What's new

5th-Gen fighter plan hits hurdle as Russia hikes cost ! Chinese Ping Pong ?

@ChinaToday

J 20 is just a Look alike 5th gen Fighter. Chinese Communst can fool their people but cant Fools Us :yahoo::welcome::pdf: :coffee: Design stolen from out dated and droped Mig fighter jet, Made to look alike of f 22 raptor from Nose to Weapon Bay . A under power Engined coupled with fake Chinese Parts ,With weapons of Soviet Era and Chinese never had a WAR Expi. Do chinese even know what it ment to win a WAR ? And dont try to pick 1962 Bla Bla Bla . If you call it a War then china has no respect on Gobal Stage where REAL wars are fought !:yay:

971852_439919436115216_2113888853_n.jpg
Counterfeit F22 Raptor . Diffrence between Apple Mobiles and Korean Mobile well Known:cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: Good joke...

I think it's a rude joke.

I mean, J-20 isn't yet a 5th generation fighter. All it has is a chiseled airframe painted in black - does
that make it 5th gen? If yes, then I guess F-117 Nighthawk is also 5th gen!

J20 with out proper engines and avionics is placed at no 1?

Yes, according to People's Daily.

you are the one making that stupid ranking in the first place so I just treat you like a retard in my replied that is all:lol:
Nice Tatics by Chinese now a days ! To handle Stupid comments BE A STUPID ;) CHECK #49 Know how to handle a STUPID :bounce:

you are the one making that stupid ranking in the first place so I just treat you like a retard in my replied that is all:lol:

A stealth fighter J20 with canards ....

rio-ferdinand_1852730c.jpg

And an engine which do not qualify for 5th gen fighter.

Some of the features like the flaps under the tail fins will nullify the stealth. And CCP says it s 5th gen fighter and all the people in China wonder about it by ignoring CCP bad rule.

I think it's a rude joke.

I mean, J-20 isn't yet a 5th generation fighter. All it has is a chiseled airframe painted in black - does
that make it 5th gen? If yes, then I guess F-117 Nighthawk is also 5th gen!

Yes, according to People's Daily.

J-20 vs F-22 who wins?:D

I have to go with the J-20 since it was designed to defeat the f-22. Thoughts?

J-20 vs F-22 who wins? - Yahoo! Answers

I cant get you ! Please come again

F-22, despite being smaller and lighter than J-20, can carry 8 (eight) A2A missiles in internal
weapon bays.

While J-20, despite being bigger, heavier & less stealthy, can carry only 6 (six) missiles
in internal bays.

This may make it superior to F-35 in air combat but inferior to both F-22 or FGFA.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom