What's new

6 Turkish Germans tourists arrested for suspected rape in Spain

So you agree that third world shit hole culture should not be allowed to enter in to white society ? Only educated cultured people should go to Europe and US .
Why? Every human is looking for better future if uneducated people will find better future in white society why they should not allow to go their if opportunity is there

As I said clearly only educated skilled secular people with thorough background check should be given entry in these secular civilised societies . No jahil extremist from third world at any cost should be allowed to enter in white world .

All terrorists criminals extremists should be expelled immediately , let only civilised secular tolerant culture live in white world , all others should be deported by ships immediately to their third world shit hole .

all that hinduuus are not really civilised, we can send them back to india...

Not a lot. Too many. Here in The Netherlands it is crawling with Indians. Entire cities and neighbourhoods belong to Indians. In the evenings you only see Indians walking over streets.

LOL in April we went to a famous flower event. Everywhere an ocean of Indians. I even heard Dutch people saying that only Indians are here... Is this an Indian event? LOL That too in a typical white Dutch village. 🤣

Really, in the Netherlands as well? I thought that Europe, aside from the UK, was more focused on Arabs, Turks, North Africans, Afghan and Pakistani minorities.

all that hinduuus are not really civilised, we can send them back to india...
all uncivilized terrorists should be sent back to their third world hell hole , they do not deserve to stay in a civilised secular white society . They will destroy the Europe in next thirty years . Invasion in the name of immigration should be stopped .

all uncivilized terrorists should be sent back to their third world hell hole , they do not deserve to stay in a civilised secular white society . They will destroy the Europe in next thirty years . Invasion in the name of immigration should be stopped .

fakin troll... :p:

Back
Top Bottom