What's new

50 and Not Just 10 Indian Soldiers Were Taken Captive by PLA

What a excuse and proof... Thanks

I will repeat my self claim of kill f16 is equally as same as kill su 30mki.

And i would repeat myself that you have a history of faking numbers and actions for face saving

Several proofs exist just from this modi government alone including the recent galwan valley incident

No we do what is logical

India media for Indian casualties. Chinese media for Chinese ones

It is the most logical thing to do

Hahahahaha.... I could see that even from a fake source of tweet account from Chinese or Pakistan became a trusty source in PDF.

But people pick from Indian media claims what suits to them

Yindoos assholes are hot and they are angry. Boycott us please. We will retaliate to send your economy into worse shit than it already is currently at.

And India's economy has collapsed.

Higher poverty than last year.

Higher starvation than previously.

Indian average height reducing.

More Indian trolling than ever before on the internet.

60 Indians at least captured last year. By India's own admission at first then they quickly silenced their own media reporting 60 captured.

India going through reduced GDP per capita and industrial ability has gone backwards too.

How come India didn't continue with boycotting? I guess they tried and realized boycotting was destroying their businesses and industry because almost everything Indian economy and industry relies on is Chinese products and technology.

from the leaked photos and videos, clearly more than 100 pajeets army captured by pla and begging for life on their knees

So many were captured that two civilian operators had to help cook food for the captives. Rumor has it that the Indian captives were very grateful and claimed that it was the best meal they’ve had in months.

So many were captured that two civilian operators had to help cook food for the captives. Rumor has it that the Indian captives were very grateful and claimed that it was the best meal they’ve had in months.

should let them starve, I would rather feed dogs than feed pajeets

should let them starve, I would rather feed dogs than feed pajeets

Indian people are still humans. Most might be disgusting and perverted. But this is because they are still under western colonialism and they are psychotic thinking they are Supra Powa. Just because a majority should be in psychotic ward doesn’t mean they are not humans. I feel bad because my dog is treated better than an average Indian. So I’m not for treating them worse than dogs.

In our debate of should Indians should be treated worse than dogs, I’m on the side of treating them better than dogs. But I respect your opinion and I would debate you with civility.

Back
Top Bottom