What's new

500th Indian “Flying Coffin”

Status
Not open for further replies.
the article was dated 2003.... .. now i go back in the past archive start pulling out articles which talks about things in Pakistan which is relatively less .. relevant in today'a age. what will you think of myself..? mig-21 was "flying coffin" and not Mig-29 as one of the respected Forum member Neo has rightfully pointed out.. and bottom line is ..that site .. is a hate site .. with only objective of publishing anti India propaganda.. I am sure there will be plenty Anti Islam and Anti Pakistani Websites as well. .. who spend their mid nite oil to collect data which pulls Islam or Pakistan down... .. who stops someone from pasting them here as well.. This is a forum of people with balanced views ( I believe) and that's why previously also I ranked this forum much highers than Bharatrakshak com and BDmilitary com... in terms of objectivity and fairness of judgement and moderation.... I don't want it to lose that... just my two cents..

Why are you getting so obsessive about it? In all fairness dont you think that Mig-21 is a flying coffin irrespective of whether the article is based on hatred or not?
Frankly we are not bothered about it afterall its the lives of IAF pilots that is on stake not PAF.
Also in my opinion with all netruality in heart, i think IAF should question their government that why are they still forced to fly something that should have replaced ages ago? Why hasnt the contract for the MRCA jets being out yet? Whats holding the government back in making a decision when all bids have been submitted? Why is GOI still hooked on to LCA when IAF is not keen in inducting it?
I think the time has come where all these questions need to be answered by the GOI.

As for the other things that you mentioned, you as well as all other indians are more then welcome to dig anything about Pakistan. Infact many of you guys actually do dig things out and some very anti pakistan and still are being allowed to post it here on a pakistani defence forum.
Also this article is based on facts and not hatred. You however are entitled to your opinion.

LCA is a pain but for whome....:whistle:
There is no changes required ... like its already light combat aircraft and Its good enouggh to bring down JF 17..
Arjun is the lord of battlefield.. but don't know whether we would be able to see arjun in action..
No they suck. If they were any good IA and IAF would've actually wanted them. End of story.

Let it go and move on! Start a new project!

Well said brother thankyou!!!!!!!!!!

LCA is a pain but for whome....:whistle:
There is no changes required ... like its already light combat aircraft and Its good enouggh to bring down JF 17..
Arjun is the lord of battlefield.. but don't know whether we would be able to see arjun in action..

DUde quit your usual BS and dont derail the thread. As much as i would love to give you a reply on who will bring down whom, i guess its not worth my time.

DUde quit your usual BS and dont derail the thread. As much as i would love to give you a reply on who will bring down whom, i guess its not worth my time.

mirchi lagi kya????:woot:

mirchi lagi kya????:woot:

Mirch tum jaisaoon ko lagti ha. Comparision karna be tha to kisi aisi cheez ka saath karta jo urrti to hoti, jisa tumhari apni airforce na kabool kara usa laga ho tum compare karna us ka saath jo na sirf PAF main induct ho ga balka or countries ki airforce main be serve kara ga.

Mirch tum jaisaoon ko lagti ha. Comparision karna be tha to kisi aisi cheez ka saath karta jo urrti to hoti, jisa tumhari apni airforce na kabool kara usa laga ho tum compare karna us ka saath jo na sirf PAF main induct ho ga balka or countries ki airforce main be serve kara ga.

Totally agree with you after all its a quality product.. like other quality products--- Made in China:rofl:

the article was dated 2003.... .. now i go back in the past archive start pulling out articles which talks about things in Pakistan which is relatively less .. relevant in today'a age. what will you think of myself..? mig-21 was "flying coffin" and not Mig-29 as one of the respected Forum member Neo has rightfully pointed out.. and bottom line is ..that site .. is a hate site .. with only objective of publishing anti India propaganda.. I am sure there will be plenty Anti Islam and Anti Pakistani Websites as well. .. who spend their mid nite oil to collect data which pulls Islam or Pakistan down... .. who stops someone from pasting them here as well.. This is a forum of people with balanced views ( I believe) and that's why previously also I ranked this forum much highers than Bharatrakshak com and BDmilitary com... in terms of objectivity and fairness of judgement and moderation.... I don't want it to lose that... just my two cents..
man this forum is far far better and moderate then the Bharatrakshak com atleast here indians are respcted. no one call you with offensive words.that forum is full of haters.

Totally agree with you after all its a quality product.. like other quality products--- Made in China:rofl:
these made in china are like a hot red chili in india,s a$$:rofl:

Why are you getting so obsessive about it? In all fairness dont you think that Mig-21 is a flying coffin irrespective of whether the article is based on hatred or not?
Frankly we are not bothered about it afterall its the lives of IAF pilots that is on stake not PAF.
Also in my opinion with all netruality in heart, i think IAF should question their government that why are they still forced to fly something that should have replaced ages ago? Why hasnt the contract for the MRCA jets being out yet? Whats holding the government back in making a decision when all bids have been submitted? Why is GOI still hooked on to LCA when IAF is not keen in inducting it?
I think the time has come where all these questions need to be answered by the GOI.

As for the other things that you mentioned, you as well as all other indians are more then welcome to dig anything about Pakistan. Infact many of you guys actually do dig things out and some very anti pakistan and still are being allowed to post it here on a pakistani defence forum.
Also this article is based on facts and not hatred. You however are entitled to your opinion.

I think Indian Govt. is playng its cards at the risk of costly pilot lives. i think they r waiting for expansion of UN Secirity council.. they will try to lure main permanent countires and will not finalise deal till then.. its called big games in right time..

Quality or no quality, the fact is its there, flying ready to be inducted. Where is LCA?:disagree:

OK....I can see you are way out of touch with current reality.. whether it is MRCA contract or what I have actually said... so no point... going thru .. the pain

man this forum is far far better and moderate then the Bharatrakshak com atleast here indians are respcted. no one call you with offensive words.that forum is full of haters.
We don't compare ourselves with other forums and discourage the practice of defaming other forums. We request all our members to not comment about this or other forums and talk about the subject matter at hand.

I find nothing offensive in the original article. I think it points out some serious problems though it has some basics wrong-MiG 21 is the flying coffin, not MiG 29.

Secondly, the article is old. For more knowledgeable members in the forum would know that IAF has been trying to solve this problem proactively, the training regimen has been overhauled apart from inducting new machines.

Thirdly, the MiG 21's are being phased out, only the bisons would remain, till the MRCA's start getting inducted progressively. The MiG 29's are being upgraded to the Navy's MiG 29K standard. Infact all of IAF's fighters are getting radically upgraded, that should take care of the 'old plane' problem.

The training regimen is 3 stage now, ie before the pilot starts flying his fighter, he undergoes 3 stages of training.

Stage 1: Turboprop-being replaced by HPT-32 i think.
Stage 2: Kiran currently-it is being replaced by IJT(Intermediate Jet Trainer)
Stage 3: MiG 21 currently-it is being replaced by Hawk AJT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom