What's new

6 Stabbed in Tel Aviv Gay Pride Parade

(With the risk of being labeled as islamist)

what i have seen this year in live leak about Istanbul parade was overboard to say the least.
They had a different agenda in Istanbul, that's why we have seen such a provocative, shameless, disgusting people in street. They 'who falsely, often, internationally label Turkey an Islamist and ISIS helper' had a different agenda back in June.

For a tiny example, we see this b*tch here making a huge deal about Turkey (back in June) in her twitter where she has internationally 50 million of followers:
fffgg.png

Then we see the same 'caring' b*tch here, strangely with no single word on what happend in Israel 5 days ago:
gtgdf.png

''Yishai Schlissel attacking people with a knife during a Gay Pride parade in Jerusalem Thursday, July 30, 2015''

I live in Turkey and have a family so I don't want my children to see such disgusting people freely licking each other's p*ssy in streets. You know what If gov. forbides their disgusting, limitless parade, I don't f*cking care! Whatever I'm labelled with, people will know their limits.

Last edited:
Yes, and I've always had trouble knowing when someone's being sarcastic. Sorry.

Man, buddy for God's sake it was plain obvious. Look at the other posts or the post you quoted (now deleted by you). I even mentioned the lunatics full name to make it more plain obvious. The sarcasm was literally screaming "did you notice me" in your face.

Will delete both of my posts since you deleted your initial post once you see this one.

No harm done at all. You made me laugh so thanks for that.:)

Man, buddy for God's sake it was plain obvious. Look at the other posts or the post you quoted (now deleted by you). I even mentioned the lunatics full name to make it more plain obvious. The sarcasm was literally screaming "did you notice me" in your face.

Will delete both of my posts since you deleted your initial post once you see this one.

He's an American and you are an Arab with some WMD lol

I live in Turkey and have a family so I don't want my children to see such disgusting people freely licking each other's p*ssy in streets. You know what If gov. forbides their disgusting, limitless parade, I don't f*cking care! Whatever I'm labelled with, people will know their limits.
Thats what i mean, there are pride walks everywhere but i have never heard about such profanity in public places, i mean what cause do the naked trassexuals dancing in the streets serve?

As i said i have nothing against their walks or their choices but everything has a limit, exhibitionism and indescent exposure is illegal in most countries, in fact i dont know about a country where it isnt.

I am actually in the process of recording a beheading with my Arabian sword. Sometimes I use a dagger. Stay tuned.
Even when it is sarcasm it still isn't funny, maybe I've seen too many beheading videos and stuff.

Glad to make you laugh.

Even when it is sarcasm it still isn't funny, maybe I've seen too many beheading videos and stuff.

Glad to make you laugh.

I am just fooling around. You made me go down that route.

Each day people die due to gun violence and millions of other reasons so almost anything that people joke about can offend certain individuals.

I am a strong supporter of freedom of speech so bear with me.

PDF is not really the place for political correctness anyway.

Having said that then I don't joke about such matters in real life but I thought I would go a step further other than weapons of mass destruction but even making jokes about that might offend the thousands upon thousands of relatives of victims that were killed due to weapons of mass destruction.

Hope you got my point.

Anyway I read that a girl that took part (I think she was 16 years old) in this parade eventually succumbed to her injuries. Sad.

Intolereance will always be one of the greatest enemies of humanity.

Anyway Donald Trump for president!:usflag:

Thats what i mean, there are pride walks everywhere but i have never heard about such profanity in public place, i mean what cause do the naked trassexuals dancing in the streets serve?

As i said i have nothing against their walks or their choices but everything has a limit, exhibitionism and indescent exposure is illegal in most countries, in fact i dont know about a country where it isnt.
What it serves is international propaganda against Turkey, I think they were paid or given free drugs to do that.
I am not against whatever people are but that was extremely disgusting... It was also a touristic place where they were giving each other oral s*x in public.
If they ever do it again, they should be punished 'not for whatever they are' but what they disturbingly do in public.

See what I mean, I don't know if I should smack him or not.
I am not racist but I do criticize :)

I am actually in the process of recording a beheading with my Arabian sword. Sometimes I use a dagger. Stay tuned.
p0249.gif
I am not an obese, most important not from Texas :azn:

Last edited:
You guys have completely misunderstood the visions of the great Donald Trump.

He is a rich billionaire, extremely successful and business minded. He likes to point that out a few times during each interview. He will be extremely tough on illegal immigrants and he will bomb Daesh to hell. Not to forget the new Chinese Wall that he plans to built alongside the Mexican border. It will be impenetrable.

Those are all his own words and I trust Donald Trump.

He will be the most successful president in American history. THE greatest.

Oh, did I mention that Obama was born in Kenya and that American negotiators are all dumb and that a car manufacturing plant was moved from Tennessee to Mexico?

The Chinese are deliberately inflating their currency.

Damn those Latinos!

I would vote for him. In all seriousness. He is the most honest politician on the Western Hemisphere.

Great comedy value too! I love that.

Last edited:
You guys have completely misunderstood the visions of the great Donald Trump.

He is a rich billionaire, extremely successful and business minded. He likes to point that out a few times during each interview. He will be extremely tough on illegal immigrants and he will bomb Daesh to hell. Not to forget the new Chinese Wall that he plans to built alongside the Mexican border. It will be impenetrable.

Those are all his own words and I trust Donald Trump.

He will be the most successful president in American history. THE greatest.

Oh, did I mention that Obama was born in Kenya and that American negotiators are all dumb and that a car manufacturing plant was moved from Tennessee to Mexico?

The Chinese are deliberately inflating their currency.

Damn those Latinos!

I would vote for him. In all seriousness. He is the most honest politician on the Western Hemisphere.
Im usually good in detecting sarcasm but you last sentence makes me uncertain. :what:

Back
Top Bottom