What's new

6-year Turkish-Israeli crisis ends with deal

Finally our clown picking up his mess.

You know what? After all, he has no shame at all. He has face to show up on TV and talk to my people. If I were him neither show up nor talk in front of Turkish people. Bu this guy has no honor.

His lunatic policies fallen apart one by one after 14 years. Inside/out what he hes done as policy for 14 years came to end right now and Turks are paying the bill of that very dearly.

We have said that whole policies of akp were wrong and we will have big problems in future. His supporters were insulting us.

Time made us correct about everything that we were predicting. Gulen movement, Ergenekon, açılım policy, Israeli-syrian-russian policies etc. We live now what we have predicted before. You know what? His supporters are still supporting him. They are living in dreams which Turkiye turned in Ottoman Empire. But in reality their Empire has fallen even before existing.

My country and people have been suffering because of those type beings. And those type beings are majority of Turkiye since 1930s.

These things are just beginning. Unfortunately, they will lose more and more. Even their unity.

From now on, none able to fix the damages which are given by Tayyip. Those damages are so big and so deep.

Good luck Turkiye. Let's see how long are you gonna be alive?

A very sad development. It is quite regrettable but Turkey has its right to do what it thinks is in its national interest. Still, a tragic news...

Actually Turkey has done this deal for the relief of the Palestinian people , After this deal Israel will relax the blockade on Gaza while Turkey will start different type of projects like for the water problem ,hospitals, a power station and a desalination facility etc and Israel has also agreed to give 20 Million $ to the families of the Injured and dead in this deal . Israel has also apologized for the attack on Mavi Marmara activist ship .Turkey will use Israel's port to ship all the necessary stuff to the locals . After all this I dont think its a bad development because its the only way Turkey can help the Palestinian people . I think it's time Pakistan should recognize Israel that's how it can directly help Palestine .
Correct me if I am wrong Sir

Actually Turkey has done this deal for the relief of the Palestinian people , After this deal Israel will relax the blockade on Gaza while Turkey will start different type of projects like for the water problem ,hospitals, a power station and a desalination facility etc and Israel has also agreed to give 20 Million $ to the families of the Injured and dead in this deal . Israel has also apologized for the attack on Mavi Marmara activist ship .Turkey will use Israel's port to ship all the necessary stuff to the locals . After all this I dont think its a bad development because its the only way Turkey can help the Palestinian people .
Well, then I guess it is a good development...

I think it's time Pakistan should recognize Israel that's how it can directly help Palestine .
If turkey does it, I can understand because it is near the discussed region. Pakistan is far away and has been from the beginning stood by its stance. Changing it will be very wrong. I understand why you think Pakistan should recognize Israel, but we cannot do it till the UN resolutions or some deal is struck between the two sides. If we retreat from our stance, it will largely impact the Palestinian cause.

Also, we should remember that Majority of our population will not let any such action take place or else we will face a lot of trouble from the public. I think we should continue with our stance and just support the Palestinian case at world forums.

It is also known that our rival India has a lot of good cooperation with Israel. This will also stop us from changing our position.

Well, then I guess it is a good development...

If turkey does it, I can understand because it is near the discussed region. Pakistan is far away and has been from the beginning stood by its stance. Changing it will be very wrong. I understand why you think Pakistan should recognize Israel, but we cannot do it till the UN resolutions or some deal is struck between the two sides. If we retreat from our stance, it will largely impact the Palestinian cause.

Also, we should remember that Majority of our population will not let any such action take place or else we will face a lot of trouble from the public. I think we should continue with our stance and just support the Palestinian case at world forums.

It is also known that our rival India has a lot of good cooperation with Israel. This will also stop us from changing our position.

True Sir

isreal and turkey was greay ally isreal sell lot weapons to turkey buy i think erdogan dont like us its the problem

Some fundamental change may be taking place in Turkey's foreign affairs.

i think along erdogan will be presedent isreal and turkey never will have same relathinship

Aray bhai jaan, too much over confidence is not a good thing ! if you want to destroy Israel, you'll first have to destroy America and Europe ! because Israel is their kid ! and at this time we (muslim and Eastern world) are not at all on a position to challenge their superiority in evey field ! and it should be clear, specially since 1967 !
try distroy us you wil get nuclar bomb

isreal and turkey was greay ally isreal sell lot weapons to turkey buy i think erdogan dont like us its the problem

The problem wasn't Erdoğan. Erdoğan told what Fethollah ordered him. After 2014 (Erdoğan broke Fethollah collars on his neck), Israel-Turkey relations started to be repaired slowly. Few more years and we will return to our old gold relations.

I was expecting this. I think most Turks were expecting this. Anybody with grasp of realpolitik was expecting this.

Who was not? Ummah brigade. They took a hit like this guy below. There goes the sultanate. Wake up time boys !!!

014396a4113e495d83134f0be8289d9e.jpg

Turkey.I can understand because it is near the discussed region.
Because it is smart.

Pakistan is far away and has been from the beginning stood by its stance
Because it is dumb.

Distance? You serious. What has that got to do with it? And it is not that far. Sri Lanka is 1,900 miles from Isb. Tel Aviv 2,100. If the Turkish reasons are justified so should Pakistan's. If Turkish recognition of Israel enable them to help Palestinians. Ditto Pakistan? Or do Pakistani's want to stand on the sidelines?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom