What's new

7.8 earthquake 50 km east of Pak-Iran border.

the funny part is just few sec b4 fishes in my tank started to move aggressively i thought they gone crazy and than ground shook.

Yeah I heard somewhere that fishes have the ability to anticipate earthquake seconds before. Goldfishes in particular.

BTW, 21 people have died in far flung city of Balochistan, hundreds of houses destroyed and 100+ injured.

2 Army helicopters have been dispatched with supplies and medicines.

It was kind of intense but not of the intensity that I would be seriously worried. I've seen a couple of quakes...

Army medical team have reached Mashkel for relief and rescue: reportd by geo tv.

The quake was big but lasted short....If it had gone for a few more seconds the devastation would have been massive....

the epicentre of this quake was in a desert, otherwise, if it had been in a city or a populated area it would have been devastating

Army medical team have reached Mashkel for relief and rescue: reportd by geo tv.

only army does the rescue work, otherwise no civilian rule is there to be seen

Arrey we felt it in Delhi too. Had to evacuate the office building. Had to run down the stairs from the 5th floor. Very strong

RIP

BTW, 21 people have died in far flung city of Balochistan, hundreds of houses destroyed and 100+ injured.

2 Army helicopters have been dispatched with supplies and medicines.

inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

usain-bolt-military-salute-at-olympic.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
only army does the rescue work, otherwise no civilian rule is there to be seen

True army always stand with their countrymen doesn't matter what circumstances are there.

Exactly what I am thinking, it wasnt anything in Isl and Lahode but how come indian channels are showing people out into the streets and all?

u do realize its the indian media we r talking about.:rofl:

:rofl: he doesn't know after earthquake there are after shocks too:astagh: so next time be careful..:azn: don't say we didn't told you..

u know when ever i see yr post n read yr location section then i always look behind in fear.:rofl:

my bed started to vibrate as i was visiting PDF .that was a huge shock

24 confirmed deaths in far flung areas of balochistan...
Army teams have been dispatched,but the areas are so far,that real picture may take time to emerge...

Back
Top Bottom