What's new

59% of Germans view Israel as 'aggressive'

So germans are still the most sane and civilized people in Europe, it seems. No wonder they are still the most successful economy
in Europe.

The number, according to BBC poll is 69%. Anti-semitism is spreading like a wildfire in Europe. No surprise.

BBC-Poll-Israel-20121.png

lol look at the score of japan 0.- so much hate come from there. its even worst then "sino-phobia"
the "jew"jokes are very common and popular by german youths. like whats the difference between a pizza and a jew? pizza dont scream if put into the oven.

:disagree:

No event in modern human history has been studied more extensively and carefully than the Holocaust. The evidence is overwhelming. Mountains of records, witness accounts, photos, videos, sites etc.

Bullshit, what witness accounts? Look at how many fake witness accounts there is, even here in Spain there were hoaxers..
Photos?? Do you know how many photos have been tampered with and wrongly interpreted?
Videos and sites, what videos, dead people due to the bombing and starbation?

The Holocaust was one of the biggest Hoaxes in History , and wasn´t the last one

Stop that nonsense. Israel does not have any concentration camps. Palestinians in West Bank and Gaza live much better than Pakistanis.

Israel treats Palestinians much better than their Arab brothers treat them.

Complete and utter lie.

Guys, 40% of Jordanian people are with Palestinians origins, half of Jordanian Parliament representatives are with Palestanians origins. Many heads of Jordanian intelligence agency, prime ministers, king's wife and many other high rank officials are with Palestinian origins. All Jordanians are just treated the very same way. 500 is lying, no people on earth love Palestinians than Arabs. 500, don't play this game here. Shame on you.

There is no such thing as Palestinian land since there is not Palestinian state. Settlements are not built on private Palestinian lands, if it happens then court rules to destroy these buildings. Final borders of Palestinian state should be negotiated.

You could see what happened in Gaza - Israel removed all settlements from there, did it change much?

1) This offer did not include settlements of refugees in Israel.
2) They are quite happy with current status quo and simply afraid to take decision.
Clear up your position. Are you arguing from a legal technical point of view. Then yes, since the US vetoed UN resolutions 50 times, there is no Palestinian state. However, there is something called the Palestinian territories and its recognized by three quarters of the world, not being a member of the UN is an irrelevant technicality. In any case, your rhetoric is a clear proof that Israelis seek to annex all of west bank through settlement. Which is already known by everyone.

Guys, 40% of Jordanian people are with Palestinians origins, half of Jordanian Parliament representatives are with Palestanians origins. Many heads of Jordanian intelligence agency, prime ministers, king's wife and many other high rank officials are with Palestinian origins. All Jordanians are just treated the very same way. 500 is lying, no people on earth love Palestinians than Arabs. 500, don't play this game here. Shame on you.

I think your queen does also have the Palestinian orgin, am i right? :coffee:

Can't blame him for spreading false propaganda. Israel as a state exist on other countries support, so normally, these people will fabricate anything just to prolong their inevitable demise.

I think your queen does also have the Palestinian orgin, am i right? :coffee:
That's what king's wife mean:wave:

Yes she is.
God bless them all. VIVA JORDAN:thinktank:
1296377828_3_1_1_1_photo.jpg

She is very beautiful, and i think the majority of the Arabs want their Arabic world to be reunited, but the problem is that the majority of the Arab leaders don't want that to be happened. :coffee:

Clear up your position. Are you arguing from a legal technical point of view. Then yes, since the US vetoed UN resolutions 50 times, there is no Palestinian state.
Palestinians could have a state in 1948 but they always chosed to fight. They again could get a state in 2000, 2001, 2006 but every time refused. Better think why there was no Palestinian state between 1948 and 1967 when territories were controlled by Egypt and Jordan.

However, there is something called the Palestinian territories and its recognized by three quarters of the world, not being a member of the UN is an irrelevant technicality. In any case, your rhetoric is a clear proof that Israelis seek to annex all of west bank through settlement. Which is already known by everyone.
According to Oslo agreements territories are devided on three parts

area A - military and civil control of the Palestinians.
area B - military control of Israel, civil control of Palestinians.
area C - military and civil control of Israel.

Israel has right to build in area C.

Complete and utter lie.
Here is simple fact for you:

During 20 years of Arab rule in West Bank and Gaza life expectancy of males grew by 2 years.
During next 20 years of Israeli rule in West Bank and Gaza life expectancy of males grew by 19 years.

During 20 years of Arab rule in West Bank and Gaza life expectancy of females grew by 1 years.
During next 20 years of Israeli rule in West Bank and Gaza life expectancy of males grew by 20 years.

6787.1337901642.gif

Palestinians could have a state in 1948 but they always chosed to fight. They again could get a state in 2000, 2001, 2006 but every time refused. Better think why there was no Palestinian state between 1948 and 1967 when territories were controlled by Egypt and Jordan.

According to Oslo agreements territories are devided on three parts

area A - military and civil control of the Palestinians.
area B - military control of Israel, civil control of Palestinians.
area C - military and civil control of Israel.

Israel has right to build in area C.

During 20 years of Arab rule in West Bank and Gaza life expectancy of males grew by 2 years.
During next 20 years of Israeli rule in West Bank and Gaza life expectancy of males grew by 19 years.

During 20 years of Arab rule in West Bank and Gaza life expectancy of females grew by 1 years.
During next 20 years of Israeli rule in West Bank and Gaza life expectancy of males grew by 20 years.

6787.1337901642.gif

The life expectancy figure doesn't show a thing. The same trend can be observed in every single country. And that figure shows the general lifeexpectancy of Israel as a whole. So how can we see the difference between Israelis and Arabs?

There was a time when I would readily point out the stupid tin foil "alternate" theories getting peddled as "independent research". But not now. After much time and many posts am over that.

My initial post was just my opinion generally for others and not a specific reply to your post. So chill maar and can carry on with your "independent research". :tup:

Yeah yeah, whatever, keep ranting for all i care, because i knew right from the point you first replied to me that you are nothing but a typical bharati troll who rants and does not constructively debate.

6787.1337901642.gif

And here is a simple fact for you:

Israel Life expectancy at birth
Life expectancy at birth: total population: 80.96 years

Jordan Life expectancy at birth
Life expectancy at birth: total population: 80.05 years
Jordan Life expectancy at birth - Demographics
Israel Life expectancy at birth - Demographics

Back
Top Bottom