What's new

63 Years On, India is Home to World's Biggest Population of Poor, Hungry, Illiterate

There money and properties in west. Not in India.
Its their money and their wish on how they invest it.As along as they provide employment for thousands of Indians,all is well.

As far as coexistence with minorities, i think Pakistan has much better record compare to India.

We can't compare both as the % of minorities in Pakistan is very small when compared to India,beside post partition % of minorities in India grew unlike in Pakistan.

ontopic
Yes,63 Years On, India is Home to World's Biggest Population of Poor, Hungry, Illiterates.

however there won't be a title ever that 73 Years On, India is Home to World's Biggest Population of Poor, Hungry, Illiterates.:tup:(now don't put your "India is weak and will break up" theories in your replies.)

So for haters,derive as much pleasure as you can in this decade.:wave:

There money and properties in west. Not in India.
As far as coexistence with minorities, i think Pakistan has much better record compare to India.And you will challenge this too.....
As far as war on terror, Pakistan has already lost thousands of people. If we are no sincere, then you guys won't see any action. Civilian death is reaction of some actions. Plus Pakistan army can't take dictation from nobody. They know ground reality better then anyone else.
you can claim coexistance when minority in pakistan is very minute and given it's statues of islamic state, i have difference of opinion. And action is going on but i still feel it's a selective action. (as you said i know you will disagree)
i don't want to get in to details or challenge you because it will derail the topic. let's waite and see..good luck if the intentions are good & genuine.

As far as coexistence with minorities, i think Pakistan has much better record compare to India.And you will challenge this too.....

Yes...........Pakistan got better records (?)

In 1947, Pakistan’s founding father, Mohammad Ali Jinnah, was determined that Pakistan would be tolerant of Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, Parsees and others — as much as 20 percent of the population at independence.

It hasn’t worked out that way and, as a result, non-Muslim minorities today constitute only about 3 percent of Pakistan’s population.

No bashing, but only the truth. Where they all gone???
:smokin:

Mr.HAQ THREE TIMES I POSTED HDI INEX WHICH PLACES INDIA ABOVE PAKISTAN AND THE SAME STATISTIS WHICH YOU YOURSELF USED TO POINT OUT THAT AVERAGE SCHOOLING YEAR WHICH ALSO PLACES INDIA ON TOP IN OVER ALL PERFORMANCE.
I POSTED MY ARGUEMENTS THREE TIMES YET YOU DID NOT ANSWER ME..HYPOCRITE.

YOU ARE A SHAME FOR ALL FELLOW PAKISTANI'S WHO DEBATE HERE GRACEFULY.

I WOULD HAVE APPRECIATED YOU IF YOU HAVE PUT THE TITLE
''63 YEARS ON INDIA AND PAKISTAN BOTH SHARE SIMILAR PROBLEMS AND THREATS''. THAT WOULD HAVE LEAD TO A CONSTRUCTIVE DEBATE.BUT THE CHERRY PICKED TITLE AND DATA YOU PUT FORCED INDIAN MEMBERS TO DEFEND OURSELVES AND POINT OUT OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY.

Brother Bhagath Singh............why are you disturbing him? He is busy in calculating some complicated figures. So leave him. Lets mind our business, which we opened recently in patnership:smokin:

Mr. Riaz Haq, I know you already ran away...........but here comes the end of thread!!!

India now has more rich than poor
Press Trust Of India
Posted on Aug 01, 2010 at 16:34 | Updated Aug 02, 2010 at 12:32

New Delhi: The growing economy has spun a wheel of fortune for Indians, with high income households outnumbering those in the low category for the first time at the end of 2009-10, according to estimates made by think-tank NCAER.

India has 46.7 million high income households as compared to 41 million in the low income category, the National Council of Applied Economic Research (NCAER) estimates on earnings and spendings have revealed.

"For the first time, the number of high income households is set to exceed the number of poor households in 2009-10," the NCAER said, adding that the middle income class continued to grow.

Households earning less than Rs 40,000 per annum (at 2001-02 prices) are dubbed as low income, whereas those with earnings over Rs 1.80 lakh fall in the high income category.

Those earning between Rs 45,000-Rs 1.80 lakh per annum are considered middle income households, whose number surged to 140.7 million out of the total of 228.4 Indian million families at the end of 2009-10.

Thus, the NCAER survey confirms that 62 per cent of Indian households belong to the middle class, which is the target of most consumer goods firms.

"The wheel of fortune continues to spin in India, with each level of household income set to move a notch higher by the end of the decade," the survey on spending and earning patterns since 1985-86 said.

The Indian economy grew at above 9 per cent between 2005-06 and 2007-08. After slowing down in 2008-09 and 2009-10, it is projected to expand at 8.5 per cent in the current fiscal.

The data shows how the country has come a long way in the last 10 years in raising the income standards. In 2001-02, out of the total of 188.2 million households, the number of high income families was only 13.8 million, whereas those in the low income category stood at 65.2 million.

Referring to the middle class, the study said, "Their growing clout becomes even more apparent when one looks at the ownership patterns of households goods. Nearly 49 per cent of all cars are owned by the middle class, compared to just 7 per cent by the rich."

Similarly, 53 per cent of all air conditioners are owned by middle class homes and nearly 46 per cent of all credit cards are to be found in these households.

Now you can feel easy Mr. Riaz Haq...........Indian poors are getting richer.:smokin:

But I believe you will have more sleepless nights now;)

Pakistanis has more and easy option to reach out. India is basically land locked to reach out. That's lots of Indian in Australia,Singapore and other near islands.
Plus, its common perception among western and US immigration department, give one visa to Indian , next year he will bring 200 relatives. Remind me famous case, lots of Indian gujrati show their sisters as wive just to bring them in US. So, generally, if Indian got chance they take it right away. Why a poor man should have sympathy from land ,where he has nothing earn.

Land locked ???:rofl::rofl:

Yes brother.........landlocked.

Pakistanis has more and easy option to reach out. India is basically land locked to reach out. That's lots of Indian in Australia,Singapore and other near islands.

:rofl::rofl: OMG..........great comment. Indians cannot move out because we are landlocked.......:rofl::rofl:

And Pakistani can move out whenever they want...........they just need to pick their bicycle and paddle it.....:rofl::rofl:

Yes brother.........landlocked.

:rofl::rofl: OMG..........great comment. Indians cannot move out because we are landlocked.......:rofl::rofl:

And Pakistani can move out whenever they want...........they just need to pick their bicycle and paddle it.....:rofl::rofl:

Gawd not again, Why some of Indian member need detail explanation.
Let me explain you, all human trafficking links started from Pakistan. How the hell Indian can do human smuggling. Every day hundreds of Paksitanis cross through ocean enter Greece or Italy or through Iran/Turkey or through Eastern Europe to enter western Europe. Tell me how the hell an Indian first cross the Pakistan or through sea. Does it enlightened the brain cells. Or need more detail ?????..
Only place left for Indian is Thailand,Laos or may be surrounding Island country.

Let me explain you, all human trafficking links started from Pakistan. How the hell Indian can do human smuggling. Every day hundreds of Paksitanis cross through ocean enter Greece or Italy or through Iran/Turkey or through Eastern Europe to enter western Europe. Tell me how the hell an Indian first cross the Pakistan or through sea. Does it enlightened the brain cells. Or need more detail ?????..
Only place left for Indian is Thailand,Laos or may be surrounding Island country.

which school did you go to or still go to?

Last edited:

Just one question plz..............Ever heard any of these words???? Visa, Passport, Immigration, Airport, Airplane, Checkout, Checkin, Pilot???:smokin:

Do you have some sort of under sea tunnel that you "cross through" or is Greece ,Italy your neighbour ..?
anyways im :lol::lol::lol:

Just one question plz..............Ever heard any of these words???? Visa, Passport, Immigration, Airport, Airplane, Checkout, Checkin, Pilot???:smokin:

i think he thought that still people in India use camels to cross over to other countries and pakistan will not allow indian camels to pass. :D so we can just camel upto to thailand

:tup:
i think he thought that still people in India use camels to cross over to other countries and pakistan will not allow indian camels to pass. :D so we can just camel upto to thailand

Oh...........Now I got it. Thx a lot. Hey Haider, sorry dear. Now my brain cells are working. All thx to Diva.

whata thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you know i really thought that i could go to europe!!!! damn it!!! i am going to advice the indian prime minister to position india at a more favourable location on the world map

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom