What's new

6 Haunted Places in India That Guarantee Goosebumps

Heard about the boys hostel story in Kurseong from many people, they said that it was a hospital some decades ago, but was burnt to ashes. The students sometimes see nurses moving in the corridor in front of their rooms.
Suna haii aap ko kisi nurse GHOST ne injection lagaya tha :P

Heard about the boys hostel story in Kurseong from many people, they said that it was a hospital some decades ago, but was burnt to ashes. The students sometimes see nurses moving in the corridor in front of their rooms.

you know boys... :D

People who love goosebumps might try spending one night in Writer's building and old radio station at Garstin place, Calcutta.

nay.. I wont, trust me. this could be a life-changing experience..so why not try it.. not scared of dark or reflection of fears of my own mind.. infact I dont believe there is any such thing has haunted place..so lets be the myth busters :triniti:
Life changing ka pata nahi...it would be LIFE-ENDING experience for sure:hang3:

Seriously I 've been brought up on so many ghosts stories that I can not go to a dark room alone. :rolleyes:
Even that pumpkin in my profile scares me :(

Any body who has any personal experience? Please share!! I have one, which I will share but will take time in typing!! Right now off to lunch!!

Yeah once I saw a girl crying on the side of the road at around 8 at night... I stopped and asked her whats the matter, she said I have lost my way home, I stood by her for like 20 min, eventually her parents came and took her home..

Seriously I 've been brought up on so many ghosts stories that I can not go to a dark room alone. :rolleyes:
:haha::haha::haha:
i have personal experience :pleasantry:

Yeah, I was told those stories too, but the thing is to control it. its just our mind that creates them out of fear.

Yeah once I saw a girl crying on the side of the road at around 8 at night... I stopped and asked her whats the matter, she said I have lost my way home, I stood by her for like 20 min, eventually her parents came and took her home..
yEh kya tha?? :confused:

now believe it or not I have seen a hazzy looking figure entering my dad's room when i was kid.And when I described the figure to him, my dad said it sounded like his gradpa. Lol
Btw it was not a scary figure...just a shadow/hazzy figure of an old and tall man..thats all i remember.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was told those stories too, but the thing is to control it. its just our mind that creates them out of fear.
Trust me i've tried hard to get over this...but i still cant.
I get very uncomfortable when the electricity goes off at night when I am in India.

Share it or it never happened.
i shared it already.

when i was kid, we lived in a duplex house. We had a household working girl, me and my sister called her sister. we used to play a lot. One day we were playing in the garden in the afternoon. We were playing hide and seek. It was my turn to close my eyes.
I did and then both sisters hide. when i opened i saw the older sister ( that household worker) running toward 2nd floor and then roof. I quickly followed her. After i went up to 2nd floor, suddenly i felt scared. I came down and went to 1st floor kitchen, i saw her working there. I asked her what are doing here ? she told me my mother called her while we were playing LOL

i shared it already.

when i was kid, we lived in a duplex house. We had a household working girl, me and my sister called her sister. we used to play a lot. One day we were playing in the garden in the afternoon. We were playing hide and seek. It was my turn to close my eyes.
I did and then both sisters hide. when i opened i saw the older sister ( that household worker) running toward 2nd floor and then roof. I quickly followed her. After i went up to 2nd floor, suddenly i felt scared. I came down and went to 1st floor kitchen, i saw her working there. I asked her what are doing here ? she told me my mother called her while we were playing LOL
whoa!
Thats spooky!!!

i shared it already.

That's called bholoy dhora in popular Bengali. Isn't?

Back
Top Bottom