What's new

500th Indian “Flying Coffin”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caught you with your pants down lying, first you said it was only 15 crashes, you crashed 23/<400 aircraft.
Lol.
You post shows the real quality of Chinese education.
I said 15 IAF 4 gen jets crashed since 2006 whereas 23 was the figure for PAF Mirage & F-7 crashes since 2012.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The fact is most of IAF's combat fleet consists of twin engine jets.
The IAF hasn't fired in anger since the Kargil conflict almost 20 years ago.
On the contrary, all PAF aircraft are single engine, for a decade now, it's aircraft are flying strike missions in the WOT.... It's also a fact that in emergency, while PAF pilots try to save their aircraft, Indian pilots are known to press eject at the first sign of an emergency, while IAF's single engine , the likes of MiG-21s and Mirage-2000 seldom participate even in Republic Day Flypasts, the likes of SU-30 don't do formation take offs.

your argument and logic is flawed boy stop cherry picking looks like you will take U turn and refute your own statement any time to win another argument
Nope my logic is flawless.
Even known PLAAF 4th gen crashes are higher than IAF crashes.
So then that proves how really high total number of PLAAF crashes which actually occured are

Lol.
You post shows the real quality of Chinese education.
I said 15 IAF 4 gen jets crashed since 2006 whereas 23 was the figure for PAF Mirage & F-7 crashes since 2012.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Let me break it down for you 8=SU-30MKI, 6=M2K, 9=MIG29. COUNT THAT BIA*CH. This is from Gaylord and Zorro's site btw. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Your school didn't teach you how to count properly?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The fact is most of IAF's combat fleet consists of twin engine jets.
The IAF hasn't fired in anger since the Kargil conflict almost 20 years ago.
On the contrary, all PAF aircraft are single engine, for a decade now, it's aircraft are flying strike missions in the WOT.... It's also a fact that in emergency, while PAF pilots try to save their aircraft, Indian pilots are known to press eject at the first sign of an emergency, while IAF's single engine , the likes of MiG-21s and Mirage-2000 seldom participate even in Republic Day Flypasts, the likes of SU-30 don't do formation take offs.

It's the same for Chinese pilots, they will try to save the aircraft until the very last moment, the cowardice Indians eject at the first sign of trouble.

Nope my logic is flawless.
Even known PLAAF 4th gen crashes are higher than IAF crashes.
So then that proves how really high total number of PLAAF crashes which actually occured are

Your logic is flawed, how do you quantify something you do not know? You guesstimate? Hindu logic at it's best. Our gen 4 aircrafts are double yours.

Let me break it down for you 8=SU-30MKI, 6=M2K, 9=MIG29. COUNT THAT BIA*CH. This is from Gaylord and Zorro's site btw. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Your school didn't teach you how to count properly?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's the same for Chinese pilots, they will try to save the aircraft until the very last moment, the cowardice Indians eject at the first sign of trouble.
Baan.
Damn Chinese must have really poor education cause clearly aviation safety shows only two mirage 2000 of IAF crashed since 2005.:lol::lol::lol:

And are Gaylord and Zorro your gay butt buddies cause I only know Gerard and harro and not you fellow gays Gaylord and Zorro of some gay website.

Your logic is flawed, how do you quantify something you do not know? You guesstimate? Hindu logic at it's best. Our gen 4 aircrafts are double yours.
Its very easy toquantify something ysing trends, for example North Korea never reported a single crash does that really mean their tin can air force is the safest in the world.:lol::lol::lol:

Nothing unusual about aircraft crashing into a built up areas, however not keeping onto the runway is another thing.

Mig-27-PTI.jpg

mig-mos_061316123513.jpg

18th August 1999
india,0.gif

Indian A. F. MiG-21Bis Srinagar AFB Take Off from Srinagar AFB No.2 in a two aircraft take off. Pilot was too close to No.1 and lost control in the slipstream and crashed after take off. ATC called out for him to eject. No1 in the formation responded to the wrong call and ejected Flying Officer G S Dhindsar
18th August 1999
india,0.gif

Indian A. F. MiG-21Bis Srinagar AFB. Take Off from Srinagar AFB No.1 in a two aircraft take off. Responded to a misguided 'Eject' Call given by the ATC to Flying Officer Dhindsar who was the No.2 Flight Lieutenant K S Deswal

Nothing unusual about aircraft crashing into a built up areas, however not keeping onto the runway is another thing.

Mig-27-PTI.jpg

mig-mos_061316123513.jpg

18th August 1999
india,0.gif

Indian A. F. MiG-21Bis Srinagar AFB Take Off from Srinagar AFB No.2 in a two aircraft take off. Pilot was too close to No.1 and lost control in the slipstream and crashed after take off. ATC called out for him to eject. No1 in the formation responded to the wrong call and ejected Flying Officer G S Dhindsar
18th August 1999
india,0.gif

Indian A. F. MiG-21Bis Srinagar AFB. Take Off from Srinagar AFB No.1 in a two aircraft take off. Responded to a misguided 'Eject' Call given by the ATC to Flying Officer Dhindsar who was the No.2 Flight Lieutenant K S Deswal
Crashing into each other on taxiway is another thing:

Date: Thursday 10 September 1998
Operator: PAD

The C-130B 24143 was returning to the ramp with his brakes on fire. Apparently control was lost and the aircraft hit a parked C-130 aircraft (23491). Both aircraft caught fire.

Baan.
Damn Chinese must have really poor education cause clearly aviation safety shows only two mirage 2000 of IAF crashed since 2005.:lol::lol::lol:

And are Gaylord and Zorro your gay butt buddies cause I only know Gerard and harro and not you fellow gays Gaylord and Zorro of some gay website.
Since when crashes don't happen before 2005, funny how you choose to omit 3 crashes in 2004? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.
We are comparing all time crashes of gen 4 fighters between 2 nations, you don't go arbitrarily and choose your time frame bhai.

23 crash out of 400 vs 16 crash out of 800. You do the math genius. This does not include 118++ crashes for the past 10 years alone. So how is your superior air force crashing while taxiing? Amazing India indeed.

Since when crashes don't happen before 2005, funny how you choose to omit 3 crashes in 2004? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.
We are comparing all time crashes of gen 4 fighters between 2 nations, you don't go arbitrarily and choose your time frame bhai.

23 crash out of 400 vs 16 crash out of 800. You do the math genius. This does not include 118++ crashes for the past 10 years alone. So how is your superior air force crashing while taxiing? Amazing India indeed.
Once again your prove your poor quality education.
I said in the beginning itself that I am comparing 4th gen crashes in the past 10-11 years ie from 2005-06 onwards.
Crashes older than that are too ancient to consider.

BTW PLAAF 4th gen jets crashes are far higher than 16, 16 crashed ones are those that crashed in populated areas or in which senior pilots died.

Just because PLAAF hid just like North Korea which hides all it crashes does not mean they did not occur.

CPC does not even have the guts to publicly reveal a audit of PLA.

Once again your prove your poor quality education.
I said in the beginning itself that I am comparing 4th gen crashes in the past 10-11 years ie from 2005-06 onwards.

BTW PLAAF 4th gen jets crashes are far higher than 16, 16 crashed ones are those that crashed in populated areas or in which senior pilots died.

Just because PLAAF hid just like North Korea which hides all it crashes does not mean they did not occur.

No I said in the begining to compare total crashes for the past 10 years which was 118++, my understanding was to compare all time gen 4 crashes of both countries, which you desperately try to prevent by citing information since 2005 instead because in 2004 3 freaking M2Ks crashed.

I am asking you again, how many did we hide? In that case you can arbitrarily increase the crash rate to 300 just to cover up your fck up pilots who crash during taxiing. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You even dare compare pilot fatalities to plane crashes, some aircraft are two seaters and most pilots will try to save the aircraft before ejecting. It seems IAF pilots are cowardice and eject ASAP. All this points to the quality of IAF pilots. The crash kings of Asia. :china:

Btw, I am surprised the same level of competency is exhibited across all military services, your Navy is infamous for accidents, your army managed to toast two T-90 in Tank Biathlon becoming the laughing stock of the world. All the while you boasted about beating China who got silver btw. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No I said in the begining to compare total crashes for the past 10 years which was 118++, my understanding was to compare all time gen 4 crashes of both countries, which you desperately try to prevent by citing information since 2005 instead because in 2004 3 freaking M2Ks crashed.

I am asking you again, how many did we hide? In that case you can arbitrarily increase the crash rate to 300 just to cover up your fck up pilots who crash during taxiing. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You even dare compare pilot fatalities to plane crashes, some aircraft are two seaters and most pilots will try to save the aircraft before ejecting. It seems IAF pilots are cowardice and eject ASAP. All this points to the quality of IAF pilots. The crash kings of Asia. :china:

PLAAF crashes are very high so even 300 is too low.
PLAAF has to hide its crashes just like North Korea.

PLAAF pilots can't even eject properly.

PLAAF crashes are very high so even 300 is too low.
PLAAF has to hide its crashes just like North Korea.

PLAAF pilots can't even eject properly.
2004 and 2005 is ONE YEAR APART. You conveniently omit 3 crashes which happened in that year? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So if our crashes are FAR HIGHER than 16, you need to prove it to me. Else you can arbitrarily put a number, do you like 500? Like your 500 crashed MIGS?

It's just mathematics, however incompetent we become, we can't reach Indian level of idiocy. Supa powa indeed. Before this, I only heard about how screw up IAF is, but after this debate, I learned even more, no wonder you are the laughing stock of the world.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2004 and 2005 is ONE YEAR APART. You conveniently omit 3 crashes which happened in that year? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So if our crashes are FAR HIGHER than 16, you need to prove it to me. Else you can arbitrarily put a number, do you like 500? Like your 500 crashed MIGS?

It's just mathematics, however incompetent we become, we can't reach Indian level of idiocy. Supa powa indeed. Before this, I only heard about how screw up IAF is, but after this debate, I learned even more, no wonder you are the laughing stock of the world.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I said in the beginning itself crashes from past 10-11 years i.e. 2005-06 onwards.
It does not matter if a 1000 crashed in 2004.

You first need to prove to me OLAAF does not hide crashes.
Has CPC published an audit of PLAAF ever or ever gave a figure of PLAAF crashes to Peoples Assemble/Parliament.
They did not because they do not have the guts.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Crashing into each other on taxiway is another thing:

Date: Thursday 10 September 1998
Operator: PAD

The C-130B 24143 was returning to the ramp with his brakes on fire. Apparently control was lost and the aircraft hit a parked C-130 aircraft (23491). Both aircraft caught fire.
Really, you are desperate to salvage your tiny ego faker.
The C-130 was being given ground runs after an overhaul and the brakes failed, but then not watching where you going is very unusual
http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/nation/iaf-c-130-damaged-while-taxiing-at-thoise/368383.html

however Lockheed are still puzzled how did the IAF managed to crash it's brand new C-130J in inverted position.

VBK-IAF_CRASH_1817720f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom