What's new

7 Wonders of Pakistan - What do you think?

Sphinx, Along Makran Coastal Highway, Balochistan, Pakistan by Rizwan Quraishi
4746734095_08e2cd0d7f.jpg

It's great place - I've been to Khewera mines and it really is amazing.

Wonderful pictures.
When I see things like this, and the people behind the posts, It makes me hope that maybe someday in the future we can just get into our cars and drive across all the borders of the subcontinent and enjoy the beauty of all our countries- that the only antagonism will be through jokes, like the English and French. Remember, they were at war for hundreds of years and their issues seemed just as difficult as us.

Cheers to peace....someday......

Hinglaj Mandir or commonly known as Nani Mandir on the Makran coast highway, Balochistan . it’s about 270 or something km north-west of Karachi. If anyone want to visit the best time to visit is month of April when there is annual festival when pilgrims from over the world comes here.For me its a beacon of proof that we can live peaceful without wearing our believes on our sleeves.

116290.jpg

Hinglaj-Mandir-or-Nani-Mandir-Hingol-National-Park-Baluchistan-580x387.jpg

800px-Nani_ki_Mandir.jpg

File:Hinglajgarh_Mata.jpg

Gurdwara+Guru+Arjun+Singh+-+Lahore,+Pakistan.jpg

Gurdwara Guru Arjun Singh - Lahore
Picture Credit: Rehan Fazal

Paradise for offroaders

Hingol National Park is the largest national park in Pakistan. Declared national park in 1997 owing to its ecological and biodiversity importance. Stretches over 600,000 hectares, it including both terrestrial and marine species , the first and only protected area of such kind in south asia.

F1020002.jpg

IMG_74961.jpg

DSC06346.jpg

DSC00182.jpg

DSCN4453.jpg

DSCN4445.jpg

DSCN4278.jpg

DSC00180.jpg

guyz guyz guyz............. please mention 7 places first before sharing any pics........... i mean this is not a picture sharing thread............. "Pakistan's Firdous" in Gallery section is enough for this purpose

Please share the name of the places along with some details and pictures etc. But sharing only a pic without any knowledge of its background i guess is not the right way of contributing towards this thread?

What say? thats my opinion only........ you may follow your own opinion :lol:

Paradise for offroaders

Hingol National Park is the largest national park in Pakistan. Declared national park in 1997 owing to its ecological and biodiversity importance. Stretches over 600,000 hectares, it including both terrestrial and marine species , the first and only protected area of such kind in south asia.
Beautiful place this is........ thanks a lot for sharing

Heard it first time

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom