What's new

6 Stabbed in Tel Aviv Gay Pride Parade

Im usually good in detecting sarcasm but you last sentence makes me uncertain. :what:

I just ordered this campaign button on Ebay. It cost me a massive US $2.25

Now I am broke but it was totally worth it. There is nothing left for me but just to eagerly await the upcoming presidential elections. Donald Trump will no doubt crush not only the false Bush but also the illegal Mexican Rubio.

I just ordered this campaign button on Ebay. It cost me a massive US $2.25

Now I am broke but it was totally worth it. There is nothing left for me but just to eagerly await the upcoming presidential elections. Donald Trump will no doubt crush not only the false Bush but also the illegal Mexican Rubio.
Dont miss the DT Wig. :D

Donald Trump Wig for Halloween Costume | eBay

$_12.JPG

Israel is not only contented in bombing kids in Palestine, they also love to stabbed their gay people.

Had it been an Arab as soon as he pulled out the knife he would be shot dead. This settler however stabbed 6 in a row in front of police and nothing happened. Bystanders tackled him and he will probably be sentenced to a few months and released.

If it had been an Arab Muslim, there would have been cries 'Islamic terrorism ,Islamic terrorism' all over the west and places like india.

Christian fundamentalists! They are like those Waco terrorists!

If it had been an Arab Muslim, there would have been cries 'Islamic terrorism ,Islamic terrorism' all over the west and places like india.

Christian fundamentalists! They are like those Waco terrorists!

You and falcon are not very wrong, Arab attackers receive different sentence than jewish attackers.
There's a lot of hypocrisy in here, yet a note must be taken:
The police is a body that calculates public reaction. They aren't actually thinking about what's right, but what will make them look good and cause less media mess towards them.
In a scenario where an Arab stabs 6 people in a parade, the officer that would shoot him down will be portrayed as a public hero, some kind of "justice bringer". Arab population in return would throw some stones, make some noise.
In a scenario where an ultra-Orthodox jew stabs 6 people and shot dead, the reaction would be deadlier. The Orthodox public is not only extremely ignorant, but also very united. If one of their guys is shot by the police (their enemy), it won't matter what he did - they would block entire streets and light them on fire. They'd also hunt for the policeman responsible.

Bottom line is, the police is a cowardly body, and hypocrisy rules our world.
Btw, i do not support shooting neither the arab or the orthodox.

Im usually good in detecting sarcasm but you last sentence makes me uncertain. :what:
Poor Saif, not only is he broke but he got banned. And to make matters worse I just found his long lost twin @C130:
Illegal Immigrants and The Wall

:cray:

You and falcon are not very wrong, Arab attackers receive different sentence than jewish attackers.
There's a lot of hypocrisy in here, yet a note must be taken:
The police is a body that calculates public reaction. They aren't actually thinking about what's right, but what will make them look good and cause less media mess towards them.
In a scenario where an Arab stabs 6 people in a parade, the officer that would shoot him down will be portrayed as a public hero, some kind of "justice bringer". Arab population in return would throw some stones, make some noise.
In a scenario where an ultra-Orthodox jew stabs 6 people and shot dead, the reaction would be deadlier. The Orthodox public is not only extremely ignorant, but also very united. If one of their guys is shot by the police (their enemy), it won't matter what he did - they would block entire streets and light them on fire. They'd also hunt for the policeman responsible.

Bottom line is, the police is a cowardly body, and hypocrisy rules our world.
Btw, i do not support shooting neither the arab or the orthodox.

Sometimes we find fairness in the most unlikely places. Very few people waving that flag of yours speak so fairly as you have done. Yes, it's true that in this world of ours hypocrites rule supreme; to them decency and fairness mean nothing at all.

Back
Top Bottom