What's new

Over100 US air sorties confront over 300 Chinese air sorties in east China sea.

BeijingWalker's view that the United States is completely dependent on China, without China, several million Americans would die.
Actually this China dependence ruckus is mostly made by US, not China, just pay a little more attention to US media news and you can easily see it.

So far no Chinese auto brands in the US. They keep talking..but nothing for sale yet other than Volvo.
Sorry my friend you are absolutely incorrect ... Changan is already selling in USA ...

Changan is china's top vehicle manufacturer and is subsidiary of one of the top arms manufacturer norinco ..

Furthermore, china is the world top bus manufacturer and brands like yutong and higer have already surpassed japnese brands in middle east and asia whereas its also one of the top brands in europe ...

These brand buses are also being sold in usa ... U can also check higer usa website

This is my old comment in another thread

I do not support the view of westerners when they look down on and undervalue China.

Now I realize, westerners and Chinese are both wolves.

hehehe
Count yourself too, we are three wolves, lol

Sorry my friend you are absolutely incorrect ... Changan is already selling in USA ...

Changan US R&D Center, Inc.
47799 Halyard Dr.
Plymouth, MI 48170
USA

Let's look it up:

It's only an R&D building in a corporate office park area not a consumer level dealership..
I don't think their cars are for sale yet. Note no prices listed on the website.

Last edited:
Changan US R&D Center, Inc.
47799 Halyard Dr.
Plymouth, MI 48170
USA

Let's look it up:

It's only an R&D building in a corporate office park area not a consumer level dealership..
I don't think their cars are for sale yet. Note no prices listed on the website.
This is the company office ... Sales happen through dealerships ... I know this as a fact as i have details of shipment of CBU units to USA

This is the company office ... Sales happen through dealerships ... I know this as a fact as i have details of shipment of CBU units to USA

But they have no dealerships...that's what I'm trying to say. Ok, so maybe to get around this people have to order it online (like Tesla)..but there is no order page anywhere either.

240_F_176375702_CTlRPlpb9gsrwONhSMoIlEzgpRh8nfzp.jpg

This wouldn't be the first Chinese car company that sends cars to the US but doesn't actually offer them up for sale.

Here is somebody in the US driving a Chinese Kandi over two years ago...however even with a parking lot full of cars (they point to it in the background) it was never actually offered for sale to the public.

What's up with Kandi?

Kandi for some reason is only selling offroad ATVs.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom