Lt Gen Muhammad Waseem Ashraf as Corps Commander Multan

Lt Gen Nadeem Ahmed Anjum as Corps Commander Karachi

Lt Gen Khalid Zia as Corps Commander Bahawalpur

Lt Gen Sarfraz Ali as Commander Southern Command

Lt Gen Muhammad Ali as Commander ASFC.

Lt Gen Majid Ehsan as Inspector General Arms

Lt Gen Syed Muhammad Adnan as Inspector General Training and Evaluation

Lt Gen Sardar Hassan Azhar Hayat as Military Secretary

Lt Gen Asif Ghafoor as Inspector General Communication and Information Technology.

Asif Ghafoor should be head of new Cyberwarfare & Research Branch.
An officer like Asif Ghafoor made a Lt. General. God help this country!

Better than spineless Bajwa.
Than you better learn about his carrier before agreeing with this ridiculous statement.

ISPR was also considered the same until first Asim Bajwa, and then Asif Ghafoor changed the game. This so called ceremonious post could be turned into proper cyber command if Asif Ghafoor pays attention to it. Which I am sure he will.
So trude dude. ISPR used to be a dead dpartment in Army. It had become voice of the nation. It bridged the gap between common civilian and Army and destroyed the various "Punjabi Army/Army budget kha jati hai and etc etc" propogandas against Army.

It seems VERY fishy to me how all of a sudden ISPR's wings have been cut like ISI's wings were cut post Soviet Afghan war.

ISPR helped us fight war of information and narrative first in Zarb e Azb Raheel/Saleem Bajwa era and then against India in Ghafoor era. Thanks to ISPR we were able to regain control of the narrative that had fallen into hands of like of Hamid Mir, Saleem Safi, Kashif Abbasi, Kamran Khan and other anti state foreign funded journawhores.

Last edited:
Information / Disinformation / Communication is critical and even if Asif did things for personal glory i don't give a darn because who doesn't likes fame, overall he achieved in passing our narrative to world stage and 27th was an excellent example of that.

I wouldn't comment on his operational qualities but i don't think our army and it's selection board comprises of bunch of idiots that he managed to reach this level, i think the hardest thing (and cause of majority of early retirement) is to go past Major level rank and after that it becomes even more harder

How can Zarvan do that, he doesn’t have direct access to the Pakistan Army. Be realistic, the same could be asked you, prove and argue your statements, with sources otherwise your lines are just baqwas !
Some petulant ones have an unmatchable ability to carve out negativity from the strand of any news, even if it is courteous to bestow congratulations on promotion. Some medicines have not been invented yet, though their daily use is mandatory.

Some petulant ones have an unmatchable ability to carve out negativity from the strand of any news, even if it is courteous to bestow congratulations on promotion. Some medicines have not been invented yet, though their daily use is mandatory.
They don't need medicine they need a kick on their backside...

Back
Top Bottom