What's new

502 Bad Gateway Error

all day today i got the 502 central workshop bad gateway and the this site is off line!

Are there any realistic suspects who are doing this.. This seems personal to me...

There are a few but sometimes things get messy, we blame them they blame us when they are DoSed. We are professionals and we don't like to be accused of these things.

Since there is no hard evidence why take any names at all. Try to promote the peace - even among rivals. Hopefully a happier culture between us rivals will help calm down nerves among 3rd parties who naively think they are doing some sort of patriotic duty by engaging in DoS attacks.

Running a forum, especially a large one like ours is an extremely difficult task. It should not be made harder by doing things like this.

We don't make our policies based upon the actions of a few criminal people anyway. Best thing is to do is ignore them till they realize they can't keep us down forever.

My signature is for them:

We are the champions - my friends
And we'll keep on fighting - till the end -
We are the champions - No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions - of the world!

asim sir today i got 502 bad gate way error message and im unable to open pdf for 4 hours...:rolleyes:...whats going on...

I hope that the issues are resolved and reliability of DefPk improved further.

My signature is for them:

We are the champions - my friends
And we'll keep on fighting - till the end -
We are the champions - No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions - of the world!

arnt you some extra crusader type emotional for protecting a tiny cyber blob which PDF is??

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3350006 said:
arnt you some extra crusader type emotional for protecting a tiny cyber blob which PDF is??

What crusade? Naukri kar rahay hain. A person must do whatever job he does with full vigor or not do it at all.

PDF is not tiny, you need to just compare it with other forums of this subject - matter. We are the largest.

Its been made after years and years of hard work.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3350006 said:
What's up dude. You don't appreciate the good work by Pakistanis, you resolutely hate anything western and despise the Indians, who are you? My best bet is on severe-mediocrity amongst the TTP ranks!

Curriculum for TTP sympathizers:

First try to learn ABC of servers (50 years)
Then progress to Linux (50 years)
Compile a version of Linux (50 years)
Try balancing Apache @ optimal performance (50 years)
Learn iptables (100 years)
Stream compression and hardware-firewalls (200 years)
Now try to learn how they all work together. (300 years)

By the time you finish school, rest of us will be out of this solar system, as sun will be going super nova!

Then come and tell us what is a BLOB! Feeling any blobbish now?

BTW, I have left out the whole 'network' side of the argument (add a millennium to the total above!)

502 has now become a routine , Mods do some thing PDF traffic is diverting towards the $hity sisat *** pk

What crusade? Naukri kar rahay hain. A person must do whatever job he does with full vigor or not do it at all.

PDF is not tiny, you need to just compare it with other forums of this subject - matter. We are the largest.

Its been made after years and years of hard work.

Mate, just leave him. I tried to engage him many a times, however, what I got in return was "502" :D

PDF has made all the other forums and some racist members jealous

your every attack will eventually make us stronger.

wagh-border.jpg

072910pakbeat3_512x288.jpg

PDF has made all the other forums and some racist members jealous

your every attack will eventually make us stronger.

wagh-border.jpg

072910pakbeat3_512x288.jpg
That second picture should be used as a meme; and PDF will continue to strive :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom