What's new

63 Years On, India is Home to World's Biggest Population of Poor, Hungry, Illiterate

This man is just impossible..........:smokin:

Ahh.. that's quite normal for him. You will see plenty more in coming weeks.:devil:

It's just a fact of life on this forum.

We used to have an American guy here who would constantly post threads to "bash" China... every single day for months (until he got banned). The plus side, is that his attacks ended up making Chinese and Indian posters more friendly towards each other.

Riaz might have the same effect. He's trying to post negative propaganda against India, but Riaz is actually causing more people to support India. :rofl:

Just one question plz..............Ever heard any of these words???? Visa, Passport, Immigration, Airport, Airplane, Checkout, Checkin, Pilot???:smokin:
Ever heard human traffic and smuggling ? ...does it need VISA?....aduhhhhhhhhhhhhh...do research and be good listener and analyzer....and then write...u ll find some weight in your argument. (I am not defending human smuggling is correct way to enter someone country). But its been happening thousands of years and nothing can stop it now....Its one of biggest business in Pakistan...google it might find human smuggling from Indian punjab to greece through Pakistan...Don't know why Indian Punjabies leaving shiny India...lolz:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's just a fact of life on this forum.

We used to have an American guy here who would constantly post threads to "bash" China... every single day for months (until he got banned). The plus side, is that his attacks ended up making Chinese and Indian posters more friendly towards each other.

Riaz might have the same effect. He's trying to post negative propaganda against India, but Riaz is actually causing more people to support India. :rofl:
You more look like a Chinese decoy....an Indian member under Chinese skin.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ever heard human traffic and smuggling ? ...does it need VISA?....aduhhhhhhhhhhhhh...do research and be good listener and analyzer....and then write...u ll find some weight in your argument. (I am not defending human smuggling is correct way to enter someone country). But its been happening thousands of years and nothing can stop it now....Its one of biggest business in Pakistan...google it might find human smuggling from Indian punjab to greece through Pakistan...Don't know why Indian Punjabies leaving shiny India...lolz:rofl::rofl::rofl:

nope we dont need human trafficking to reach overseas now. Neither we want a blot that the majority of the overseas population is illegal. we will let you have that honor. :D

You more look like a Chinese decoy....an Indian member under Chinese skin.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Chinese dragon if you continued this way soon CPC will become RAW/CIA/MOSSAD Indian/Bharti stooge government....

I fail to understand why people are not able to understand that Indians and chinese hardly have troubles. we faught in 1962 and we moved on. we have more things to do in our lives and we are better off together than against each other. Indians respect the growth of Chinese and i would hardly find an indian who will oppose that.

Ask Cardsharp and Brotherhood and Mike05 if I'm Chinese or not.

I even grew up in the same part of Hong Kong that Brotherhood did.

If you think Chinese people all have the same opinions, I would ask you to stop stereotyping. Chinese people are individuals just like everyone else, we have our own opinions.

I don't like the OP's mindless bashing of other countries, I have seen enough of it against my own country to know how pointless and annoying it is.

Last edited:
Ever heard human traffic and smuggling ? ...does it need VISA?....aduhhhhhhhhhhhhh...do research and be good listener and analyzer....and then write...u ll find some weight in your argument. (I am not defending human smuggling is correct way to enter someone country). But its been happening thousands of years and nothing can stop it now....Its one of biggest business in Pakistan...google it might find human smuggling from Indian punjab to greece through Pakistan...Don't know why Indian Punjabies leaving shiny India...

:rofl::rofl:

You are greater than Riaz Haq man.........at least he type something, which one can read.

But you are something of other class. You are taking pride in "human smuggling" ha ha ha ha ha ha.......I will die, my god. Too good, man, too good.

I Quit.

If you think Chinese people all have the same opinions, I would ask you to stop stereotyping. Chinese people are individuals just like everyone else, we have our own opinions.

I don't like the OP's mindless bashing of other countries, I have seen enough of it against my own country to know how pointless and annoying it is.

Hey Dragon............why you want to prove something to him??? Do you think one like him can challange your nationality, which I strongly believe, you love more than yourself??? Just curious...........Do you think he deserves a reply at all. As you yourself wrote.........."IGNORE THEM." He is the perfect example for that.:tup:

:smokin:

Over a million Indians are leaving India each year to escape poverty, hunger, disease, various forms of caste, religious and ethnic hatred, lack of economic opportunity, etc. etc.

Cyber Gandhi gives a detailed account of it on his website:

A Zillion reasons to escape from India

Over a million Indians are leaving India each year to escape poverty, hunger, disease, various forms of caste, religious and ethnic hatred, lack of economic opportunity, etc. etc.

Cyber Gandhi gives a detailed account of it on his website:

A Zillion reasons to escape from India

i have an IT solution for you where in we can write few couple of scripts which will help you post the same thing again and again randomly choosing the words meaning the same. hope that will save you a lot of time and then you can do more research on India....

Chinese members here run the full spectrum from Chinaownseverything to Chinese Dragon. We all have our individual views but we're all Chinese and brothers in the end. I think it's great that we have such diversity here.

i have an IT solution for you where in we can write few couple of scripts which will help you post the same thing again and again randomly choosing the words meaning the same. hope that will save you a lot of time and then you can do more research on India....

I urge all of the IT coolies in India to spend more time and energy solving India's real problems of hunger, poverty, illiteracy, lack of sanitation, etc. It'll be a lot more satisfying than serving the West as cheap cyber coolies.

Haq's Musings: Indian IT Sweatshops Exploiting Cyber Coolies?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom