What's new

63% of Indians want even more use of military force in Kashmir

DOxBOD3WAAE3T4n.jpg:large
Very poor attempt

Good show @Tom M , you are one of the few remaining reasonable holdouts here on such topics ... hope you stick around as long as you see fit.

Dude its just Kashmir. They are our people. Stop ruining their generations after generations.

Once it is resolved. We can live like US-Canada.

I would love to explore ranthanbore and kaziranga along with gir and the ghats.

Well you can trace it and present the world with the findings.

Bra bla whatevers are actually ISIS related.

Now revisit the scenarios.

In the end while Kashmir remains bilateral.

Have you seen such interest or cheerleading for the assamese and other separatist?

No.

It's none of our concern.
Much like your army our army too has lost so many soldiers since last 70 years, even if Indian govt agrees, the army will never agree, cause they have fought a very long war and they being Indian army would never want to be on the loosing side....

Status quo is further oppression of the Kashmiris. They are paying a huge price and we cannot remain silent on it.

Let me genuinely ask you something. History says the militancy and Indian military interference in Kashmir started only after 1989 and during the 90's. But there was a long period 4 decades of peace without any militancy or military presence. If India were actually oppressing Kashmir's why didn't they protested for long 40 years ??? Why Pakistan's Operation Gibraltar Failed gloriously while the local Kashmiri's worked alongside Indian army to flush out the intruders back in 1965 when they got a golden chance for independence with the help of Pakistan, WHY ??????

You don't have to remain silent, do whatever you can and we will use whatever we have at our disposal to maintain the territorial integrity of our nation. :)

Minority here. No problems to report. what now?

Sometimes I feel like the '7 lakh terrorist occupier Hindu imperial Indian oppressive army' is in Kashmir not to oppress Kashmiris, but to stop the rest of India from moving into Kashmir and settling things with them once and for all.:-)

:D :D When your nearly million armed army cannot settle things with Kashmiris since last 70 years than you think you can do it?? You cannot forcefully occupy land for centuries and this is what you guys are seeing in Kashmir :D

That so called butcher was not there in 2009. Imagine what would have been if he was in power in 2009!

What would have happened? He would have killed another thousands and you would have sat behind and clapped. After all you're the only country who voted for that butcher because his manifesto was to destroy Pakistan which he can't do ever.

BS, what happened in Gujarat back in 2002 was communal riots, which was contained within 3 days. I'm sorry that hundreds lost their life. But I don't think Mr. Modi is the one who instigated it. But I'm pretty sure he clearly showed favoritism in his actions towards various Hindu groups directly involved in the riots. It's pretty much politics of choice than anything else I guess.

I guess, personally if he was that big a Muslim hater, he would have never allowed Mr. Syed Akbaruddin to be India's permanent representative in UN or appointed Mr. Syed Asif Ibrahim (EX-IB Chief) as Indian Prime Minister's special envoy on "Countering Terrorism and Extremism" with a charter to liaise with governments of West Asian countries, and Afghanistan and Pakistan. Whatever maybe their credentials or reason, but very well under the discretion of Prime Minister of India.

So yes, being a minority member myself and a citizen of India, I am more than proud about our stable and robust democracy if not anything else. :)

Robust and stable democracies never allows killing of minorities. And you yourself said he showed favoritism towards groups directly involved in the riots so I don't need to comment on it more. We all know who is the butcher behind Gujrat killings

Man I dont understand!

Indians hate Muslims from their core. But, they're forcing Kashmiris to stay with them! How lol...

Indians mass kill Kashmiris, rape Kashmiri womens-childrens. Then why Kashmiris would want to stay with Indians?

Let Kashmir go with Pakistan. Less Muslim, less "Love Jihad" in Indian union.

Man I dont understand!

Indians hate Muslims from their core. But, they're forcing Kashmiris to stay with them! How lol...

Indians mass kill Kashmiris, rape Kashmiri womens-childrens. Then why Kashmiris would want to stay with Indians?

Let Kashmir go with Pakistan. Less Muslim, less "Love Jihad" in Indian union.

So did BD muslims choose to stay with Pakistan, supposedly formed for all muslims of subcontinent?

Use the logic on yourself first before you try use it elsewhere, you come of as less of a hypocrite.

Let me genuinely ask you something. History says the militancy and Indian military interference in Kashmir started only after 1989 and during the 90's. But there was a long period 4 decades of peace without any militancy or military presence. If India were actually oppressing Kashmir's why didn't they protested for long 40 years ??? Why Pakistan's Operation Gibraltar Failed gloriously while the local Kashmiri's worked alongside Indian army to flush out the intruders back in 1965 when they got a golden chance for independence with the help of Pakistan, WHY ??????

You don't have to remain silent, do whatever you can and we will use whatever we have at our disposal to maintain the territorial integrity of our nation. :)

Your insistence in keeping the conflict alive baffles me. One doesn't need to look at the history to come to the conclusion that resistance has been there all along.

Only regional political shuffles reignite it again and again. You don't treat them as your population but want their land.

That's not feasible for long term peace both the countries and the region.

As per the new Pak sponsored UNGA resolution people have right to demand separate state whether disputed or not.

Soon 63% Pakistanis would want more force in Balochistan in that case. This is not some Ludo. Pakistanis need to understand with maturity that for all the instability they are bringing in the region by use of terrorism will not get them anything.

To have peace in the region Pakistan must stop sending these rouge elements inside J&K

Back
Top Bottom