What's new

63 Years On, India is Home to World's Biggest Population of Poor, Hungry, Illiterate

When a country is successful (like India), you will get people who want to bring you down... just so they can make themselves feel better.

Just ignore them. :cheers:

You are blessed with quite a balanced approch, my friend. I like most of your posts as they are mostly positive; regardless of nationality.

As I posted in another thread, I feel the future is:

BRIC2010.jpg

Look..........how close India and China are:chilli:

:smokin:

You are blessed with quite a balanced approch, my friend. I like most of your posts as they are mostly positive; regardless of nationality.

Thank you. :cheers:

LOL I like that picture a lot actually... the four leaders of BRIC. :tup:

It's sad to see an "educated" man like Mr.haq who claims to have worked for Intel finds pleasure in talking abt the poor India. As I have repeated a number of times in his threads not a single Indian is denying the fact that there is still extreme poverty in India but he never sees or talks abt the problems in Pakistan. What's the point in saying hey you have more people than us when he don't realise there is poverty in Pakistan too. What he basically says is u r standing in sh*t upto ur knees but I have only got sh*t above my ankles!!!

While we seem to come out of it I don't want to comment where they r going.

I'm sure he will start another thread soon with reports.. afterall he did start one after watching peepli live.

Only if he showed the same enthusiasm and concerns for the flood victims of Pakistan.

It's sad to see an "educated" man like Mr.haq who claims to have worked for Intel finds pleasure in talking abt the poor India. As I have repeated a number of times in his threads not a single Indian is denying the fact that there is still extreme poverty in India but he never sees or talks abt the problems in Pakistan. What's the point in saying hey you have more people than us when he don't realise there is poverty in Pakistan too. What he basically says is u r standing in sh*t upto ur knees but I have only got sh*t above my ankles!!!

I'm sure he will start another thread soon with reports.. afterall he did start one after watching peepli live.

Only if he showed the same enthusiasm and concerns for the flood victims of Pakistan.

He'll get more visitors for his blog by writing anti-india rants that what he'll get by writing about flood.

My two dollars..............errrr sorry-sorry, My two cents. Look what an impact Mr. Haq have upon me;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

what i found ridiculous is Mr Riaz consider Pakistan to b more rich than India,and consider Pakistani infrastructure to b 10 times greater than India,yet 1 flood washed it away all,and proved why Pakistan got that nickname

what i found ridiculous is Mr Riaz consider Pakistan to b more rich than India,and consider Pakistani infrastructure to b 10 times greater than India,yet 1 flood washed it away all,and proved why Pakistan got that nickname

You can say that, but I don't think there is anything wrong in this.......Everybody is free to, and should believe that his/her country is greatest. So being a Pakistani, its obvious that he is trying to prove his country super than its arch enemy (I don't believe in it, though).

But bashing is not acceptable. And for me, anything without facts is bashing.:smokin:

Guys.. We should thanks Mr Haq. The more he talks about the problems of India, it seems, more and more of those problems start getting addressed. If only he focusssed a bit more on Pakistan ;)

Guys.. We should thanks Mr Haq. The more he talks about the problems of India, it seems, more and more of those problems start getting addressed. If only he focusssed a bit more on Pakistan ;)

Well said.

Long live Mr. Haq. Riaz, now plz bless Pakistan with your golden words!!!! We know you have a direct connection.

And I am really surprised at functioning of your brain........sorry to say that, but this is truth.

What does all that mean? What I got is that Indians cannot go to Britain or even Europe because we have to cross Pakista to do that........and Pakistan won't allow us; rite? If you are saying that, then I am more than surprised.

Leave India, I will prove that later...............Applying your logic (?), how the Israeli people travel around the world? Which country allow them to cross?

I am not sure, you will be able to understand or not but I tried my best to find easiest example for you. Have a look..........This is how world travel.

world-airroute-map.jpg

Mittel is not just EXAMPLE.........read below:

Now their status:

Here is Lakshmi Mittel...

Lakshmi Mittal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is the richness of Pakistanis in Britain....

This is very old information, the result are a lot different now.

Guys why are you robbing a POOR MANS only source of pleasure..:lol:

Aww forget it, I was about to write a lot of BS, but I know moderators will not tolerate it. Let them have fun with India bashing, its their world, .:cheers:

Bloody pure sadistic pleasure..

I know when every one had a good feast on this, the thread would be closed, only to open in a new avtar.:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom