What's new

50 and Not Just 10 Indian Soldiers Were Taken Captive by PLA

I don't believe the numbers of India today, their own journalist published 10 people were held.

Those 10 Jawans are held because Indian Jawans crossed the LAC and attacked the chinese PLA even though they are outnumbered when they came to know about their commanding officers death and chinese treachery.

No, actually. I saw the report on yesterday.

They were saying that both army fought and mid night once it got over then both army catch each other army mans.

Both army were searching in mid night for their peope if any one injured or casualties.. The same reason also crossed the borders...

India released the all Chinese army men but Chinese kept 10 Indian army men and released 40.

No, actually. I saw the report on yesterday.

They were saying that both army fought and mid night once it got over then both army catch each other army mans.

Both army were searching in mid night for their peope if any one injured or casualties.. The same reason also crossed the borders...

India released the all Chinese army men but Chinese kept 10 Indian army men and released 40.

LAC is a buffer zone a no mans land, Chinese violated the agreement and tented there. Crossing LAC in the sense they moved into buffer zone where chinese are camping.

LAC is a buffer zone a no mans land, Chinese violated the agreement and tented there. Crossing LAC in the sense they moved into buffer zone where chinese are camping.

Yes, now its confirmed that Chinese made permanent structures at pp14 and Indian forces destroyed by forcefully.

And it caused for that incident... The structure made by Chinese was within the Indian line..

Indian army did what is needed to maintain the peace at the border.

Yes, Actually the permanent structure made by Chinese was within Indian the territory... 100- 200 miters.. So, Chinese broke the borders rules.

Nope

F16 fake kill is to satisfy ego after seeing Abhinandan getting thrashed by villagers on TV

There are no ego when it comes to accepting martyrs. India always acknowledges its men and gives full honours.
During wars everything bound to happen, India has proofs and evidence in this regard.

Hold on they surrendered upwards of 100K soldiers and they make fun of us for the surrender of technically 40K soldiers during '71 War. Stupid moron Indian's they tasting their own salt now.
There was nothing to be ashamed of in 1971.
Only the Indians should be ASHAMED they took advantage of a civil war.
The SHAMELESS INDIANS cannot beat Pakistan in a fair fight despite the HUGE discrepancy in size.
The Pakistan VALIANT response to the COWARDLY Indians on Feb 27 will be remembered in world military history as a lesson on how to deal with a BIG BULLY.

What about su30mki fake kill story?

Makes sense since unlike India Pakistan has a mig 21 kill to show that it can also shoot down su30

India only has own mi17 wreckage from that day. Same mi17 that it itself shot down in panic

There are no ego when it comes to accepting martyrs. India always acknowledges its men and gives full honours.
During wars everything bound to happen, India has proofs and evidence in this regard.

India's whole strategy with respect to border skirmishes is limited to face saving

Two fake strikes against Pakistan and now obsession with Chinese casualties after galwan valley massacre is a proof of it

Did u ask when Indian media claim Chinese released 50 Indians?

Nope

Because Indian media won't lie about release of its own soldiers

Makes sense since unlike India Pakistan has a mig 21 kill to show that it can also shoot down su30

India only has own mi17 wreckage from that day. Same mi17 that it itself shot down in panic

What a excuse and proof... Thanks

I will repeat my self claim of kill f16 is equally as same as kill su 30mki.

Back
Top Bottom