What's new

7 Wonders of Pakistan - What do you think?

I am saving money so I can go to these places in the summer. When I come back, I will show pictures! :D

plan is set, ub paisey ka intezaam..

Gandharan art

450px-Bodhisattva_Gandhara_Guimet_181172.jpg

2007444552_9f094202b2.jpg

I have seen the Gandharan statues from Pakistan in San Francisco Asian Art Museum and New Your Museum. They are really beautiful.

1.K2 (Second Largest Mountain in the world)
92499191d2337f83da204947b6705cd7.jpg

2.Ranikot Fort (Largest Fort in the World)
Ranikot_Fort_07a.jpg

3.Indus River
indus-river-pakistan.jpg

4.Mohenjo Daro
Mohenjodaro_Sindh.jpeg

5.Takht Bhai
Takht_Bhai_jpg.jpg

6.Rohtas Fort
Rohtas_Fort_Magnificent_Kabuli_Gate.jpg

7.Minar E Pakistan
411260262_72e8fb18e4.jpg

8.Mazar e Quaid
g.JPG

The extra wonder is to honor Quaid e Azam.

I am saving money so I can go to these places in the summer. When I come back, I will show pictures! :D

plan is set, ub paisey ka intezaam..

go buy a teddy :rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

can somebody post sulaimn range which divides our sindh with balochistan??

the one near chaghai, yeah it seems to be really a big lake, saw on google maps

If its a salt plane...it can be used as a testing ground for speed vehicles? People have broken sound barriers while driving purpose built cars on similar salt planes,and can be a treasure trove for speed junkies.

The salt lake,if its a salt lake can be a treasure trove of strange life forms as extremophiles and the latest NASA discovery of Arsenic ingesting bacteria was made on similar places.

A very interesting place I found in Pakistan. Its located between Karachi and Quetta on RCD Highway

Last edited by a moderator:
A very interesting place I found in Pakistan. Its located between Karachi and Quetta on RCD Highway

YouTube - Geo Ajooba-28 Nov,2010-2

A similar report was aired by PTV some 20 years ago..I think it was a different place but similar caves in cliffs...They said the caves were made in stone age 10,000 BC...As far as i remember the news report said it was near Quetta...may be it was same place as in this video..i am not sure.

Another highly ignored aspect of research and at least cataloging is wild life..Much wild life in Pakistan is not catalogued and nobody knows what kind of animals live in their area.
For example...many here may have trained in PMA Kakul...have you ever seen this thing?
kosteniuk08i.jpg

You may notice a big fruit bat in her hands..
Now this Fruit bat or flying fox was noticed by me in summers every year when i was staying near Kakul....At night you can see them flying with massive wing spans of over a meter..They look spooky in moon lit nights..But i couldn't find any referrence of these creatures in any Pakistani source.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another highly ignored aspect of research and at least cataloging is wild life..Much wild life in Pakistan is not catalogued and nobody knows what kind of animals live in their area.
For example...many here may have trained in PMA Kakul...have you ever seen this thing?
kosteniuk08i.jpg

I know you are looking at the girl...but if you look hard,you may notice a big fruit bat in her hands..
Now this Fruit bat or flying fox was noticed by me in summers every year when i was staying near Kakul....At night you can see them flying with massive wing spans of over a meter..They look spooky in moon lit nights..But i couldn't find any referrence of these creatures in any Pakistani source.

I saw bats in Johar Town, lahore.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom