What's new

50 Dalits in Uttar Pradesh announce conversion to Islam

Dalits ARE chandala you moron. That is why they are were allowed into villages and allowed to share the common water well etc.

Sudra's are not chandala. Mellacha's are foreigners who are not Hindus.
And still dons change the fact the outsiders are called Mellacha u madarchod.

When dalits themselves identity as Sudras who are u to tell them that they are not ?

And still dons change the fact the outsiders are called Mellacha u madarchod.

When dalits themselves identity as Sudras who are u to tell them that they are not ?

Then why should dalits identify themselves with sudras ? why not identify themselves as Brahmins ? :cheesy:

Dalits are what is called a Pariah in english. Those who are excommunicated from their society or community.

Are you a Dalit ? I am not trying to attack you personally or attack dalits. I am just stating facts.

Dalits ARE chandala you moron. That is why they are were not allowed into villages and not allowed to share the common water well etc.

Dalits are also Chamara's i.e. those who deal with skin of dead animals.

Sudra's are not chandala. Chandala are those who dispose of bodies.

Mellacha's are foreigners who are not Hindus.

BTW I am not advocating the caste system, just educating you.
my grand mother who was from lahore used to tell me how hindus used to discriminate against muslims and supposed 'lower castes' by calling everyone as mallechas. The hindus did play a part in seeding hatred that costed my ancestors dearly. Casteism is why hinduism is a laughing stock of the world man...I know you agree but this guy is just from another age isn't he?

my grand mother who was from lahore used to tell me how hindus used to discriminate against muslims and supposed 'lower castes' by calling everyone as mallechas. The hindus did play a part in seeding hatred that costed my ancestors dearly. Casteism is why hinduism is a laughing stock of the world man...I know you agree but this guy is just from another age isn't he?

Its a long story if we really get into it.

Islamic invasion created dalits since that was the only way Hindu society could keep its hindu ehos and values.

The downside was that the islamic rule continued for many many centuries and the Hindus never got the chance to do gharwapasi to the dalits.

Then came the christian british invasion and that codified the Varna's and Jaathi's into what we know as "caste" today. Hindu society is still under attack from missionaries and communists.

So we are just unable to consolidate and reconcile the brutalities of history and come to terms with it.

We are a laughing stock because we are poor and powerless in a world dominated by Christians and muslims, not because of the british imposed "caste" system.

The dharmic religions are created by upper caste people. 8f you don't like our rules feel free to change your religion as well.
Majority of Hindus are dalits. If all dalits change religion you upper cast Hindus would be a minority.

Back
Top Bottom