What's new

50 Dalits in Uttar Pradesh announce conversion to Islam

Not you specifically, but Sanghis in general do that. "RSS can never be compared to barbaric mughals":lol:. Historians won't agree with you barring some crackpot Sanghis historians for whom Taj Mahal was "tejomahalay". Yo millions massacred, thousands of temples demolished:D. Yet somehow you ended up being a majority with in 3-4 centuries. You must have really worked hard to reach a billion today:devil:

Its nauseating to watch a muslim like you treat the genocide of Hindus by muslims as a joke. THIS is the true character of a muslim.

Here are some neutral sources,

1. William Durant

The Mohammedan conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. The Islamic historians and scholars have recorded with great glee and pride the slaughters of Hindus, forced conversions, abduction of Hindu women and children to slave markets and the destruction of temples carried out by the warriors of Islam during 800 AD to 1700 AD. Millions of Hindus were converted to Islam by sword during this period.

2. Koenraad Elst

The Muslim conquests, down to the 16th century, were for the Hindus a pure struggle of life and death. Entire cities were burnt down and the populations massacred, with hundreds of thousands killed in every campaign, and similar numbers deported as slaves. Every new invader made (often literally) his hills of Hindus skulls. Thus, the conquest of Afghanistan in the year 1000 was followed by the annihilation of the Hindu population; the region is still called the Hindu Kush, i.e. Hindu slaughter. The Bahmani sultans (1347-1480) in central India made it a rule to kill 100,000 captives in a single day, and many more on other occasions. The conquest of the Vijayanagar empire in 1564 left the capital plus large areas of Karnataka depopulated.

3. Fernand Braudel

The Muslims could not rule the country except by systematic terror. Cruelty was the norm – burnings, summary executions, crucifixions or impalements, inventive tortures. Hindu temples were destroyed to make way for mosques. Most times there were forced conversions. If ever there were an uprising, it was instantly and savagely repressed: houses were burned, the countryside was laid waste, men were slaughtered and women were taken as slaves.

4. Persian historian Wassaf

Alaul-Din Khilji (An Afghan of Turkish origin and second ruler of the Khilji Dynasty in India 1295-1316 AD) captured the city of Kambayat (KHAMBATTA) at the head of the gulf of Cambay, he killed the adult male Hindu inhabitants for the glory of Islam, set flowing rivers of blood, sent the women of the country with all their gold, silver, and jewels, to his own home, and made about twenty thousand Hindu maidens his private slaves.

Alaul-Din Khilji once asked his SUFI spiritual advisor (or ‘Qazi’) as to what was the Islamic law prescribed for the Hindus. The Qazi replied:

Hindus are like the mud; if silver is demanded from them, they must with the greatest humility offer gold. If a Mohammadan desires to spit into a Hindu’s mouth, the Hindu should open it wide for the purpose. God created the Hindus to be slaves of the Mohammadans. The Prophet hath ordained that, if the Hindus do not accept Islam, they should be imprisoned, tortured, finally put to death, and their property confiscated.”

5. Timur's Indian campaign (1398 – 1399 AD) was recorded in his memoirs, collectively known as 'Tuzk-i-Timuri.' In them, he vividly described probably the greatest gruesome act in the entire history of the world – where 100,000 Hindu prisoners of war in his camp were executed in a very short space of time.

6. From Baburnama " In AH 934 (2538 C.E.) I attacked Chanderi and by the grace of Allah captured it in a few hours. We got the infidels slaughtered and the place which had been Daru'l-Harb (nation of non-muslims) for years was made into a Daru'l-Islam (a muslim nation)."

Badshah Nama, Qazinivi & Badshah Nama, Lahori' and goes on to state :

"When Shuja was appointed as governor of Kabul he carried on a ruthless war in the Hindu territory beyond Indus...The sword of Islam yielded a rich crop of converts....Most of the women (to save their honour) burnt themselves to death. Those captured were distributed among Muslim Mansabdars (Noblemen)"

7. Ahmad Shah Abdali :
Abdali's soldiers would be paid 5 Rupees (a sizeable amount at the time) for every enemy head brought in. Every horseman had loaded up all his horses with the plundered property, and atop of it rode the girl-captives and the slaves.
The severed heads were tied up in rugs like bundles of grain and placed on the heads of the captives...Then the heads were stuck upon lances and taken to the gate of the chief minister for payment.

"It was an extraordinary display! Daily did this manner of slaughter and plundering proceed. And at night the shrieks of the women captives who were being raped, deafened the ears of the people...All those heads that had been cut off were built into pillars, and the captive men upon whose heads those bloody bundles had been brought in, were made to grind corn, and then their heads too were cut off. These things went on all the way to the city of Agra, nor was any part of the country spared."

Is this enough ? I can post a 100 more Evidences. Want me to ?

Caste system is not enough. I support this move as this will create permanent division between upper caste and Sudras.

Caste system is not enough. I support this move as this will create permanent division between upper caste and Sudras.
what is an "upper caste"?
on topic - a lot of conversions happened to escape the caste system which is an obvious reaction to a draconian system within hinduism. May they be harbingers of inter-faith harmony

errr... they are Dalits not sudras :lol:

on topic - a lot of conversions happened to escape the caste system which is an obvious reaction to a draconian system within hinduism. May they be harbingers of inter-faith harmony

Maybe he means caste's who live on mountains ? :P

errr... they are Dalits not sudras :lol

Maybe he means caste's who live on mountains ? :P
Both are same.

Brahmin and Kshatriya and vaishya

I totally Support them. If those so called upper class fckers are not ready to consider them humans and give them equal rights it's better to leave this dharma. What is use of this dharma when you are not considered humans. Why should they follow this religion which makes them slaves and sub humans. All dalits should leave Hinduism. There is nothing for them in it. After all dalits are converted to Islam let's see who is in majority.
The dharmic religions are created by upper caste people. 8f you don't like our rules feel free to change your religion as well.

[Qperfectly know who the dalits are.dkari, post: 9496929, member: 184425"]:lol:......... :lol:............:lol:

You don't even know who Dalits are and still want to pass comments. LOL.[/QUOTE]
I perfectly know whothese dalits are.

The dharmic religions are created by upper caste people. 8f you don't like our rules feel free to change your religion as well.

LOL. Wrong again :lol:

It was written by Rishi's who were OUTSIDE the caste system since they were not part of society.

What kind of an ignorant moron are you insisting on sharing your ignorance with everybody ?

I perfectly know whothese dalits are.

NO you don't you Moron.

Dalits are those who are OUTSIDE the caste system. They are OUT CASTES.

They are people from all four castes who have been thrown out of their society , jaathi and community.

LOL. Wrong again :lol:

It was written by Rishi's who were OUTSIDE the caste system since they were not part of society.

What kind of an ignorant moron are you insisting on sharing your ignorance with everybody ?
Lol Fucktard dobt teach me my own History.

Every one knows who the dalits are.dkari.

Your rss chaddi can't change real history.

Lol Fucktard dobt teach me my own History.

Every one knows who the dalits are.dkari.

Your rss chaddi can't change real history.

Yes, everybody knows who the dalits are, only Morons like you don't :lol:

Somebody should teach you something, otherwise you will go though life looking like a Fool :lol:

Yes, everybody knows who the dalits are, only Morons like you don't :lol:

Somebody should teach you something, otherwise you will go though life looking like a Fool :lol:
Are u dalit as well? Dalits, obcs,st are all sudras. Deal with it.

A chamar like you shluld not call us moron, since your whole identity is created by us.

Are u dalit as well? Dalits, obcs,st are all sudras. Deal with it.

LOL.....NO Sudras are NOT Dalits :cheesy:

SC are Dalits.

OBC's are Sudras.

ST are Tribals.

You are truly an idiot.

A chamar like you shluld not call us moron, since your whole identity is created by us.

Who is this "us" ? You don't even know what a Dalit is and what a Sudra is :lol:

LOL.....NO SudrasMellacha Dalits :cheesy:

SC are Dalits.

OBC's are Sudras.

ST are Tribals.

You are truly an idiot.
And all are sudras.

People who live outside are called Milla Mellachas or chandalas u fucking idiot.

No amount of smiles going to change this fact.

And all are sudras.

People who live outside are called Milla Mellachas or chandalas u fucking idiot.

Dalits ARE chandala you moron. That is why they are were not allowed into villages and not allowed to share the common water well etc.

Dalits are also Chamara's i.e. those who deal with skin of dead animals.

Sudra's are not chandala. Chandala are those who dispose of bodies.

Mellacha's are foreigners who are not Hindus.

BTW I am not advocating the caste system, just educating you.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom