What's new

65 Yaad Hay Naa?

LOL ... pakistanis went to captute Kashmir ...ended up defending lahore....isse bura aur kya ho sakta hai...:lol::lol:
The conviction that they won, even after failing in their objective.

India humbled my a country 10th of its size...how shameful
some 4 thousand Pakistanis died so that the likes of you can get that feel good factor ? Life it pretty cheap for you.

Death before dishonor.

What a stupid couch potato. There goes one Rambo style statement,"Death before dishonour"...

O bhai... had there been no Operation Gibraltar, there would have been no question about dishonour in the first place. But, no.. just couldn't live peacefully.

Secondly, "Death before dishonour", right ? One picture for you :

a23320e807f26800195c4de34ef9ec9a.jpg

What a stupid couch potato. There goes one Rambo style statement,"Death before dishonour"...

O bhai... had there been no Operation Gibraltar, there would have been no question about dishonour in the first place. But, no.. just couldn't live peacefully.

Secondly, "Death before dishonour", right ? One picture for you :

a23320e807f26800195c4de34ef9ec9a.jpg
I knew one of you pests is going to come up with 71.:lol:
Tell me do you really feel so proud when you think about it. Being four times bigger than your enemy. Entering a part that was geographically far away. Arming rebels there and then taking credit for it. If you ask my view, thats what a bitch would do. Not a nation with courage or dignity. If you really had a courageous army they would have entered Pakistan after kargil or parliament attack or Mumbai attack, since they blame it all on Pakistan. Or even captured some part in 65. But no, you'll just stick to taking pride for being a bitch in 71.

I knew one of you pests is going to come up with 71.:lol:
Tell me do you really feel so proud when you think about it. Being four times bigger than your enemy. Entering a part that was geographically far away. Arming rebels there and then taking credit for it. If you ask my view, thats what a bitch would do. Not a nation with courage or dignity. If you really had a courageous army they would have entered Pakistan after kargil or parliament attack or Mumbai attack, since they blame it all on Pakistan. Or even captured some part in 65. But no, you'll just stick to taking pride for being a bitch in 71.
Death before dishonour, you said right ? I could not see 90K dying. Did you ?

Back
Top Bottom