What's new

63% of Indians want even more use of military force in Kashmir

I don't know.

Looks like India cannot reach a democratic consensus on Kashmir

The beauty of democracy itself is the consensus (agree to disagree). :)

Moreover as stated everywhere. Guns and talks can't go parallel. Let the misled youth/militants drop the gun, declare a ceasefire, then a democratic solution like talks can happen. It doesn't work the other way. For example, even Pakistan had taken similar stance w.r.t TTP back in 2014.

The beauty of democracy itself is the consensus (agree to disagree). :)

Moreover as stated everywhere. Guns and talks can't go parallel. Let the misled youth/militants drop the gun, declare a ceasefire, then a democratic solution like talks can happen. It doesn't work the other way. For example, even Pakistan had taken similar stance w.r.t TTP back in 2014.

That policy is hardly working since the average youth now has new toys.

The strict censored society was easy to maintain back in 80s and 90s.

Globalisation has it's disadvantages. I was reading an article that Uncle Sam's latest has been spotted there.

I admire your cheekiness by comparing Pakistan's war with terror with your behaviour with freedom fighters of a territorial dispute.

While ours were homegrown terrorists.
You are the occupying terrorists in Kashmir.

Where were those brave 63% when a handful of kids had the entire city of Mumbai on lock down?
They we're getting ready to go to office on next day....

Globalisation has it's disadvantages. I was reading an article that Uncle Sam's latest has been spotted there.

I admire your cheekiness by comparing Pakistan's war with terror with your behaviour with freedom fighters of a territorial dispute.

We are good people...why always cursing Indians?:(

Agreed, but toy's don't fall free from the skies, neither does they grow them in the garden. Everyone in general and GOI in particular know from the kids get the stuff and training.

Well its the difference of perception, what BLA or BRA is for Pakistan, HM or JeM are the same for India. Just for the sake of argument one agree Indian involvement in Pakistan especially Baluchistan, it wasn't India who create BLA or BRA, right ???? So there is a reason for your own home grown terrorists there. So if Pakistan's military actions against those groups are legitimate as per you, ours are nothing less legitimate according to that logic. :p:

We are good people...why always cursing Indians?:(

Dude its just Kashmir. They are our people. Stop ruining their generations after generations.

Once it is resolved. We can live like US-Canada.

I would love to explore ranthanbore and kaziranga along with gir and the ghats.

Agreed, but toy's don't fall free from the skies, neither does they grow them in the garden. Everyone in general and GOI in particular know from the kids get the stuff and training.

Well its the difference of perception, what BLA or BRA is for Pakistan, HM or JeM are the same for India. Just for the sake of argument one agree Indian involvement in Pakistan especially Baluchistan, it wasn't India who create BLA or BRA, right ???? So there is a reason for your own home grown terrorists there. So if Pakistan's military actions against those groups are legitimate as per you, ours are nothing less legitimate according to that logic. :p:

Well you can trace it and present the world with the findings.

Bra bla whatevers are actually ISIS related.

Now revisit the scenarios.

In the end while Kashmir remains bilateral.

Have you seen such interest or cheerleading for the assamese and other separatist?

No.

It's none of our concern.

Well you can trace it and present the world with the findings.

We don't need to prove that to anyone. The entire world acknowledges the fact about who supports militancy in Kashmir. And even you know that well. :)

Bra bla whatevers are actually ISIS related.

What an Irony, ISIS, is a recent phenomenon, BLA, BRA were always there, long before ISIS was ever born.

Now revisit the scenarios.

In the end while Kashmir remains bilateral.

Have you seen such interest or cheerleading for the assamese and other separatist?

No.

It's none of our concern.

We are least bothered about BLA, BRA crap.

I was just highlighting the similarity in military action. Just because Kashmir issue is bilateral among us, does that mean India doesn't have any right to take action against militant operating in our territory, just like Pakistan does against groups like BLA or BRA ???? That's what I've asked. :)

We don't need to prove that to anyone. The entire world acknowledges the fact about who supports militancy in Kashmir. And even you know that well. :)

What an Irony, ISIS, is a recent phenomenon, BLA, BRA were always there, long before ISIS was ever born.

We are least bothered about BLA, BRA crap.

I was just highlighting the similarity in military action. Just because Kashmir issue is bilateral among us, does that mean India doesn't have any right to take action against militant operating in our territory, just like Pakistan does against groups like BLA or BRA ???? That's what I've asked. :)

I don't see it happening

Where were those brave 63% when a handful of kids had the entire city of Mumbai on lock down?
Same place where your army was when 4 kids went on a rampage in a military school...that too in an army town.
(Let's keep bringing up terror attacks to a minimum shall we?)

inb4 post deleted for being off topic but his post is right on target :pakistan:

A lot of Indians getting upset by my post. Know this: for us Kashmiri people Indian occupying forces are no different to the terrorists who attacked Mumbai.

Both take innocent lives and spread fear.

yeah but you guys are happy enough to live under the leadership of a butcher who used to be killer of thousands in Gujrat and is supporting the killing of minorities in your country presently.
Minority here. No problems to report. what now?

Sometimes I feel like the '7 lakh terrorist occupier Hindu imperial Indian oppressive army' is in Kashmir not to oppress Kashmiris, but to stop the rest of India from moving into Kashmir and settling things with them once and for all.:-)

Minority here. No problems to report. what now?

Sometimes I feel like the '7 lakh terrorist occupier Hindu imperial Indian oppressive army' is in Kashmir not to oppress Kashmiris, but to stop the rest of India from moving into Kashmir and settling things with them once and for all.:-)

Come have some tea.

The matter should be settled once and for all.

Come have some tea.

The matter should be settled once and for all.

Great, sincerely Forget Kashmir. I would suggest Pakistan to keep what you are having i.e. GB and Azad Kashmir aka AJK
and let us keep what we have. Make the LOC permanent border and renegotiate IWT on mutually acceptable and equal terms. The we can live like U.S.A and Canada as you mentioned in one of your comments. It would be a win-win for all, especially Kashmiri's. :)

Great, sincerely Forget Kashmir. I would suggest Pakistan to keep what you are having i.e. GB and Azad Kashmir aka AJK
and let us keep what we have. Make the LOC permanent border and renegotiate IWT on mutually acceptable and equal terms. The we can live like U.S.A and Canada as you mentioned in one of your comments. It would be a win-win for all, especially Kashmiri's. :)

That is just not practical.

We can't divide people. It is just going to leave us further issues. Families divided and huge land compensation.

Not happening specially for the displaced community.

Calling loc a border was maybe a good idea back in the 80s. Actually Pakistanis think of the LoC as THE border with India ever since 71.

You guys have more to win by solving a huge crisis and literally become the economic power house of the region. Pakistan has ambitions appropriate to its size not beyond.

With tensions high in the middle east. The region cannot afford to be drawn in another conflict falling prey to bigger games.

You have financial gains to cater. We have moralistic gains to achieve.

A deal can be made if you guys come to the table.

That is just not practical.

We can't divide people. It is just going to leave us further issues. Families divided and huge land compensation.

Not happening specially for the displaced community.

Calling loc a border was maybe a good idea back in the 80s. Actually Pakistanis think of the LoC as THE border with India ever since 71.

You guys have more to win by solving a huge crisis and literally become the economic power house of the region. Pakistan has ambitions appropriate to its size not beyond.

With tensions high in the middle east. The region cannot afford to be drawn in another conflict falling prey to bigger games.

You have financial gains to cater. We have moralistic gains to achieve.

A deal can be made if you guys come to the table.

Sorry, we are simply not interested if at-least this is not the solution. We are happy with the status quo. :)

Sorry, we are simply not interested if at-least this is not the solution. We are happy with the status quo. :)

Status quo is further oppression of the Kashmiris. They are paying a huge price and we cannot remain silent on it.

Back
Top Bottom