What's new

63% of Indians want even more use of military force in Kashmir

DOxBOD3WAAE3T4n.jpg:large

Where were those brave 63% when a handful of kids had the entire city of Mumbai on lock down?
One of the bravehearts is typing this message.
No I wasn't there to combat those pigs but I did my bit to financially help the family of a person who died at CST station.!!
I will be giving CDS exam next year and I will wear the uniform of my army and do what is right for my country.

Whom are you trying to fool with a fake Photoshoped Image ??? Yourself ????? :haha::haha::haha::haha:

See the original below.

DDVVx33V0AAhTaA.jpg

We have done more and have been more successful than NATO in Afghanistan. Taliban or Indian hired thugs are all but eliminated. As for your concern. Try to act democratic in Kashmir. When you claim to be the Bastian of democracy why are there so many insurgencies in India aside from Kashmir

I was not talking about success or failure, rather saying my opinion as per your logic. Every country has the right to secure it's territory from terrorists and insurgents using the means it deem right, neither Pakistan or India are any exception. So no one has the right to question our actions ???? Even if anyone does, we don't care, period. :p:

Not fake.

Still disagree ???? Too bad. :haha:

Do you know who she is ???

She is Kanwalpreet Kaur (AISA President and a Delhi University student).

Do you have any idea of the occasion when she showed this placard ???

It was related to the mob lynching of Muslims.

@kawalpreetdu is her Twitter handle. Why don't you pay a visit and see the original image there. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

I guess you have serious comprehension issues old man. None of the 63% said anything about scrapping democracy. :-)

I don't know.

Looks like India cannot reach a democratic consensus on Kashmir

Just has to show that most Kashmiris don't want Indian occupation.

Back
Top Bottom