What's new

560th Anniversary of the Conquest of Istanbul

You should get this in your head,WE DONT HAVE THIS RELIGION DIVIDE!
A Turk is a Turk no matter what he/she believes.
Btw,Ottomans where more then just muslims.

But A Turk that wants to wear a head scarf is not equal to a Turk that wants to lock lips in public, no?

But A Turk that wants to wear a head scarf is not equal to a Turk that wants to lock lips in public, no?

In the normall population everyone is equal to everyone, don't let people on this forum that are on the extreme end of their ideology fool you.

Anyway plz stop going off topic.

In the normall population everyone is equal to everyone, don't let people on this forum that are on the extreme end, from each ideology fool you.

Anyway plz stop going off topic.

Ok bro.

Congrats to the Ottomans.

I got respect for Turkey, but when some of the extremists insult Islam, it makes me angry.

Anyways here. A Pakistani sing a song in Turkish.

:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
All are equal,up to the person.
There were allways some wearing headscarfs some kissing,it was never a problem untill the AKP came to power.
We have a mixed society,nobody used to care what the other thinks believes does as long its not offending anybody personal or the country as a whole.
Turks allways disagree among each other but when it comes to the country,all are united.
Its our diversity that makes us what we are.
Some are trying to change this but they wont succeed.

All are equal,up to the person.
There were allways some wearing headscarfs some kissing,it was never a problem untill the AKP came to power.
We have a mixed society,nobody used to care what the other thinks believes does as long its not offending anybody personal or the country as a whole.
Turks allways disagree among each other but when it comes to the country,all are united.
Its our diversity that makes us what we are.
Some are trying to change this but they wont succeed.

We can discuss this at another juncture.

For now, Congrats to the Ottomans for kicking that Greek @$$.

Ok bro.

Congrats to the Ottomans.

I got respect for Turkey, but when some of the extremists insult Islam, it makes me angry.

Anyways here. A Pakistani sing a song in Turkish.

:cheers:

An insult to Islam wouldn't be tolarated, especially here in PDF. So if you've seen one, instead of derailing the topics, keep calm and report it.

Btw, that is an insult to Turkish.

Last edited by a moderator:
An insult to Islam wouldn't be tolarated, especially here in PDF. So if you've seen one, instead of derailing the topics, keep calm and report it.

Btw, that is an insult to Turkish.

Well, I'm not one to report people. But it seems like some Turkish members here got a superiority complex towards Islam.

Sorry, didn't know vid was insulting.

PAK-TURKEY-480x238.jpg

Well, I'm not one to report people. But it seems like some Turkish members here got a superiority complex towards Islam.

PAK-TURKEY-480x238.jpg

Not at all my friend, on contrary, some of the Pakistani members here have inferiority complex towards Islam. They are labeling every criticism as an insult and acting like as if Allah need them to praise his greatness in every occasion.

Today at the day of conquest of Istanbul 29 may, first foundation of construction of 3.rd Brigde of Istanbul laid by PM RT Erdogan

Congrats!!

3. Bo

Guys calm down and let's call it a day! Long live Turkey is the only word that should come out of our mouths :D ..

Understand the importance of Sacraism!

Sorry with you I tried and I failed Bozo. It's not about who you really are. Believe it or not, I have a huge respect to Pakistan and by large its people. You on the other hand, have been bashing people all day long, and I can't stand for that. The demonization and castigataztion of a whole broad base of human being is unacceptable on my end.

Sorry with you I tried and I failed Bozo. It's not about who you really are. Believe it or not, I fundamentally have a huge respect to Pakistan and by large its people. You on the other hand, have been bashing people all day long, and I can't stand for that. The demonization and castigataztion of a whole broad base of human being is unacceptable on my end.

What did you Saudis do to him? :D Grant him a citizenship and he wouldn't have a problem even with giving you his kidneys.

PAK-TURKEY-480x238.jpg

Remove that stupid video it is offtopic and disgusting dont provoke us any further..

Back
Top Bottom