What's new

71 in RETROSPECT-

I will let people that actually have a modicum of intelligence decide on that.

Not many from your country can be described that way unfortunately.

The lamest line of defeat is "I dont wanna waste time teaching you waaah".

I mean come on....who actually confuses inflation and interest rates like that? Not someone who's actually read a basic economics book. So yeah maybe you should try teach yourself first.

OK. Since I feel sorry for you I will use a simple example to prove my point about Indian loans to you.

In 2010, BD was given a 1 billion dollar loan from India at 1.75% interest with a 5 year grace period and
20 year repayment period. This means that BD will pay from 2016 to 2030. Now this loan is in US dollars.
In five years, the loan has gone up from 1 to 1.09 billion dollars. So BD has paid nothing in 5 years and has
90 million dollars extra to pay back. Now BD economy has risen in dollar terms from 122 to 230 billion dollars.
Out of the increase in BD GDP, at least half of this would be due to general inflation but BD Taka has not
devalued against the dollar much.

I am not sure how to break this idea down any further for you, but we can clearly see that BD is in effect getting free money from India- like I say payment for services rendered.

So tell your SHW to stop licking our boot all the time. Its very clean now and its a bad habit.

Also tell your people to stop consuming so much indian products and spending so much to come to India in large numbers (while we return a pittance)....and hiring so many Indian professionals to remit even more money. All that basically illustrates you are paying off your eternal debt to us....billions each year. I think when you have given us a trillion dollars combined, we can start to think of calling it even.

Till then keep making those clothes and paying your debt dues to us while crying that no BD forces were mentioned in the surrender document.

We will continue this system even after we are done hosting your illegals and they are all sent back once aadhar exposes all of them.

Its good to make money off BD several times what we spent in 1971. This is the fate of an ingrate nation. Ingrates to Pakistan and then ingrates to India.....so ingrate tax has been imposed on you. Count yourself lucky you fled to UK, at least your lot only suffers 70% poverty there....thats a big improvement and you are free from the ingrate shackle tax back home.

Thank you for expanding it Hasina and RAWAMI league! More needed in future.

Lousy thing to say. I wish you wouldn't do this kind of thing and give the Bangladeshis the opportunity to hate us for despising them.

In 2010, BD was given a 1 billion dollar loan from India at 1.75% interest with a 5 year grace period and
20 year repayment period. This means that BD will pay from 2016 to 2030. Now this loan is in US dollars.
In five years, the loan has gone up from 1 to 1.09 billion dollars. So BD has paid nothing in 5 years and has
90 million dollars extra to pay back. Now BD economy has risen in dollar terms from 122 to 230 billion dollars.
Out of the increase in BD GDP, at least half of this would be due to general inflation but BD Taka has not
devalued against the dollar much.

You do realise what the average interest rate for US dollar holdings is these days? 1.75% compounded is a lot higher than the base LIBOR rate for USD.

Then you actually have to take into account the transfer efficiency and monetization rate of what the loan is actually spent on....which given BD bureaucracy, the less said the better.

In any case this is all chump change compared to what India extracts from Bangladesh like clockwork each year....given these loans are spread over much longer periods of time both in capital injection/withdrawal and repayment.

Lousy thing to say. I wish you wouldn't do this kind of thing and give the Bangladeshis the opportunity to hate us for despising them.

Patience worn thin with people who want to break up my country. I engage quite differently with the BD and Pakistani people in this forum who speak in measured and intelligent ways.

You do realise what the average interest rate for US dollar holdings is these days? 1.75% compounded is a lot higher than the base LIBOR rate for USD.

Then you actually have to take into account the transfer efficiency and monetization rate of what the loan is actually spent on....which given BD bureaucracy, the less said the better.

In any case this is all chump change compared to what India extracts from Bangladesh like clockwork each year....given these loans are spread over much longer periods of time both in capital injection/withdrawal and repayment.

Patience worn thin with people who want to break up my country. I engage quite differently with the BD and Pakistani people in this forum who speak in measured and intelligent ways.

No excuse for libelling someone else's national leader.

You have been proven wrong here like many times before so please do not argue any further.

Anyway I look forward to the next tranche of low-interest loans from India. First it was 1 billion, then 2 billion
dollars recently. I expect 4-5 billion dollars before the end of this decade with maybe a billion as an outright grant.
We can use the money to help build the in planning 9 billion dollar elevated expressway way from Dhaka to Chittagong.

BD thanks India for the fiscal transfers which are helping to build up BD infrastructure.;)

we in Assam will be eternally in debt of Bangladesh if they take back the illegals and take steps to stop infiltration from their side as well. And separation from India is now a non issue the the only major armed group demanding freedom was ULFA and most of the cadres have now laid down arms in favor of talks. Besides no one in Assam supports ULFA anymore and the only reason some people supported ULFA in the past is because they kept in check the illegal bangladeshis gunning down one or two from time to time. Pakistanis worrying about Assam I find it amusing like they don't have enough problem of their own. :D
Now, 35% of Assamese are Muslims. They have been the resident of Assam since the failed adventure of Bakhtiar Khilji in 1202. How dare you call these natives of Assam are illegal. Wait for one more decade. Muslims will top 50% and Assam will become independent of India.

You have been proven wrong here like many times before so please do not argue any further.

Anyway I look forward to the next tranche of low-interest loans from India. First it was 1 billion, then 2 billion
dollars recently. I expect 4-5 billion dollars before the end of this decade
with maybe a billion as an outright grant. We can use the money to help build the in planning 9 billion dollar elevated expressway way from Dhaka to Chittagong. BD thanks India for the fiscal transfers which are helping to build up BD infrastructure.;)

With this kind of indirect multi-billion dollar TRANSIT FEE, we should be ready to keep our border open for the time to time Indian transit of a few trucks and boats to its NE.

Bangladesh didn't choose 'freedom', it chose Indian hegemony.

Now, 35% of Assamese are Muslims. They have been the resident of Assam since the failed adventure of Bakhtiar Khilji in 1202. How dare you call these natives of Assam are illegal. Wait for one more decade. Muslims will top 50% and Assam will become independent of India.
how do you know for sure, this must be your backup plan when the sea claims Bangladesh to run to West Bengal or Assam. :D

Bangladesh didn't choose 'freedom', it chose Indian hegemony.

Nope that is not true.

There is some Indian influence in BD but this is part of BD plan to industrialise so
that it can build a strong economy and military. Once India is no longer required
like it is now then see a change in BD foreign policy.

If co-operating with India allows GDP to grow over 7% a year, what is wrong with that?

You my friend need to update your understanding of 'hegemony' and 'sovereignty'.

Nope that is not true.

There is some Indian influence in BD but this is part of BD plan to industrialise so
that it can build a strong economy and military. Once India is no longer required
like it is now then see a change in BD foreign policy.

If co-operating with India allows GDP to grow over 7% a year, what is wrong with that?

Whats the big deal. Pakistan forces and Pakistanis in this board (and in general) credit only India for defeating Pakistan forces in East Pakistan.

Surrender instrument of course will naturally reflect this. It is why your country is eternally in debt to India for its very existence.

You really think they would have signed such a surrender if we included BD rag tag things in it?...the same rag tag things that were getting their asses handed to them and were utterly dependent on Indian lifeline to stay afloat in first phase of the civil war? Of course they wont.

Thats why we got to decide what to do with the POWs, they surrendered to us, not you.

You lot would be even bigger ingrates today if rag tags were included in surrender document....so in hindsight it was an excellent decision to keep it strictly between India and Pakistan....the only professional forces that counted in the theatre.

Be happy that our general represented your "Bangla desh" forces as well. Thats the most you can expect.
Dude,
Don't talk about their brave soldiers who laid down their lives for their nation in such manner.

Dude,
Don't talk about their brave soldiers who laid down their lives for their nation in such manner.

Yah well they disrespect my soldiers and country (out of the blue so many times too) in much worse ways, they get paid back with interest.

Yah well they disrespect my soldiers and country (out of the blue so many times too) in much worse ways, they get paid back with interest.
Think about it then,

If some idiot says foul things about your noble soldiers, you can destroy his argument without falling to his levels. I expect better from you.

if rag tag bengali terrorist were any capable it would not need india to invade...and the text of instrument is an eternal reminder of Indian interference by proxy terrorism....beside for the indians...1971 was a turning point where two nation theory transformed into three nation theory...

That Hindu and Muslims are two separate nations and Muslims are ethnically stronger among themselves....

Back
Top Bottom