What's new

£700,000 to buy letters which 'prove national hero Gandhi was gay'

Status
Not open for further replies.
" Last year, a by author Joseph Lelyveld called Great Soul: Mahatma Gandhi And His Struggle With India detailed the extent of his relationship with Kallenbach " -------- Nothing new here. Recycled News For A Slow News Day. Did the Sparrow really kill the CockRobin? or was it a forced confession.

The daily mail has a article and you guys pounce on him, It was Gandhi who worked for the independance of INDIA and PAKISTAN.
and please give the copies of these letters to prove that he was a gay, if you do not have the letters with you or you have not read these letters, please shut your mouth.

lol.. there is no objection him being gay, but why crying he wasnot a gay- the name gandhi says it all.

Oh now India existed? lmao

Who ruled over you guys? The Mexicans? Ignorance is bliss.

Must you post just for the hell of it, what was the country called until 1947......under British rule. !!!

dude these are sex letters... gandi baaten likhi hongi--- :lol: they buying to burn them and prove Gandhi, mahatma gandhi

article-2172967-03A17AE9000005DC-313_306x445.jpg

Gollum-Smeagol-smeagol-gollum-14076783-960-403.jpg

seems like a lost brother, no ?

How did you come to conclusion Indian Govt is going to burn them.

Must you post just for the hell of it, what was the country called until 1947......under British rule. !!!

India

scaled.php

I am sure that lot of posters in first and second pages thought Indians would be either humiliated or get angry and get banned for insults on Father of Nation. There is a curious thing happening in India now, might have existed previously too but now in more numbers Indians don't like Gandhi and some hate him with fervour. Lot of them would be laughing their behind off saying i said so about this guy.

The muted and less number of reactions on this thread should support my statement.

I am sure that lot of posters in first and second pages thought Indians would be either humiliated or get angry and get banned for insults on Father of Nation. There is a curious thing happening in India now, might have existed previously too but now in more numbers Indians don't like Gandhi and some hate him with fervour. Lot of them would be laughing their behind off saying i said so about this guy.

The muted and less number of reactions on this thread should support my statement.
People are too much in occupied his personal life that they forget instead of living a comfortable life as a barrister he opted something else. Otherwise we will be singing British national anthem in our schools.

People looking and inventing stuff to mock him rather examining what impact he did in our freedom movement. Discuss som ething worthwhile

Carry on kids....

P.S. I am still surprised why this thread is not closed.

P.S. I am still surprised why this thread is not closed.

And why do you think it should be ? :azn: ...

I do not understand why didn't he declare himself as such ? Didn't he believe in freedom of speech and absolute truthfulness ?

I do not understand why didn't he declare himself as such ? Didn't he believe in freedom of speech and absolute truthfulness ?
Just answer one question, if we posted any such article about your father of nation wouldn't it will lead to instantaneous ban or outrage among you people.

Respect is earned when its is given.

Remember one thing in Mind, before 1947, before formation of Independent India and Pakistan, he was the one who lead the movement. And here people are mis-interpreting words to declare him gay, discussing his sexual orientation.

No wonder both countries are going down the drain morally, countries who don't respect those freedom fighters and instead of learning and discussing good things about them, waste time on these subjects.

Guys in both countries walks with hand in hand, which is considered as gay behavior in west, So yeah I think words are seriously mis-interpreted as perception matters a lot.

But its fine...carry on ....

So what if he was gay....if He really was a gay than it is a proud moment all the gays in India...

Ironically, India has named a new lavatory system after him. :disagree:

He was launching the 'Bapu' named in honour of the country's 'father of the nation' Mahatma Gandhi, a 'bio-lavatory' which composts waste. The government is sign an agreement with its defence establishment to spend £50 million to lavatories in 1,000 local authority areas – mostly those without sewage drain systems.

Dude he died 60+ years back, and at that time there was nothing known as gay right. The most interesting thing is that most of genius people are saying him gay on the basis of of some words used in his letter. If only words can prove this then i think most people will be called gay, as most of them use lovely and other respacatble words.
I remember there was a thread on pdf some time back where so of our genius where hellbent to prove him as Hitlers friend, because he used some word, which reflected his politeness.
This is a cleare case of jelosy, where if i dont have a hero, i will try to malign others hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom