What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

Now I am redneck neocon? really creative. :)

i did not only accuse you to be blinded with islam hatred but also said some other things.Its here:Israel is invading their territory and palestinians have a right to defend their land whether you call it terrorism or not..Palestinians are the ones retaliating against israeli occupation.

Israel occupies the country and say "hey look,i dont attack you anymore" and when palestinians resist the occupation,israel punishes them and deliberately kills children in order to punish them.Then you come here and say "it is what you deserved".

LOL..sounded just like a redneck neocon.

This attack is not just one attack. It is one of a series attacks initiated from gaza. No powerful country will tolerate such attacks.

Your Israel is finished, you are 100% surrounded by Arab Muslims. Even within Israel itself, there is a large and growing population of Arab Muslims. And of course, Iran developing nuclear weapons. You guys can sit down and talk, or let demographics swallow you.

What I care about, is China's interests, not Israel's or Palestine's.

China needs resources, that is the only real bottleneck that can constrain our growth. And the most resource-rich regions in the world, are dominated by Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran. The Middle East, Central Asia, Northern Africa... all dominated by Muslim nations.

What resources do Israel have that they can sell to us? Nothing, they can't even sell us military hardware because Uncle Sam clamps down on the deals.

Your anti-islam stance makes you look ignorant and inhuman..Israel is invading their territory and palestinians have a right to defend their land whether you call it terrorism or not..Palestinians are the ones retaliating against israeli occupation.
Spare me of that pathetic propaganda about resistance to occupation. There was not any suicide terror and any rockets while we occupied them. All this started when we gave them an authonomy.

Today Israel does not occupy Gaza at all. But they still "resist" by killing our civilians.

Israel occupies the country and say "hey look,i dont attack you anymore" and when palestinians resist the occupation,israel punishes them and deliberately kills children in order to punish them.Then you come here and say "it is what you deserved".
More pathetic lies. You are simply jealous that we eliminated all top terrorists commanders hours after the attack, while you fail to find any terrorist and can only depopulate villages.

Your Israel is finished, you are 100% surrounded by Arab Muslims.
So what? 60 years ago it was the same. But now Israel is strong and Arabs weak.

Even within Israel itself, there is a large and growing population of Arab Muslims.
Very good. :tup: I work with Arabs, most of them are good people.

And of course, Iran developing nuclear weapons.
Excellent news. As result isolation of Iran is growing every day. Instead of investing oil dollars in technoligies and developing economy they are investing them in nukes and ballistic rockets: they repeat all mistakes of USSR. Thats why Iran will have the same fate.

What I care about, is China's interests, not Israel's or Palestine's.
History shows that those who chosed to break ties with Israel to please the Arabs were among the losers. Arab mob may hate Israel but their rulers know that main enemies are Iran and salafis. Thats why China keeps good ties with Israel.

Chinese chief of staff visited Israel this week:

Last edited by a moderator:
500, I want to ask you something and you will answer me honestly:

If I enter your home, point a gun at your head or your children heads, asking that you leave your house for me, will you beat me down or you will stand up and exit?

If I enter your home, point a gun at your head or your children heads, asking that you leave your house for me, will you beat me down or you will stand up and exit?

He cant answer honestly. He is a zionist hence it will be against his beliefs to be honest. Honesty doesnt exist but lying and thieving does.
btw bukrab have they released the names of the 6 sad victims? Who were they?

Israeli civilians fatalities
Yitzchak Sela, 56, a bus driver from Beersheba
Yossef Levi, 57 of Holon
Moshe Gez, 53, of Kfar Saba, Flora Gez's husband
Flora Gez, 52, a kindergarden teacher from Kfar Saba, Shula Karlinski's sister
Dov Karlinski, 58, of Kfar Saba,[34] Shula Karlinski's husband
Shula Karlinski, 54, a kindergarden teacher's assistant from Kfar Saba, Flora Gez's sister

Fatalities among Israeli Military and police forces that responded to the attacks
Staff Sgt. Moshe Naftali, 22, of Ofra
Chief Warrant Officer Pascal Avrahami, 49, of Jerusalem

Egyptian soldiers
Officer Osama Galal Emam, 22, of Qalyubia
Officer Taha Mohamed Ibrahim, 22, of Helwan
Ahmed Galal Mohamed, of Assiut
Ahmed Mohamed Abu Esa
Emad Abdel Malak

The one who died in the rocket attack is yet to be identified.

I'll leave and later call the police. WHy u are asking this bizar question?

Israeli civilians fatalities
Yitzchak Sela, 56, a bus driver from Beersheba
Fortunatelly his bus was empty when terrorists attacked, thats why he was the only fatality.

Because that's what the Americans did to house the Zionists.
sorry but thats nonsense.

In 1880 when Zionism started there were 400k Arabs in Palestine.
Today there are over 5 milion Arabs in Palestine.

Americans did not intervene until 1967.

Who created your country then? Whole world knows it was America and UK, and they stealed the houses of the Palestinians.

You must be either too biased or just too uneducated to say that YOU created your country. Yes, you built your country, but the land was Palestinian, the population that was living there was Palestinian, and you are just occupying it since 48.

Don't even try to make me believe the opposing - my grandfather and my grandmother immigrated in Syria, because their homes were stealed by the Israelis, the Americans and the UK. And nope, UK was pro - Israel.

It is reported that 81 Congress members, and their spouses, are being given an all-expenses-paid trip to Israel. This trip is afforded to most (all?) newly elected politicians in order to indoctrinate them into the Israeli viewpoint.

I am told that my Congressman, Elijah Cummings, is not going on this trip, for which I thank him. However, Steny Hoyer is going, even though he has been many times.

Congress has given Israel billions of dollars in military aid over the years, even though Israel's military is already one of the most powerful in the world and it has threatened not only the Palestinians but neighboring countries as well.

U.S. aid to Israel: The money would be better spent at home - baltimoresun.com

Back
Top Bottom