What's new

50,000 pilgrims gather in Pakistan despite coronavirus concerns

I am totally in favour of these gatherings, please include Mulla Diesel, Pan di Siri and Islamabad red Mosque people in it as well, so that they all can share the virus among themselves and then die and only then Pakistan will be free of these menace.

Despite the event was called off and this made news after the cancellation.

the propaganda must go on.

i wonder if holi thread is available out there as well or reserved later for soft power projection

Despite the event was called off and this made news after the cancellation.

the propaganda must go on.

i wonder if holi thread is available out there as well or reserved later for soft power projection

Reading the posts at pdf i thought gathering actually took place.
Now i wonder if the virus had originated from Raiwind!
Last time this group were under abuse at pdf when a fire broke out in train and the train as well didn't stopped.

Huge infection happen with the similar religious gathering in Malaysia. Stupid Malaysian leader doesnt even try to stop the gathering. Many Malaysian get infected and some Indonesian and Brunei.

Only Jumat prayer and 5 times jamaah prayer that should be allowed, other than that are not a religious obligation and should be banned.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...s-spike-after-outbreak-at-16-000-strong-event
Corona in Pakistan came from Iran.
Fukin iranian government didn’t even notify the crisis it faced.

Reading the posts at pdf i thought gathering actually took place.
Now i wonder if the virus had originated from Raiwind!
Last time this group were under abuse at pdf when a fire broke out in train and the train as well didn't stopped.

I think this group has a special case of hard luck. They do make delicious escape lambs however

About time, start cleaning, disinfecting all Pakistani cities from Karachi to Khyber, Gwadar to Lahore and Gilgit.

Spray every, clean everywhere.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom