What's new

50th JF-17 jet to be inducted in PAF fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saifullah Sani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
K amra: The 50th JF-17 thunder aircraft will formally be inducted into Pakistan Air Force at a ceremony at Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Kamra today (Wednesday), say media reports.
Pakistan and China are jointly producing the fighter jet and with this new induction both countries have achieved the target of producing fifty jet aircraft.
Air Commodore Tariq Mehmood said that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif will be chief guest at the roll out ceremony of 50th JF-17 thunder jet.
He said the prime minister‚ on the occasion‚ will also inaugurate the manufacturing of first aircraft of Block-2 JF-17 thunder jet.

50th JF-17 jet to be inducted in PAF fleet | Saach.TV
Congratulation PAF and experts of PAKISTAN AERONAUTICAL COMPLEX KAMRA

18_12_2013_016_005.jpg

Only 50 JF-17's in four & half years.
Rate of production is slow.

On time. Block-II prototype had taken its first flight in China in mid 2012. Now we are starting its PRODUCTION staying within the schedule.

any details available for black two from the ceremony?
i am talking about anything that have been announced in the ceremony today and not the rumors that we have all been discussing in the past (not saying that they are not right)

I am in office and missing the ceremony :(. will look forward for some details

any details available for black two from the ceremony?
i am talking about anything that have been announced in the ceremony today and not the rumors that we have all been discussing in the past (not saying that they are not right)

I am in office and missing the ceremony :(. will look forward for some details

No details, just that the production has been launched.

What the hell!!! JF-17 with IFR probe being shown right now! Where did they hide this one till now:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom