What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

Israeli Arab generals:

yusefmishleb2-s.1309942202.jpg
917525-5-s.1309942204.jpg
675-s.1309942468.jpg

Can you provide me their names since I dont know any of them personally ... thanks

I hate Zionists and you are one of them. I love everyone else. Love all nations and people. Love PAKISTAN thats why im on here. Just love being round like minded people. My partner is a hindu and i love him.
Remember, you can't justify or explain your hatred for Zionists. Clearly Pakistanis are exposed to a lot of anti-Hindu and anti-Zionist propaganda. However, your partner is Hindu and from exposure to him you don't hate him. That leaves hating Zionists - for you have to have some outlet for your hate, don't you?

Have you considered being a sports fan or food critic instead? Those occupations are usually harmless and don't involve supporting aggressive war and genocide.

@solomon...how do you define zionism? Yourself being one...your explanation will be more authentic.

@solomon...how do you define zionism? Yourself being one...your explanation will be more authentic.
To me, Zionism is the idea that, after 2,000 years of enforced exile yet retention of a separate identity, Jews deserve to have the opportunity to return and settle in their old homeland of prayer and song, both as a refuge from anti-Semitic violence and as a country where Jews can develop free from oppression.

Egyptian soldiers killed by suicide bomber was a tall story presented by Israeli officials to get the monkey off their back.But the story has been rejected by Egypt.

It was the arrogance of israeli forces
My godness. I provided u Egyptian link:

Egyptian security services are trying to identify a suicide bomber who they say killed three Egyptian soldiers at border checkpoint no. 79 on Friday.

http://www.almasryalyoum.com/en/node/488560

Can you provide me their names since I dont know any of them personally ... thanks
Yusuf Mishleb, Imad Fares and Hussein Fares.

To me, Zionism is the idea that, after 2,000 years of enforced exile yet retention of a separate identity, Jews deserve to have the opportunity to return and settle in their old homeland of prayer and song, both as a refuge from anti-Semitic violence and as a country where Jews can develop free from oppression.

So in your opinion its a religious ideology or political?
Even more confusing is the fact that many christian also call themselves Zionists.

My godness. I provided u Egyptian link:

Egyptian security services are trying to identify a suicide bomber who they say killed three Egyptian soldiers at border checkpoint no. 79 on Friday.

Egyptian authorities seeking to identify suicide bomber | Al-Masry Al-Youm: Today's News from Egypt

Yusuf Mishleb, Imad Fares and Hussein Fares.

Hey you..when two elders are tawkining children keep away...
Dont you see me and solomon engaging in an intellectual discussion...

On topic....each side has different version of the story....and for the time being the matter has been resolved
http://news.yahoo.com/israel-apologizes-egypt-soldier-deaths-171931768.html

Hey you..when two elders are tawkining children keep away...
Dont you see me and solomon engaging in an intellectual discussion...
I was right and proved that with Egyptian link. What u are rambing now?

On topic....each side has different version of the story....and for the time being the matter has been resolved
Israel apologizes to Egypt for soldier deaths - Yahoo! News
"Israel deeply regrets the deaths of the Egyptian officers,"

Every sane person would regret.

So in your opinion its a religious ideology or political?
The secular - or political - element is that every other people seem to have a place to call home - even the American Indians displaced by European conquerors - so why shouldn't the Jews as well? The only place, historically, that Jews have such a claim to is the land of Zion that the Romans renamed "Palestine" from the pre-expulsion "Judea". That is why the Zionists didn't accept resettlement in Uganda or the Russian Far East, etc.

The religious element is that Jews have prayed for a thousand years for the return to Zion - three times a day for orthodox Jews, who believe that obligations to G-d can best be fulfilled there, and at least once a year for reform Jews, when they call out "Next year in Jerusalem!" at the end of the yearly Passover seder meal.

Even more confusing is the fact that many christian also call themselves Zionists.
I'm not an expert here, but I see several elements to this. The most extreme religious one I've heard of is that some Christians want to see the Jews return to Zion as a necessary preliminary to Armageddon and the establishment of the Kingdom of G-d. The most benign are those who consider it a matter of justice that the Jews have their own home back.

...each side has different version of the story....
Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts. - U.S. Senator and Ambassador Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Remember, you can't justify or explain your hatred for Zionists. Clearly Pakistanis are exposed to a lot of anti-Hindu and anti-Zionist propaganda. However, your partner is Hindu and from exposure to him you don't hate him. That leaves hating Zionists - for you have to have some outlet for your hate, don't you?

Have you considered being a sports fan or food critic instead? Those occupations are usually harmless and don't involve supporting aggressive war and genocide.

Solomon2 you are a pathetic little liar of a man. Firstly you are completely off thread and secondly you think islam, zionism and hindism are the only outlet to release hatred? I have been exposed to plenty of Zionists and clearly see the undertoned racist attitude they have. I think your attempt to suggest i support aggressive war and genocide is lower than a snake. I hate war and aggression. If you read my posts in the past it will show this clearly.
I initially posted on here how sad it is to see 6 people losing thier lives on here so dont be a retard all the time. Take a break.
It is you that has gone to the trouble of creating a website where you exhale gross hatred towards islam then come on here pretending to be conservative with your racist views. Just give it a rest. Stick to the thread. Its sad to see 6 people losing thier lives.
BTW do you remember that man/woman Golda Meir? She stated that 1 nail of a jew was worth 1000 arabs - thats the kind of statement makes me the way i am.

The secular - or political - element is that every other people seem to have a place to call home - even the American Indians displaced by European conquerors - so why shouldn't the Jews as well? The only place, historically, that Jews have such a claim to is the land of Zion that the Romans renamed "Palestine" from the pre-expulsion "Judea". That is why the Zionists didn't accept resettlement in Uganda or the Russian Far East, etc.

The religious element is that Jews have prayed for a thousand years for the return to Zion - three times a day for orthodox Jews, who believe that obligations to G-d can best be fulfilled there, and at least once a year for reform Jews, when they call out "Next year in Jerusalem!" at the end of the yearly Passover seder meal.

I'm not an expert here, but I see several elements to this. The most extreme religious one I've heard of is that some Christians want to see the Jews return to Zion as a necessary preliminary to Armageddon and the establishment of the Kingdom of G-d. The most benign are those who consider it a matter of justice that the Jews have their own home back.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts. - U.S. Senator and Ambassador Daniel Patrick Moynihan

ok...thanks for the comnent....
so i understand that christian zionism has more to do withvthe end timers cult..or that is what i can understand from tbe armageddon bit.....and yes there is a large and influential faction who work towards the fullfilment of "end time prophecies" .

another question would be...how you being an american relate yourself to israel? is it just the historic link or therec is more to it? how does the zionism effct your daily life? do you read torah and perform other religious rites? or has judaism moved on?

I was right and proved that with Egyptian link. What u are rambing now?

"Israel deeply regrets the deaths of the Egyptian officers,"

Every sane person would regret.

no its not just about sanity..its an appology for being someone who caused the deaths of fireign soldiers in their territory.
if israelis could step down from their high chair for a moment...things would be much better..
people like yourself play down an "applology" to an extent that it becomes no more than a "polite comment from some insignificant israeli official" ....then people wonder why muslims have anger against israel?
its the two faced policies that cause anger....part of israeli government appologizes...another part starts playing it down to some random polite words of no significance....

no its not just about sanity..its an appology for being someone who caused the deaths of fireign soldiers in their territory.
if israelis could step down from their high chair for a moment...things would be much better..
people like yourself play down an "applology" to an extent that it becomes no more than a "polite comment from some insignificant israeli official" ....then people wonder why muslims have anger against israel?
its the two faced policies that cause anger....part of israeli government appologizes...another part starts playing it down to some random polite words of no significance....
I suggest u to take a dictionary and check the difference between "regret" and "apology". Egyptian mob was running amok so we released regret to calm them down.

I suggest u to take a dictionary and check the difference between "regret" and "apology". Egyptian mob was running amok so we released regret to calm them down.

exactly my point.....
israel is never at fault...ever..its always someone else's fault...to which israel responds with either defiance or "a polite vomment by an israeli official" ....
too proud for their own good...

Back
Top Bottom