What's new

63% of Indians want even more use of military force in Kashmir

Assasin Ezio

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
According to Pew Survey, 63% of Indians want even more use of Military force in Kashmir than India is using right now.

"When it comes to dealing with the disputed border regions of Jammu and Kashmir, the Indian public favors an aggressive stance. A 63% majority believes the government should be using more military force. Few say India should use less force or even the same amount as it is using now."

http://www.pewglobal.org/2017/11/15/india-and-the-world/

Courtesy: @ranjeet

Where were those brave 63% when a handful of kids had the entire city of Mumbai on lock down?

Good. Send more troops and be aggressive to People of Indian Occupied Kashmir IOK.

Kill more innocent men, women and children, rape more women, dig more mass graves.

Where were those brave 63% when a handful of kids had the entire city of Mumbai on lock down?

True, Mumbai attacks happened in 2008, sorry to say but do you even know the year when Pakistan suffered the most causalities during the last decade ???? It's 2009, please check the statistics if you are not sure. FYI, nothing happen without a reason, cause. :(

No country is immune to surprise terror attacks, and there are classic examples around India's neighborhood. So there is nothing to be so proud about when you can review the situation of your own country ????

But never too idiots to sit-back and watch our democracy go down the drain and our rights stolen by force in some military coup's etc. LOL

yeah but you guys are happy enough to live under the leadership of a butcher who used to be killer of thousands in Gujrat and is supporting the killing of minorities in your country presently.

Yes we would like to see 1 million occupier army in Kashmir, but only for killing tangos....
Please do as the more civilians you kill the more that will rise against you. It's simple.... human beings are like this. If I killed your brother or sister you will do your best to take revenge as will your siblings uncles aunties and even your grandmother

yeah but you guys are happy enough to live under the leadership of a butcher who used to be killer of thousands in Gujrat and is supporting the killing of minorities in your country presently.

BS, what happened in Gujarat back in 2002 was communal riots, which was contained within 3 days. I'm sorry that hundreds lost their life. But I don't think Mr. Modi is the one who instigated it. But I'm pretty sure he clearly showed favoritism in his actions towards various Hindu groups directly involved in the riots. It's pretty much politics of choice than anything else I guess.

I guess, personally if he was that big a Muslim hater, he would have never allowed Mr. Syed Akbaruddin to be India's permanent representative in UN or appointed Mr. Syed Asif Ibrahim (EX-IB Chief) as Indian Prime Minister's special envoy on "Countering Terrorism and Extremism" with a charter to liaise with governments of West Asian countries, and Afghanistan and Pakistan. Whatever maybe their credentials or reason, but very well under the discretion of Prime Minister of India.

So yes, being a minority member myself and a citizen of India, I am more than proud about our stable and robust democracy if not anything else. :)

Please do as the more civilians you kill the more that will rise against you. It's simple.... human beings are like this. If I killed your brother or sister you will do your best to take revenge as will your siblings uncles aunties and even your grandmother

Then you should be more concerned about Operation Zarb-e-Azb and Operation Radd-ul-Fasaad, because both these operations are intended to flush out and eliminate terrorists from the soil of Pakistan who are prominently Pakistani's.

Please don't consider this as troll, I was just going by your logic but w.r.t Pakistan. :)

That so called butcher was not there in 2009. Imagine what would have been if he was in power in 2009!

BS, what happened in Gujarat back in 2002 was communal riots, which was contained within 3 days. I'm sorry that hundreds lost their life. But I don't think Mr. Modi is the one who instigated it. But I'm pretty sure he clearly showed favoritism in his actions towards various Hindu groups directly involved in the riots. It's pretty much politics of choice than anything else I guess.

I guess, personally if he was that big a Muslim hater, he would have never allowed Mr. Syed Akbaruddin to be India's permanent representative in UN or appointed Mr. Syed Asif Ibrahim (EX-IB Chief) as Indian Prime Minister's special envoy on "Countering Terrorism and Extremism" with a charter to liaise with governments of West Asian countries, and Afghanistan and Pakistan. Whatever maybe their credentials or reason, but very well under the discretion of Prime Minister of India.

So yes, being a minority member myself and a citizen of India, I am more than proud about our stable and robust democracy if not anything else. :)

Then you should be more concerned about Operation Zarb-e-Azb and Operation Radd-ul-Fasaad, because both these operations are intended to flush out and eliminate terrorists from the soil of Pakistan who are prominently Pakistani's.

Please don't consider this as troll, I was just going by your logic but w.r.t Pakistan. :)
We have done more and have been more successful than NATO in Afghanistan. Taliban or Indian hired thugs are all but eliminated. As for your concern. Try to act democratic in Kashmir. When you claim to be the Bastian of democracy why are there so many insurgencies in India aside from Kashmir

Back
Top Bottom