated that Pakistan has anything to do with this!

Finally Pakistan is blamed only for Kashmir issue, not for anything else! Can you deny that LET, JUD, etc etc operate from Pakistan? Even if they are non state actors?

Besides flamers are there on either sides so I don't think this will ever end unless there is more done on people to people engagement.

CRPF has every right to be scared. Having brave is not enough. Stupid gov should provide anti mine vehicle, bullet proof vests and other safty equipments.

That wont solve the problem. This game of seek and hide can not eleminate the Naxals movement.

The solution is in the hands of Indian govt. Listen to their problems and solve them.

Urbanisation is good but not at the cost of your people

India is taking steps to control the naxal problems. Do you thing killing the naxal will solve issue? no. it is an idology and fighting for poor.

we are not irrasponsible country to carpet bomb and roll tanks on whoever on the jungles.

That wont solve the problem. This game of seek and hide can not eleminate the Naxals movement.

The solution is in the hands of Indian govt. Listen to their problems and solve them.

Yes i agree with yoi. Gov should talk with naxals if their demand is genuine and wants development. Gov should immideatly announce development programme. Naxal should be part of the commete which oversees development and proper use of funds.

Jana, Its good if we do little research bf4 jumping with comments.

HM has asked the Naxals to abjure the Violence and come to talks.
As for eliminating the Naxals, Winning against State is very rare. Recent example of LTTE has proved that. It can be long drawn, but they will be finished for sure.
Bad part will be that not accepting the offer, Naxals putting futures of Tribals at risk. Once GoI gains upper hand, even genuine demands of Tribals might get overlooked.

What is the concept of Janasheen and fidayeen? I think it dates back even further than Crusades!!

But what matters is that, who is using fidayeen, as a weapon today in a number larger than anyone else.

Fidayeen and Janasheen is a term used for patriotism and for people who lay their lives in the line of duty, for their country and people, unlike these terrorists who go about killing innocent peoples.

Media has blurred the lines and use terrorism umbrella to cover all these.
Please dont use word Fidayeen for these brainwashed terrorists who couldn't care less about innocent people.

I was in the hills when i had heard this news as there i dint have internet so could not post.

Its sad to see lose of lives in such a large number in one go.

its very unfortunate that its been so long the naxals are asking for few things many of which are justified and fair enough to be accepted but i dont know why India has been unable to deal it rationaly.

Please do explain the bold part within quotes.

Back
Top Bottom