What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

natanyahoo can do nothing about economic meltdown...so this was the only way of regaining political fame...way too obvious

There are continuous attacks even now going about. You should be the last one talking about economy considering that both UK and Pakistan are in an even terrible situation. Economic meltdown doesn't mean one doesn't retaliate to terror (when specially directed against civilians) strikes against common civilians. That's the difference.

BTW the rockets are still being fired against Israeli civilians who didn't do anything. Now where are the photoshop parties and those flotillas screaming for humanity? After all, Israeli soldiers are bad according to them right? Not the common unarmed civilians who did nothing. So why not crying for humanity and this and that bull now?

Guess this conveys a single message. What Netanyahu did was what most would want their leader to do when their nation is threatened. What's wrong in that? Israel is here and it is here to stay. Your refusal for recognition doesn't really make it evaporate. They could care less when they're influential enough in all more relevant countries.

and only 500 knows how attacking israel will be used as a cover by syrians......they are still in the news as they were.
but israeli economy is not in the news and protesters attention has been.diverted...so who gsined from these attacks.!..anybody with more than one brain cell will know the answer

and only 500 knows how attacking israel will be used as a cover by syrians......they are still in the news as they were.
but israeli economy is not in the news and protesters attention has been.diverted...so who gsined from these attacks.!..anybody with more than one brain cell will know the answer

You're still driven to conspiracy theories. Mumbai attacks were a drama, this was a drama, US attack was a drama... sheesh!

Just admit you support all these incidents already.

You're still driven to conspiracy theories. Mumbai attacks were a drama, this was a drama, US attack was a drama... sheesh!

Just admit you support all these incidents already.

i support reality....
and the reality is that people are gullible...and politicians will stoop to any lows only to save their seat.
a common enemy is the only thing keeping the israelis united....and israeli government will always fims ways of provoking the
and then using their actions to political benifit...
why you think nobody has been arrested after any attack? and no trials in courts...How isreal can be so sure that the insurgents were from gaza and hamas? assumptions..and why bomb and ki civilians instead of finding the people who done it....

ok so israel army is just a bunch of pussies who is too afraid of facing GANGS.
i can only laugh at this argument.
I love when internet boys who never served in army give advices to experiensed army commanders and call them names.

Urban battle is always very complicated and bloody thing: Grozny in Chechnya, Fallujah in Iraq, Kilinochchi in Sri Lanka are some recent examples. All that resulted in many thousands and even tens of thousands of civilian casualties. If Israel decided to storm Gaza now u would be first who wold cry about Israeli cruelty and disrpoportionate response.

I love when internet boys who never served in army give advices to experiensed army commanders and call them names.

Urban battle is always very complicated and bloody thing: Grozny in Chechnya, Fallujah in Iraq, Kilinochchi in Sri Lanka are some recent examples. All that resulted in many thousands and even tens of thousands of civilian casualties. If Israel decided to storm Gaza now u would be first who wold cry about Israeli cruelty and disrpoportionate response.

actually i have served in the armed forces...and know very well about urban warfare..was stationed in karachi in mid 90s when MQM boys had all the fire power and we always expected a sniper fire even when off duty.
well planned.well executed operation will have pin point accuracy and wont result in thousands of cadualities if its "in and out"operation.you go grab the badfies and out you gome in no time.....fallujah and othet examples you give were not surgical strikes...it was an ongoing guella war..but that needs skilled brave soldiers..israeli army comprises of forced labour...youngsters who HAVE to serve in the army with little training...such softies should not be put in harms way by sending them after the bad guys....they should be given plush.toys to snuggle while airforce randomly drop one bomb here and one bomb there...from the safety of their planes.

1) Its Arab terrorists who started this mess, not Israel.
2) It happaned soon after US and EU called Assad to step down for slaughtering 2000 of his own civilians.
3) Hamas headquarters are in Syria.

i might be wrong but hamas denied any links to this attack, it was prc or whatever that went out with this attack.

hamas sent rockets only because israel attacked gaza.

BTW the rockets are still being fired against Israeli civilians who didn't do anything.

oh really? well, israel is probably right now firing at those anti-semite childs who sent those bombs.

they are really bad and need to be eliminated of this world. cause those childs are the reason why so many israeli lives got lost in those rocket attacks from gaza side.

actually i have served in the armed forces...and know very well about urban warfare..was stationed in karachi in mid 90s when MQM boys had all the fire power and we always expected a sniper fire even when off duty.
well planned.well executed operation will have pin point accuracy and wont result in thousands of cadualities if its "in and out"operation.you go grab the badfies and out you gome in no time.....fallujah and othet examples you give were not surgical strikes...it was an ongoing guella war..but that needs skilled brave soldiers..
Its getting even more hilarious. Russian and US armies are not professional, only Pakistani is.

israeli army comprises of forced labour...youngsters who HAVE to serve in the army with little training...such softies should not be put in harms way by sending them after the bad guys....they should be given plush.toys to snuggle while airforce randomly drop one bomb here and one bomb there...from the safety of their planes.
More nonsense. First of combat soldiers in Israel are volunteers. There are 2-3 volunteers for each combat place.
Secondly every combat soldier in Israel passes very serious training. For example I had 2 months of basic training, 4 monhs or professional courses and 4 months of advanced training.
In 2002 during operatoin Defensive Shield our soldiers entered all towns in West Bank and cleansed them from terrorists. Thats why we dont have suicide attacks anymore.

i might be wrong but hamas denied any links to this attack, it was prc or whatever that went out with this attack.

hamas sent rockets only because israel attacked gaza.
Hamas has full control of Gaza. No one will launch such a large scale attack without their approval.

good to know you are or were a trained soldier...
just training doesnt take you far...courage is something that cant be taught....and the way israeli army operates is hall mark of cowards.....

Who are you to generalize about who is experienced and who isnt mr zion lova. Stop generalizing and either stick to the thread or go away

Who are you to generalize about who is experienced and who isnt mr zion lova. Stop generalizing and either stick to the thread or go away

Nah yara..this one does sound like an ex military...but only comes out of shadows when an Israel thread is going on...will better if being a military personnel also comments on weapon systems and other techy stuff...

On topic lets see how the events turn out....if any member finds any news on the ongoing Israeli assault...do post it here.

Hamas has full control of Gaza. No one will launch such a large scale attack without their approval.
you know that what you say is not true.
should i remind you some attacks that occured in Gaza not long time ago where groups were fighting hamas?

a friend in israel is saying me that two of the 4 groups who made the attack are salafist group
nothing to do with hamas

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom