What's new

65% of investors leave KPK amid deterorating law and order

I wonder if 65% figure was taken directly out of Nawaz's arse - as only master fraudia is capable of such accurate numbers!
Dear Lord! such a strong mode of self denial....

If that was the case, PTI wouldn't have won the local body elections in Peshawar. Take is as a pinch of salt
Pukhtoon sentiment is the political driver in Pukhtoon dominated areas of KPK...Thats why you'd see all parties like ANP,JUI,AJIP, PTI and even the PML-N of Pukhtoon areas chanting Pukhtoon mantra....Just like the politics of Southern Punjab is predominantly driven by the Saraiki Waseeb's sentiment.

'Self Denial' only inflicts Noonians........ sorry to say, there is no cure for your kind!
Keep barking my man, i won't get intimidated. I understand people like you have been bred by the management for a purpose....And you're serving it perfectly so far..:)

Poor little wuss................. you Noonians are so transparent and let's not forget with such low self-esteem! :D

Keep barking my man, i won't get intimidated. I understand people like you have been bred by the management for a purpose....And you're serving it perfectly so far..:)

Poor little wuss................. you Noonians are so transparent and let's not forget with such low self-esteem! :D
65% cleared off (if true) meaning there is a healthy niche for new investors coming in....Ja putter go monopolize :p:

haha, all the anti PTI circle jerkers are on here.
This is a really fun thread, I hope you guys get really creative with your lies.
Next time, claim that IK is a lizard man and he will destroy Pakistan by allowing lizards to invade. :rofl:

1102884840-1.gif

65% cleared off (if true) meaning there is a healthy niche for new investors coming in....Ja putter go monopolize :p:
Like how?

Hahaahah a patwari started this thread based on ONE Urdu newspaper story which was based on the OPINION of ONE guy that was supposedly interviewed who was a 'property dealer' (hardly an 'investor').. just wow! Patwari desperation to discredit PTI somehow is really getting worse and worse by each passing day.

Back
Top Bottom