What's new

6 Haunted Places in India That Guarantee Goosebumps

Mam it took me almost 3 yrs to come out of fear, I used experience that someone behind me all the time & if I am alone I used hear very strange voices around me n that time I was just 12 yrs old. My family was living a small hilly town called Narendra Nagar area 25 kms away from Rishikesh.
That incident forced my dad to take transfer to come down Rishikesh...
During those periods there was no baba left from Rishikesh - Roorkee whom we missed including Muslim baba.... Situation were so worse that my parents once thought of dropping my schools for one year...
First time encounter happened to be like this
Day- Sat
Month- Nov starting
Wearing- Red sweater
Time - 8 pm eve
Dasha as per my janmpatri- Shani Dhaiya(2nhalf yrs)
Observed- First snake kind of stuff passed over my feet then I walked 2-3 meter further I saw I a white cloudy shape of human under a tree called Raat Ki Raani. Instantaneously in dreadful voice I shouted with full force Mummyyyyyyy n gone out of conscious for 10-15min hearing my voice my father bare foot ran to see me ( Since i saw that white cloudy figure at the entrance of our main gate building of Post office)....
My dreadful voice even reached to police chowki( 100m away) n policeman rushed to post office building.....
I had lot restrictions in those days n I never worn a red stuff for at least 15 yrs in my life......
@Aarush
Kyu in logo ko tour pe le Jana padega apne pahad p jha Ki ye supernatural powers ko dekh sake ....

Dude... how is everything now??

Oh Yaar!
That spooky!!
How did u manage??
Usska baad bhi koyi kuch aesa hua?

Oh Yaar!
That spooky!!
How did u manage??
Usska baad bhi koyi kuch aesa hua?
I used to start shivering when Aarti plays in house so I used to sit quite in different rooms with someone around me... Also I used to encounter that once in 3-4 months... I used to wear all black/red threads around neck arms even Tabeez from Muslim baba... What we call that thing here is "Chaya(Shadow)" n it is believed stronger than ghost spirit .... Some Pandit told my parents under Shani Mahadasha your kid would have very dangerous days ... Apart from this I broke my hand in same mahadasha....
As the time moves at least after 2 n half year I started feeling better .....
N you come to pahad( Hills) villages you would hear so many such stories from different people ....
@Aarush
Mandaand me le Jana padega mam ko...

I used to start shivering when Aarti plays in house so I used to sit quite in different rooms with someone around me... Also I used to encounter that once in 3-4 months... I used to wear all black/red threads around neck arms even Tabeez from Muslim baba... What we call that thing here is "Chaya(Shadow)" n it is believed stronger than ghost spirit .... Some Pandit told my parents under Shani Mahadasha your kid would have very dangerous days ... Apart from this I broke my hand in same mahadasha....
As the time moves at least after 2 n half year I started feeling better .....
N you come to pahad( Hills) villages you would hear so many such stories from different people ....
@Aarush
Mandaand me le Jana padega mam ko...
One of my very good fren is from Nainital, I'll ask him for his experiences in pahad.
And how are things now? Do you still experience similar things when you go to that place? Have you gone there after these incidents?
what's chaya?? Can it effect just any random person or just the kids?

One of my very good fren is from Nainital, I'll ask him for his experiences in pahad.
And how are things now? Do you still experience similar things when you go to that place? Have you gone there after these incidents?
what's chaya?? Can it effect just any random person or just the kids?

Good ask him how superstitious we are....
Now things are perfectly fine now ... It is also believed that when your stars(as per janmpatri) are weak then you are prone to such effect you just like in my case of Shani-dasha, it does not effect random person it depends upon your stars if your stars are strong then you wont experience it if at low then you may... I never had that opportunity to visit that spot again after leaving that place even it is just 20-30kms away from my current residence.

My mom used say word "Chaya(Shadow)" but don't know much how it is different than usual haunting spirits....
My mom sees to my nana ji in her dreams many times hinting her towards in real life incident/accident .....
Couple of times I also do see such dreams n exactly that happened espcially when somethings is related to my mother.....

Good ask him how superstitious we are....
Now things are perfectly fine now ... It is also believed that when your stars(as per janmpatri) are weak then you are prone to such effect you just like in my case of Shani-dasha, it does not effect random person it depends upon your stars if your stars are strong then you wont experience it if at low then you may... I never had that opportunity to visit that spot again after leaving that place even it is just 20-30kms away from my current residence.

My mom used say word "Chaya(Shadow)" but don't know much how it is different than usual haunting spirits....
My mom sees to my nana ji in her dreams many times hinting her towards in real life incident/accident .....
Couple of times I also do see such dreams n exactly that happened espcially when somethings is related to my mother.....
Glad that you're out that phase now.

I wrote such a long story, I think no one read that. :(

Has anyone personally seen a bhoot, aatma or a rakshas here?

Where??
Was it a real story?
Shared in previous page. Indeed It is true story happened with me 13 years ago.

Anyone else knows about Djinn and their behavior/activities?

Last edited:
Best thread running on PDF rest of'em have been trolled to hell. :pissed:
Btw, I have many ghost stories to share, I have been to many ghostly places, and many in my family are in medical profession, they have some fine stories, I have learned that hospitals are very ghostly places, especially the OT. :)
Plz share kar bro,its better reading these stories than those tro'l post,trollin's become so boring anyways. :angel:

I though all such stories frighten me. But still I get curious when somebody says they've experienced paranormal activity. Now tell me the story :)

Have you noticed how these ghosts never bother strong willed ppl or the small kids??
Still tat Mausi was a brave lady.
I suppose you know what would've been my reaction had it been me in that mausi's place. :ashamed:
That poor guy would have ran away ,apki awaj sune se acha hai ,kahi shanti se baita rahe wo :D
Don't know how many here would buy this story if i say a woman in her 80's now, had slaped a chudail :)

You missed out @levina in the list of Ghosts. :coffee: @Armstrong was haunted by her many times.
yes I am ghost!!!

1.png

But I am haunted by 2 kashmiri GHOSTS:cray:...you and @Armstrong :cry::cry::cry:

armstrong is soooo pale that even snowhite might get an inferiority complex :P :lol:

Shared in previous page. Indeed It is true story happened with me 13 years ago.

Anyone else knows about Djinn and their behavior/activities?
oye why cant I view it??

That poor guy would have ran away ,apki awaj sune se acha hai ,kahi shanti se baita rahe wo :D
Yeah with my high frequency voice I can compete with any chudail...

Nova2 said:
Don't know how many here would buy this story if i say a woman in her 80's now, had slaped a chudail :)
bolo..i believe in all sorts of ghost stories :D

Back
Top Bottom