What's new

6 september 1965 PAF shaheen

abiab

Reaction score
6th September 1965 Defence day. Sqn Ldr M M Alam Best Fighter Pilot in the World. The pilots being interviewed are from No. 19 Sqn commanded by Sajjad (Nosy) Haider. The pilots from this No .19 Sqn had every reason to brag as they did not lose a single aircraft throughout the war! The Sqn was credited with destroying almost all the heavy equipment of 15th Infantry Div commanded Maj Gen Naranjan Prasad during his advanced to Lahore in 1965 war. On top of that the Sqn also destroyed close to 14 IAF aircraft on the ground during the renowned Pathankot raid...

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
nice documentry indeed,,

all i wish for is a proper coverage of this years 6th Sep events,,
i wont be content by another go at Ghazi Shaeed or Mjor Aziz Bhatti Shaeed documentry again, true these are the gloden chapters of our military but this time i hope to see some recent developments being covered!!

regards!

nice documentry indeed,,

all i wish for is a proper coverage of this years 6th Sep events,,
i wont be content by another go at Ghazi Shaeed or Mjor Aziz Bhatti Shaeed documentry again, true these are the gloden chapters of our military but this time i hope to see some recent developments being covered!!

regards!

disgusting,,:hitwall:
the channels who call themselves as Pakistani Media, who atlk about free media and portray themselves as pro-pakistani, how often will they have to prove that they have nothing to do wit Pakistan. all thee Geo, Ary, Express and AAJ are so sense less thay they are evey ready to spread an negative news through Pakistan. they are always ready to ginve the news about a baloch killed by punjabi, a phattan killed by sindhi so as to spread rage among us but there was not a single show about the defence day.:angry: only one will be telecasted at night on all these and that too is only because it will host prominent political figures,,:angry:
i feel realy down and disguted by this attitude. on PTV is runnig a marathon transmission about the day and nothing else on any other so called pakistani channel!
only ARY news gave a two minutes documentry in there news and nothing else!!!

what shoul i say on this,,,
allt this is fkng BS!!

:frown:

Bro are you serious. Lol I just watched this same documentary on Express News some 4 hours ago and lot of other stuff as well. Also there will be a show telecast in tonight on express news. Don't know about other channels.

a two minuted or so documentry is all i could find since morning,,,
i was hopeing for some Jf17, new procurement, 1965 documenry or somethings like that,,
you better consider yourself lucky if you realy have seen such a thing on Express!

regards!

Well it was not a documentary but a report in News bulletin. It was more than two min I can assure that..It was 9:00 AM News I think. As far as looking Thunder in action, we will have to wait some time before that. Express also covered all major attacks of PAF in that report as well.

I knew out media usually screw such events but it has a lot to do with political history and secondly these channel are just there to make money and more money.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom