What's new

60 Reasons to Celebrate With Israel

You are laughing, but it was my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins who went up in smoke. The Israelis are not shipping Arabs off to death camps and never have. Who is the person who should be ashamed here?

Like Doctor Norman says....where tired of your crocodile tears grow up.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you know that the Kargil stuff wasn't just like the Ben Gurion stuff, a story fabricated with the purpose of enraging you?

I have family members in the army who have confirmed it......and it makes sense as you bombed the Iraqi's tried it with us failed miserably and now you are focusing on Iran.

Amenities that are taken for granted in the West, like 65 inch flat screen TVs, are exceedingly rare and must be shared by many of our impoverished citizens.

We are forced to squirt Zionist ketchup onto our French fries, showing that we are still under colonial occupation.

what do we have here, the Israeli's killing people who are trying to help the Palestinians -
As discussed in several other threads, the Israelis killed the militants who hijacked a boat and attacked a lawful Israeli boarding party. The militants tried to kill, kidnap, and maim them. They were not "people trying to help Palestinians".

And you'll never find out from the U.N. much that is good about Israel. They have thousands of workers in Palestinian Arab camps, all with tongues stilled out of fear. As far as even pro-Israel countries in the U.N. is concerned, Israel should just stand firm and say "no" rather than they should resort to the huge expense of providing additional security, or pull out and leave the Arabs to suffer needlessly. Which means there is no reason for you to take such reports at face value, is there?

You don't also propose to destroy the Russians because they supply the Indians with fighter jets, do you?

Thing is the Russians don't have the ideology to destroy us like you Zionists do, look in the news they are targetting Iran imposing sanction on them through America.

Okay Solomon2 why does Israel blockade Aid from going into Gaza, who gave you that right, maybe we should blockade Aid from going into Israel so that you lot can starve with the Palestinians, so that you can know how it feels to be hungry..........because it seems you people have forgot when the SS and the nazi's refused to give you food.

You repeatedly make fun of my grief. I could report you to the mods for that, but I'd rather every one who reads this board witness your inhumanity

And you made fun of my grief when you refused to acknowledge the killing the Israeli are committing on the Palestinians. like Norman says you can't use the holacaust card each time, when you your self's are killing innocent people.

Okay Solomon2 why does Israel blockade Aid from going into Gaza, who gave you that right -
The partial blockade is aimed at punishing the fat-cat Hamas leadership (who are thus deprived of luxury goods) and war-use materials that would come under Hamas control, rather than that of the U.N. Supplying food, cement, and steel isn't as much of a problem as whether the stuff goes to terrorists who in the past have used it to pay off their followers and build weapons and military facilities instead. The partial blockade thus serves Israel's self-defense, empowers the U.N. which distributes aid, and helps the Palestinians by reducing the power of Hamas' tyranny.

maybe we should blockade Aid from going into Israel so that you lot can starve with the Palestinians -
You already know the Palestinians aren't starving.

You already conceded that was a lie when you acknowledged the Ben-Gurion stuff was a hoax.

Where have I said that I have conceded on the Ben Gurion issue. I'm not going to take word from a jewish Website......who know's they could have changed it to decieve people like you who live in cloud cooku land. Also I'm not going to subscribe just to get the article.

And you made fun of my grief when you refused to acknowledge the killing the Israeli are committing on the Palestinians.
Every time you blame Israel for the death of a civilian who was employed as a human shield, you are empowering terrorists to do more of the same. The anger produced by your grief is thus misdirected and counterproductive.

The partial blockade is aimed at punishing the fat-cat Hamas leadership (who are thus deprived of luxury goods) and war-use materials that would come under Hamas control, rather than that of the U.N. Supplying food, cement, and steel isn't as much of a problem as whether the stuff goes to terrorists who in the past have used it to pay off their followers and build weapons and military facilities instead. The partial blockade thus serves Israel's self-defense, empowers the U.N. which distributes aid, and helps the Palestinians by reducing the power of Hamas' tyranny.

Israeli Shells Strike U.N. Compound in Gaza (Updated) | Danger Room | Wired.com

If that is the case Israel is trying to stop Hamas from gaining weapons, then why attack a UN building......does it make you tough.

Every time you blame Israel for the death of a civilian who was employed as a human shield, you are empowering terrorists to do more of the same. The anger produced by your grief is thus misdirected and counterproductive

Israel admits using white phosphorous in attacks on Gaza - Times Online

why are you using white phosphorus then, are you telling me that Hamas were using human shields that force Israel to use white phosphorus.......I don't think so.

Israeli Shells Strike U.N. Compound in Gaza (Updated) | Danger Room | Wired.com
If that is the case Israel is trying to stop Hamas from gaining weapons, then why attack a UN building......does it make you tough.
I don't understand this response of yours - the author, citing evidence, doubts the U.N. reports are true - but I think I have my answer. Your heart is so full of hatred towards Israel that it cannot stand the emptiness that would result from its absence. Even the idea of doing so fills you with anxiety.

You have a serious problem with pathological hatred. I assume you are not the only Pakistani so afflicted. The silent majority of Pakistanis here are, it seems, unwilling to help you, or perhaps they feel unable to.

Back
Top Bottom