What's new

6 Haunted Places in India That Guarantee Goosebumps

Well, finished lunch, now back to horror stories, BTW Has any one heard about the "horse shoe type Hand" or "girl hitch hiking in two wheeler and then after some distance vanishes" type of things in your area??

@Leader @levina @scorpionx @BDforever
Horse shoe toes...i think...yeah mamma used to tell us stories about how near an old movie hall in kerala ppl had experiences of seeing men with weird legs.

Shanivaar wada seriously?I had been there.We have lession on this incident in our history book how brutally he killed his newphew for the power which wont last for years

This is my experience though I have not seen ghost till date. We two boys from our Engg college in Burla and another two from REC Rourkela were doing summer course in NALCO, ANUGUL in Odisha. It was our 6th semst. As it was a small town, there was no accommodation for one month. Its in 1988. So the pnat authorities directed us to nearby general college hostel and the hostel was empty due to vacation. On reaching there we found the hostel warden.

He told us that there is only one room vacant and all others are locked. So we four took the room and it was near the toilets (naturally with leaked pipes). We remained there for about 15 days. Then after that when one day we were taking evening strolls in the field, we befriended a couple of local boys who were playing football. After the sun set we called them to our room for some snacks. When they arrived and saw the room their facial expression changed. They asked "For how many days you are staying here?" We said 15 days. They looked at each other and said "Didn't the warden told you anything?" We said know and "Why?". They said that one month ago a student committed suicide in that room by hanging him self. Now that did it. On that night we could not sleep. Even the leaking sound of water taps made us cower!! the next day we left that place for Companies Guest house though the cost was high!!

@Leader @levina @BDforever @scorpionx @Skull and Bones

This is my experience though I have not seen ghost till date. We two boys from our Engg college in Burla and another two from REC Rourkela were doing summer course in NALCO, ANUGUL in Odisha. It was our 6th semst. As it was a small town, there was no accommodation for one month. Its in 1988. So the pnat authorities directed us to nearby general college hostel and the hostel was empty due to vacation. On reaching there we found the hostel warden.

He told us that there is only one room vacant and all others are locked. So we four took the room and it was near the toilets (naturally with leaked pipes). We remained there for about 15 days. Then after that when one day we were taking evening strolls in the field, we befriended a couple of local boys who were playing football. After the sun set we called them to our room for some snacks. When they arrived and saw the room their facial expression changed. They asked "For how many days you are staying here?" We said 15 days. They looked at each other and said "Didn't the warden told you anything?" We said know and "Why?". They said that one month ago a student committed suicide in that room by hanging him self. Now that did it. On that night we could not sleep. Even the leaking sound of water taps made us cower!! the next day we left that place for Companies Guest house though the cost was high!!

@Leader @levina @BDforever @scorpionx @Skull and Bones

That is not a supernatural experience at all.

Horse shoe toes...i think...yeah mamma used to tell us stories about how near an old movie hall in kerala ppl had experiences of seeing men with weird legs.

Horse shoe story is like this and it was popular before 80s when there were few vehicles.

A man gets down from bus at about 3AM in a small town. He is alone and he sees one Chaiwalla making tea (not Modi:D). He goes there and drinks tea. Its winter time and the Chaiwalla has covered his face. The tourist hands over a note to him and the Chaiwalla gives him change, the tourist notice that his hand just looks like a hourse shoe. So he gets frightened and runs. after some distance he finds a rickshaw walla and asks him to take to the address. On the way he tells him the story and when he finishes, the rickshaw walla turns and and showed him his hand and tells" Babu, like this?" and the process goes on with some more people before he vomits blood and dies!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom