What's new

500th Indian “Flying Coffin”

Status
Not open for further replies.
2004 and 2005 is ONE YEAR APART. You conveniently omit 3 crashes which happened in that year? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So if our crashes are FAR HIGHER than 16, you need to prove it to me. Else you can arbitrarily put a number, do you like 500? Like your 500 crashed MIGS?

It's just mathematics, however incompetent we become, we can't reach Indian level of idiocy. Supa powa indeed. Before this, I only heard about how screw up IAF is, but after this debate, I learned even more, no wonder you are the laughing stock of the world.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Most Indian has resorted to lie as truthis too hard to handle for the bragging mentality.

Really, you are desperate to salvage your tiny ego faker.
The C-130 was being given ground runs after an overhaul and the brakes failed, but then not watching where you going is very unusual
http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/nation/iaf-c-130-damaged-while-taxiing-at-thoise/368383.html

however Lockheed are still puzzled how did the IAF managed to crash it's brand new C-130J in inverted position.

VBK-IAF_CRASH_1817720f.jpg
Atleast the C-130 which hit a pole was repairable unlike the two c-130s which got destroyed.
Fokker is still puzzled how a VIP flight carrying ACM can crash.

I said in the beginning itself crashes from past 10-11 years i.e. 2005-06 onwards.
It does not matter if a 1000 crashed in 2004.

You first need to prove to me OLAAF does not hide crashes.
Has CPC published an audit of PLAAF ever or ever gave a figure of PLAAF crashes to Peoples Assemble/Parliament.
They did not because they do not have the guts.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
No you didn't, gen 4 aircraft comparison was for total gen 4 versus total numbers of aircraft. Why not you tell me what is the crashes we hide?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Who can beat the Indian record of >700 air crashes. We can't match you crash competency.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Atleast the C-130 which hit a pole was repairable unlike the two c-130s which got destroyed.
Fokker is still puzzled how a VIP flight carrying ACM can crash.
So just because you repair it, the pilot did not crash it? The pilots are still competent by Indian standards. Amzing India!!! HAHAAHH

Most Indian has resorted to lie as truthis too hard to handle for the bragging mentality.

The problem is these guys brag and then create excuses to cover up their incompetencies. No wonder India is India, they lie, brag, give excuses, boast and blame.

No you didn't, gen 4 aircraft comparison was for total gen 4 versus total numbers of aircraft. Why not you tell me what is the crashes we hide?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Who can beat the Indian record of >700 air crashes. We can't match you crash competency.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So just because you repair it, the pilot did not crash it? The pilots are still competent by Indian standards. Amzing India!!! HAHAAHH

The problem is these guys brag and then create excuses to cover up their incompetencies. No wonder India is India, they lie, brag, give excuses, boast and blame.

The Indians lie with little things and continue to brag is because they believe in their big lies, such as India existed before British arrival. A big lie. The fact that they can get away with such a big lie cause them lie when facing inconvenient truth. They also exaggerate truth, omit facts and spin the truth. They are masters at debate and any Indian i here could make OJ Simpson legal team look totally honest.

Nope in the beginning itself I said crashes from.2005-06 onwards/10-11 years ago.
Now you tell me why CPC does reveal audit of PLAAF to public.:lol:

PAL crashes are far over 700 which is why CPC is scared to release data in public just like North Korean.

If the aircraft is repairable it is not considered a crash or a category a1 incident, that's the USAF definition.

Nope in the beginning itself I said crashes from.2005-06 onwards/10-11 years ago.
Now you tell me why CPC does reveal audit of PLAAF to public.:lol:

PAL crashes are far over 700 which is why CPC is scared to release data in public just like North Korean.

If the aircraft is repairable it is not considered a crash or a category a1 incident, that's the USAF definition.
Nope, in the beginning you only wanted a 5 year span from 2012. Stop lying!
Exactly my point, if we don't have public sources, how do you know our crash rates? From open sources, your crash rates are DOUBLE of ours. :enjoy:

Show me the USAF definitions that says a crashed aircraft once repaired is not registered as a crash incident. :rofl:. So the pilot who crashed it is considered competent by indic standards? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Indians lie with little things and continue to brag is because they believe in their big lies, such as India existed before British arrival. A big lie. The fact that they can get away with such a big lie cause them lie when facing inconvenient truth. They also exaggerate truth, omit facts and spin the truth. They are masters at debate and any Indian i here could make OJ Simpson legal team look totally honest.
Wow, never ever underestimate the Indian mouth power, that's their real talent...they can burn their country down but will never admit fault even if pointed a gun on the head. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom