12th 054A looks about to be launched

052c3may1.jpg

052c3may14.jpg

New 052C's

052c4may12.jpg

052c4may13.jpg

052c5may12.jpg

052c5may14.jpg

That the area pointed in this next photo the place of two aircraft carriers currently under construction. Of course, it's too early to verify this information.

jnmay1.jpg

The most powerful navy in the region continues to expand at an amazing rate.....

6th? when was the 6th 054A launched, a years ago?
The news is the 10th 054A was recently named 'Yancheng' after a city in Jiangsu prov., and has been deployed in the North Sea Fleet.

Someone has been playing too much Command and conquer Generals -

Pumping out naval frigates and destroyers like candy

But boy would not just 4 of these beauties 054A look awesome with pakistani flag :pakistan:

Lanka Ranger, You are making a HUGE MISTAKE. Those ships are not 054A frigates.

They are the much more powerful 052C+ destoryers!!!

I know you post a lot and thank you for that, but please get things right.

Thank you.

Correction: 12th 054A.

After the 12th is built, it is expected that the improved Type 054B will enter construction.

I was checking Chinese Navy its almost on Par with US , in next 4 years China will probbly have more ships and submarines then US

I was checking Chinese Navy its almost on Par with US , in next 4 years China will probbly have more ships and submarines then US

To be honest America currently have more carrier/helicopter carriers combined than PLAN has modern type 054As.

There is still a long way to go. At least until 2020 before PLAN can hold it's ground in western pacific even at the current advancement rate.

To be honest America currently have more carrier/helicopter carriers combined than PLAN has modern type 054As.

There is still a long way to go. At least until 2020 before PLAN can hold it's ground in western pacific even at the current advancement rate.

Touche! What the Navy got is just the first step of the 10 thousand miles Long March.

Number of ships and subs wise yeah, it is close.

But remember, all US Navy ships are AGEIS destoryers, very powerful. All US subs are nuke subs, LA class, Sea Wolf class, Virgina class. The mightest!

Chinese current have 6 052C which are close to AGEIS destoryers and about 12 nuke subs. But the number wise still far behind.

Dont forget to mention aircraft carriers!!

I suppose but the Chinese destroyers are just beautiful ship - very proud Navy Chinese are - absolutely deserving status for a world super power

Back
Top Bottom