Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
5-year-old Hindu girl raped in Sibi
By Shezad Baloch
Published: January 24, 2014

QUETTA: A five-year-old Hindu girl was abducted and raped before she was left unconscious near the Railway Colony in Sibi district on Wednesday. The police traced the accused, with the help of sniffer dogs, and arrested him. The rapist is said to be drug addict and is being interrogated, said the Sibi police on Thursday.

“The girl went out at 7pm on Wednesday to buy candy from a nearby shop when she was abducted,” a relative of the victim told reporters. Three hours later some passers-by spotted the girl in an unconscious state in Railway Colony, where was lying in the dark and informed the police. She was taken to hospital for treatment where doctors asked the relatives to move her to Quetta instead because of her critical wounds. She was constantly bleeding, said doctors.

“The culprit is identified as Sunny Masih. The Hindu community observed a shutter-down strike in Sibi on Thursday against the incident and held protest demonstrations, demanding the immediate arrest of the accused.

Protesters organised a procession and marched to Sibi city. “The police should protect the life and property of people. Criminals need to be severely punished for this brutality,” said one of the protesters.

Published in The Express Tribune, January 24th, 2014.

A Christian raping Hindu girl in Muslim country.. :hitwall:

If he is the responsible for rape then he should be handcuffed and punished. The situation in Quetta is already not good.

What is this with sniffer dog technique?

nonetheless a very sad incident.....but

First things first..........

Balochistan is not a region of Pakistan where hindus ever existed or are supposed to exist.........unfortunately Muslims are bombed there

how did hindus get in there, in the first place ????

somethings fishy !!!!!!!!!

id say track the family and roots of the one raped !!!!!, some people need a show down

I dont know how they even tracked the rapist,in a country where terrorist hideouts dont get tracked :azn:

I appreciate the guy being tracked down and prosecuted......but what made them track down is what matters to me now

-------------------------------------------------------------

please dont take the wrong message.....

here by Balochistan (I mean Quetta and Mastung area) I have clarified my intentions/concerns in my later posts..

the report did not say "Pakistani hindu girl...."

henceforth I pointed out to foreign intervention here,

peace
:pleasantry:

Last edited:
First things first..........

Balochistan is not a region of Pakistan where hindus ever existed or are supposed to exist.........unfortunately Muslims are bombed there

how did hindus get in there, in the first place ????

somethings fishy !!!!!!!!!

id say track the family and roots of the one raped !!!!!, some people need a show down

I dont know how they even tracked the rapist,in a country where terrorist hideouts dont get tracked :azn:

I appreciate the guy being tracked down and prosecuted......but what made them track down is what matters to me now

what a disgusting & shameful post ! they are Pakistani hindus, they are our hindu brothers & sisters & we are proud of them ! they are as much Pakistani as you .

on topic shameful & disgusting act hope the culprit is punished

what a disgusting & shameful post ! they are Pakistani hindus, they are our hindu brothers & sisters & we are proud of them ! they are as much Pakistani as you .

on topic shameful & disgusting act hope the culprit is punished

im sorry you took it the wrong way........

i didnt mean anything like what you said...I had foreign intervention in mind

my only concern is....its already an unsafe place what are they doing there ???

Because that's their home . That is what they are doing there.

they may have their homes there.....but we all know that sadly at this point of time its not a very safe place to be at....it's infested with sectarian violence at the moment

and homes can be bought by foreign nationals too :)

like i said i had foreign intervention in mind

im sorry you took it the wrong way........

i didnt mean anything like what you said...I had foreign intervention in mind

my only concern is....its already an unsafe place what are they doing there ???

Hinglaj - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hinglaj is there - some Hindu population may still survive. Unfortunate incident. RIP. It is good that these are being reported all over the world. This problem always existed. Now they are not pushed under the carpet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom