What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

Without those civillians as human shield, the entire hamas would have been wiped out. Those sissies simply dare not go out but hide in their holes.

Precisely what happened during Lebanon war. Blame Israel all you want but they showed remarkable restraint. An Average Hamas "agent" is a horrible fighter running around shooting gun like crazy. In open fight, it be like Turkey shoot.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Oh let's not even get started here dude.

We all know who's the expert when it comes to bending over :azn:

Don't bother to defend me. No need to sink to their levels. I always report such posts.

BBC News - Further chill to 'cold peace' between Egypt and Israel

The death of five Egyptian policemen, believed to be at the hands of Israeli forces pursuing militants, is testing relations between the two countries. The BBC's Yolande Knell explains the history of the neighbours' "cold peace".

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

Israeli troops continue to onslaught on Palestinians - Tehran Times

A large number of Israeli troops stormed the Silwan district of Jerusalem, south of the Aqsa Mosque, on Saturday, violently breaking into homes, pointing their weapons at residents, and assaulting some young men.

may be u r right but coz israelies r getting better training and they have all the good inputs to keep their skill sharp, the palestinians u me know it but see the moral of the hamas and paslestinians since 60 years they r fighting this zionist country and every year they r improving NOW SUPPOSE IF THE SITUATION WAS OPPOSITE TO THE ISRAELIES DO U THINK THEY WOULD HAVE FOUGHT AS GOOD AS THESE PALESTINIANS.

and not every soldeir can beat every palestinian

TARIQ

may be u r right but coz israelies r getting better training and they have all the good inputs to keep their skill sharp, the palestinians u me know it but see the moral of the hamas and paslestinians since 60 years they r fighting this zionist country and every year they r improving NOW SUPPOSE IF THE SITUATION WAS OPPOSITE TO THE ISRAELIES DO U THINK THEY WOULD HAVE FOUGHT AS GOOD AS THESE PALESTINIANS.

and not every soldeir can beat every palestinian

TARIQ

Have you studied American revolutionary War? This sounds like a vague question but I can explain depending on yes or no.

BBC News - Further chill to 'cold peace' between Egypt and Israel

The death of five Egyptian policemen, believed to be at the hands of Israeli forces pursuing militants, is testing relations between the two countries. The BBC's Yolande Knell explains the history of the neighbours' "cold peace".

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

Israeli troops continue to onslaught on Palestinians - Tehran Times

A large number of Israeli troops stormed the Silwan district of Jerusalem, south of the Aqsa Mosque, on Saturday, violently breaking into homes, pointing their weapons at residents, and assaulting some young men.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Palestinian terrorists fired those bombs into Israel's bus stations, then dragged their axx behind civilians and tried to run further into Egypt. They are the real cowards here.

You will get more of your own killed if you do not refrain terrorist activities in your territories.

hey why dont u say dont have those pictures?
the coward who r wearing bullet proof vest, coming with tanks and firing from aircrafts. hamas has only automatic guns ( actually i even don't know the guns make )
and yes we have seen the israelies when they made the palestinians as human shields.

TARIQ

The Palestinian terrorists fire those bombs into Israel's bus stations, then dragged their axx behind civilians and tried to run further into Egypt. They are the real cowards here.

You will get more of your own killed if you do not refrain terrorist activities in your territories.

You can update us with news reports from israeli point of view.

I do not have to read any news from Israel side. Any common person can imagine that is exactly how it happens.

You can update us with news reports from israeli point of view.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

The only thing those terrorists can bring to those civilians in gaza are more death there. What a pity.

Gov't considers escalation in face of fire fro... JPost - Defense

Israel’s government was considering on Saturday night the possibility of escalating its military response to the continued rocket fire from Gaza.

Why suppose? We can check 1948 war, when 600K poorly armed Israelis kicked *** of 1.3 mln Palestinians + 7 Arab armies.

And "moral" of the Hamas is blowing up buses and firing rockets at civilian neighborhoods while hiding behid own civilians.

I do not have to read any news from Israel side. Any common person can imagine that is exactly how it happens.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

The only thing those terrorists can bring to those civilians in gaza are more death there. What a pity.
i agree....The only thing those Israeli terrorists can bring to those civilians in gaza are more death there. What a pity.

Egypt 'Spiderman' hero pulls down Israel flag

A lone protester became a hero to an exultant crowd of
Egyptians and many more online by hauling down the Star of
David flag atop Israel's embassy in Cairo after the border killing
of Egyptian policemen.

He is the man ! :tup:

834734587.jpg

Gaza: Five reasons Israel should cease its attacks on Gaza | Scoop News

article: Julie Webb-Pullman
Gaza: Five reasons Israel should cease its attacks on Gaza
Eilat incidents
Israel has provided the flimsiest of evidence that either the
Popular Resistance Committees (PRC), or any Gazans at all, were
responsible for the attacks near Eilat that killed eight Israelis on
Thursday. To claim that Kalashnikov bullets found at the scene are
evidence of Gazan involvement because Kalashnikovs are also
used in Gaza (1) is a trifle disingenuous and simplistic, given that
Kalashnikovs are also used in Israel itself, Egypt, and another 70-
odd countries around the world. Both the PRC and the Hamas
government have denied any involvement in the Eilat attacks.

Back
Top Bottom