What's new

60 Reasons to Celebrate With Israel

Dedicate to all the supporters and lovers of Israel

asssq.jpg

i think u gave only one reason to hate israel....but there is more than 60 reason to love israel. so please my friend keep hate aside and start loving Israel.

You can love this country as you both are in same line of killing innocent peoples by occupying illegal lands of others..............You guys are doing in Kashmir and they are doing in Phalistine.....
:sniper::sniper::sniper:

i think u gave only one reason to hate israel....but there is more than 60 reason to love israel. so please my friend keep hate aside and start loving Israel.

China gives the world 660 reasons to celebrate then why do you disapprove them? Forget your differences and embrace them 600 times more than you do to Israel.

If you only look one side of the world, its only filled with love and peace but looking at one side will only give you "half assessment". I wonder why you hesitate to look at the other side which is a million times more tarnished and condemnable.

Most of this storyline is only about twenty years old. Canaan has an excuse, albeit a poor one, for spouting it: he could be killed without trial as a "collaborator" if he denied it in Hamas or PA-controlled territory.

But the Pakistanis here, almost all of you know better than this. Why are you remaining silent? Why don't you speak up? And if you don't speak up, what conclusions am I supposed to make?
Still no replies from Pakistanis.

17. Israel has the largest number of lawyers per capita in the world.

isa that somthing good . . .:rofl::rofl:

The author of this list . . . must be drunk :hang2::hang2:

Solomon2 as a Pakistani, I hate Israel with passion, I want its existance to be erased from this world, only then 90% of the world's conflict would be solved.

The jews for all there prosecution under the Nazi's, did not learn anything, in fact they became the new Hitler.......how sad that they are insulting the memory of there ancestors who were killed in gas chambers.

Futhermore we Pakistani's have a right to hate Israel as Israeli prime minister David Ben Gurian threatned to nuke Pakistan........well we have been waiting for a long time since that statement was issued, go on then cowards lets see if you have the guts to attack Pakistan.

Solomon2 as a Pakistani, I hate Israel with passion, I want its existance to be erased from this world, only then 90% of the world's conflict would be solved.

The jews for all there prosecution under the Nazi's, did not learn anything, in fact they became the new Hitler.......how sad that they are insulting the memory of there ancestors who were killed in gas chambers.

Futhermore we Pakistani's have a right to hate Israel as Israeli prime minister David Ben Gurian threatned to nuke Pakistan........well we have been waiting for a long time since that statement was issued, go on then cowards lets see if you have the guts to attack Pakistan.

Solomon2 . . do you Hear the answer . . do you want it in louder :argh::argh::argh:

So you consider that destroying Israel is an essential aspect of Pakistani identity? One that excuses any despicable act or calumny against the country or its citizenry? And you believe doing so will solve Pakistan's problems?

The Jews didn't "insult the memory" of their ancestors who died in the gas chambers, but it is undeniable that you just did. Back in 2007 an American historian, Bruce Thornton, estimated that in the sixty years of Israel's existence only about 8,000 civilians died as a result of its struggle to defeat the assaults of its enemies. The gas chambers murdered more than that number of Jews every two days over a period of about three years.

Futhermore we Pakistani's have a right to hate Israel as Israeli prime minister David Ben Gurian threatned to nuke Pakistan........well we have been waiting for a long time since that statement was issued -
Then you should avoid reading these two posts: link1 link2

Yes Solomon2 destroying Israel will safe guard Pakistan in the Future, as the Israeli's are conspiring with the Indians to dismantle Pakistan..... it is in our interest if we destroy them before they destroy us. The Israeli's tried to bomb Pakistan's Nuke plant facillity, but they could not as we stationed fighter jets in Saudi Arabia, as the Cowards ran behind there tails. You were successful in bombing Iraqi Nuclear plants in the 80s, yet you were unsuccessful against us.

From an Islamic point of view when One Muslim does not help another Muslim in need, that person is not a Muslim and he will not enter Heaven. Until the Israeli's stop the prosecution of the Palestinian people, most Muslims will want the destruction of Israel, however if it stopped doing atrocities then obviouly i'm not in favour of it being destroyed.

Lol the jews are insulting the memories of there ancestors......... when there ancestors were slaughtered like cattles, did they not think that they are committing the same crime in what the Nazi did to them. the Polish Ghetto's have simply been replaced by Palestinian Ghetto's......so fact is they are insulting there memory, what a shame.

Mossad And India Spy Agency Team Up, Target Pakistan

Jewish Leadership: Nuke Pakistan >> Four Winds 10 - fourwinds10.com

Yes Solomon2 destroying Israel will safe guard Pakistan in the Future -
I see you took my advice and did not read the links, or you certainly wouldn't have bothered to post yours.

From an Islamic point of view when One Muslim does not help another Muslim in need, that person is not a Muslim and he will not enter Heaven.
If I claimed to be a Muslim and asked for your help to kill a non-Muslim because he had offended me because he purchased my brother's home, imprisoned my cousin for assault, or stepped on my foot, would you also be obliged to help do the dirty deed, on the fear that you wouldn't enter heaven if you refused?

Until the Israeli's stop the prosecution of the Palestinian people, most Muslims will want the destruction of Israel, however if it stopped doing atrocities then obviouly i'm not in favour of it being destroyed.
How would you know if Israel "stopped doing atrocities"? How do you know that hasn't already happened? How do you know if it ever did happen, or to what extent?

Lol the jews are insulting the memories of there ancestors......... when there ancestors were slaughtered like cattles,
You are laughing, but it was my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins who went up in smoke. The Israelis are not shipping Arabs off to death camps and never have. Who is the person who should be ashamed here?

What do you do when there is nothing left to base your anger and hatred upon? Will you have a change of heart, or will you do what the Nazis did and manufacture hatred until your heart is content?

DAWN.COM | Encounter | How safe are Pakistan?s nuclear assets

when you read this article it gives you a picture in why Pakistani's hate Israel, as they tried to bomb our nuclear facillities. What do you want us to do Solomon2 dance around and be happy that Israel tried to interefere and attack Pakistan. This aggressive policy of Israel links to the Zionists ideaology of destablizing the Muslim's and in particular making them stay weak. You did it to the Iraqi's as you bombed them in the 80s, but failed to attack us, and now you are trying to implement the same policy to Iran.

Pakistan's Strategic Nuclear Assets: Why are they a thorn in the side of so many? | Editor's Choice |Axisoflogic.com

This is another article in where it says Israel tried to bomb Pakistan, but failed. Futhermore during the Kargil war 1999 you helped India, to fight agaginst us........That alone makes me hate the Israeli's and I want them to be destroyed as a result. The article below is proof of that.

www.outlookindia.com | 'The Secret Part Of Indo-Israel Defence Ties Will Remain A Secret'

If I claimed to be a Muslim and asked for your help to kill a non-Muslim because he had offended me because he purchased my brother's home, imprisoned my cousin for assault, or stepped on my foot, would you also be obliged to help do the dirty deed, on the fear that you wouldn't enter heaven if you refused?

Did you not read my posts properly, YOU ARE PROSECUTING THE PALESTINIANS, you are RAPING AND KILLING THERE CHILDREN, just like the Nazi did to you, on that pretext it is a right for a Muslim to come and defend his brothers.

Did you not read my posts properly, YOU ARE PROSECUTING THE PALESTINIANS, you are RAPING AND KILLING THERE CHILDREN, just like the Nazi did to you, on that pretext it is a right for a Muslim to come and defend his brothers.

Are muslims only counted as a muslim's brother...no hindu,no christian...??:disagree:

How would you know if Israel "stopped doing atrocities"? How do you know that hasn't already happened? How do you know if it ever did happen, or to what extent?

Sanctions causing Gaza to implode, say rights groups | World news | The Guardian

Oh look the Israeli's are starving the Palestinians........that alone is an atrocitiy committed by the Israeli on a daily basis.......Shame on you, looks like Nazi tactics have rubbbed onto you guys.

Israel kills Gaza activists on Turkish ship - VIDEO - PHOTO [ WORLD BULLETIN- TURKEY NEWS, WORLD NEWS ]

what do we have here, the Israeli's killing people who are trying to help the Palestinians......does that make you smile Solomon2, furthermore itt answer's your question that the Israli's are still committing atrocities.

You also I asked me have the Israeli committed atrocities in the past, and do we know of them. That is simple

Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - UN Human Rights Council unveils panel to probe deadly Israeli attack on Gaza Flotilla

What do you want us to do Solomon2 dance around and be happy that Israel tried to interefere and attack Pakistan...This aggressive policy of Israel links to the Zionists ideaology of destablizing the Muslim's and in particular making them stay weak.
Well, at least you're not propagating the phony Ben Gurion stuff anymore. Have you considered that Pakistan could or should concentrate on making friends instead of creating enemies?

I doubt the veracity of the Kargil-oriented stories. The only ones that seem plausible are those that Israel assisted India with by providing military hardware. You don't also propose to destroy the Russians because they supply the Indians with fighter jets, do you? How do you know that the Kargil stuff wasn't just like the Ben Gurion stuff, a story fabricated with the purpose of enraging you?

Did you not read my posts properly, YOU ARE PROSECUTING THE PALESTINIANS, you are RAPING AND KILLING THERE CHILDREN -
Terrorists captured by Israel are prosecuted in a court of law. Arab children sometimes die when terrorists employ them as under-age fighters or human shields and Israel acts in self defense - in the extraordinarily rare exceptions otherwise the Israeli soldiers are themselves prosecuted for their crime. (It is much more common for Arab children to die when Arabs fight among themselves.) Anyone who claims that Israel wages genocidal war against Arabs must explain why Israel's population is 20% Arab, many of these descendants of refugees who swore allegiance to Israel and returned to their homes after the War of Independence.

...just like the Nazi did to you
The Nazis rarely prosecuted Jews in a trial; murdering them en masse - the norm - was an administrative detail.

And still my questions remain unanswered. If you can't handle the case in front of you, why not treat it as a hypothetical?

Back
Top Bottom