What's new

6 Haunted Places in India That Guarantee Goosebumps

Yeah with my high frequency voice I can compete with any chudail...

bolo..i believe in all sorts of ghost stories :D
Its quite an old story probably from 1970's it was something like 11pm when a woman had to go to washroom,there was a barren land about 200mts from her house which belonged to her,when she reached there she spots a woman sitting in the feild few meters away from her in a white sari,because that land belonged to her she called her 2-3times but that lady didn't respond ,she was just uttering some words continuously,that woman in frustation went close to her and jus slaped her,she still kept uttering those words without responding to her actions,this woman felt it was wierd and she rushed back to her house,she had high fever for two weeks,it was then that she realised whom she had slaped never did she dared to go back to that place alone and never at midnight. Some say it was lack of fear in her that saved her that night or else she would have been dead. Not scary :D ,but a story that i heard about 10yrs ago and was said to be a real incident.

See a good horror film alone, then go to washroom and wash your face with soap, while soap is on your face and eyes closed, try to think that the ghost is standing in front of you, starring at you, maybe smiling at you from the back, and you can't open your eyes!! It will feel awesome!! :D

Btw, I have many ghost stories to share, I have been to many ghostly places, and many in my family are in medical profession, they have some fine stories, I have learned that hospitals are very ghostly places, especially the OT. :)

Yes, Hospitals are ghostly places and also the place where people truly pray to God unlike in temples/mosques/churches!!

This was a story about my maternal grandfathers brothers son.
He was working as a govt. employee in kolkatta, he was young and married, his wife died due to some illness and he was a widower, staying with his mother at home.While coming at night he met a very beautiful bengali woman and soon they both started having sex.
Many people advised him not to go as it was a mohini etc. But he never listened to them thinking they are crackpots as the woman looked so real and he was having fun.Every day she would stand beneath a banyan tree and call in bengali to him "Aaoo baba" come here etc. and he used to go there.
His mother one day got a ramayam book blessed by pandit and kept it on his bed, the women when she came into his room in night would not sit on the bed and was asking my great uncle to remove the book and she was angry and becoming violent,when she came to know the uncles mother did this act she promised to kill her, the mother met an accident next day and out of fear she returned to our native place in Andhra Pradesh.
This continued for many months and my uncle was becoming weak and his health was getting worse everyday.
One day another uncle arrived from AP and told him to forget that woman as she was a mohini etc.
He told him to do a thing after the woman comes into the room go out of the room and come after 1 hour.
My uncle did as he said so and after 1 hour he knocked on the door and watched from a crack in the window beside the door that woman without even getting up from bed stretched her hand long enough to open the door,literally the bed was in a big room.Upon seeing this sight he became fearful and told that woman that he just forgot he had some urgent work again and ran away to a hotel that night in the morning he packed up all his belongings and left Kolkatta for good.
Later through recomendation etc. he got his job transferred to AP.

That was a real story my mamaji told us.

do bhoot pipal ke ped pey baithey they. usme se ek bola ae dekh dekh insaan. dusra bola , abey chal bey, insaan vinsaan kuchh ni hota hai, sabtere man ka vehm hai.

Most haunted places are the streets on Delhi and Mumbai. The smell makes you hallucinate and experience very scary thoughts.

Nothing in India can be haunted. I laugh at such things

Back
Top Bottom